The TTCers

Oh bum, Beads! Thought it was going to be good news :hugs:

WB Nic, wishing a BFP for you soon xx

I woke up this morning to another nice healthy temp rise so hoping AF is on her way. Horrid side affect of this pill though, is not being able to regulate my own body heat very well. I'll be boiling one minute and freezing the next. Very unpleasant when traveling in to work, you end up all sweaty. People must think I've the plague with sweat dripping off my head lol.

Tsy-- I promised DH I wouldn't test til I was a week late so not testing til 1/30. Still just some sore BB's and some cramping last week.

Beads-- Sorry AF got you damn that :witch:

Nic-- Welcome back :hugs: Beads, Star, and I are all in the same boat as you.

Star-- That is how I felt on the Clomid. I took it at night so I could sleep through any side effects, but the hot/cold flashes were annoying.

Nope I've never been on progesterone. I was just saying that you may experience the same symptoms with the Clomid.

Oh just wondered if you have.

I've been late for work 2 days in a row. Damn this snow!! Yesterday my train took 1.5 hours and today it was 30 mins late...

Damn good luck. We've only been getting some light snow on this side of the pond.

Hey ladies! I'm Musette, 22 years old and been married for 2 years. We're on our 4th cycle TTC and no luck so far. I work at a Preschool all day around children and it KILLS me that I can't go home to my own. We've been wanting a family for a while (even through our dating years) but have just waited until we "knew" we were more stable and ready. I'm currently in the middle of my TWW and I'm dying to take a test. I was so bummed out last time I received multiple BFN that I'm scared to tell myself that all my symptoms are real and actually happening and not in my head. I'm 7DPO so hopefully by next Tuesday or so I can take my first test and see what's going on! Hoping to make some girlfriends on here to keep me in check and make sure I'm not driving myself insane with my obsessive mind!

Hi Musie, welcome!

You're not crazy, we've all been there at some point or the other so hopefully we can help you feel a little less crazy :)

Thanks Starr! :) Like I said, I've been so let down in the past by the BFN that every little twinge in my body I'm trying to ignore, even though I know I'm having symptoms. Unfortunately, nowadays, any little twinge in the female body can somehow be linked to pregnancy so it's like "what can I take seriously and what is just my body being a woman?" Haha, I feel so cynical but it's true!

lol yup, you can be absolutely certain and then old aunt flo get's ya. It's the TTC way. I swear it's designed to make you crazy!

Welcome Musie :hugs: Don't get too discouraged you're still in the beginning months of TTC.

Welcome musie! We all know those feelings very well. I am at the point of hating my body whenever AF rears her ugly face and last cycle drove me particularly crazy!
Starting to get really disheartened ladies. Been off bcp for over a year now and even though we were not ttc straight away and some months we were not bdin as much as we should have been (in fact last month was only the second month we really put alot of effort in) I cant help but feel so down! We will be moving back into our own place in a few months and then we can really focus on it but every month is becoming such a let down! :-(

It's the nature of the game, Beads. I wish I could say something to make you feel better but I don't think there is anything that truly would.

All we can do is wait and pray it's our turn soon!

x

Has AF shown yet, Star?
Mine should today so I'll be starting Clomid again in 5days.

Beads-- It does get horribly frustrating :hugs:

No AF yet but my temp went down today so only a matter of time.

So glad for the weekend!

I'm still a week out before my AF shows up (praying she doesn't) and I want to take a test, but I'm so scared to see a BFN again, even though I know it'll likely be a false reading due to it being too early. I do have an OB appointment on Tuesday, so hopefully he can relieve some of my stress and give me exacts on what's going on down there. (And, with my family being so divided with fertility I'm hoping that I don't have the complications that my middle sister had and I'm blessed with ease of fertility like my oldest sister.) I'll let you guys know for certain if there are any problems that he tells me or if it's just not the right time yet, OR that I'm preggers and a blood test will confirm! Fingers crossed!!!

Sorry you girls are still in the same boat as me :( 2013 will be our year for bfp!!

I forgot to tell you that I also had started a thread TTC for 12months+ you should be able to find it also by my ID.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->