The TTCers

Meant to post this yesterday...

I guess its still early days but hopeful for you x

Think AF is due any day now but with my cycles is hard to tell. I have the Provera to come as well so if nothing happens I can start it off myself

FXed for you it will be here soon and you can get this show on the road :hugs:

Thanks hun.

Working at home has its benefits in this cold weather! Chilling out in my gym pants with my blanket and cup of tea!

I would love to be doing that right now. I may take a nap on my lunch since I get an hour.

gah! my client is getting finnicky, I just wanna get paid already lol!

Quite like a nap myself but too much to do!

Yay!!!!! Now to get your AF so you can start it. Can't wait to have a Clomid buddy :hugs:

If I start my progesterone today, maybe we will be cycling together next cycle! Assuming you dont join the club this cycle.

Lol I'm not feeling all that hopeful. I'm sure I'll be right back here with you.

Well I hope youre not but Ill be happy to have you if you are!

Just reading the leaflet that came with the clomid. Scary stuff! :O

Hey girlies. Story so far this month. I am 11dpo there and there about and have had bad back, cramping, sharp ovary pain, tender nip, sore bbs under arm and I may have had spotting yesterday (tmi but id also tidied up my bikini line and it could have been a little cut although I couldnt see one) today I have ewcm but its a chalky white colour n not clear. AF due Thu. What do u all think?

I say it sounds promising. Like star said you're positive you Oed. Give it a few mote days then test :) Good Luck :dust:

Well I had strong o pains and 2 def pos opks around the 11th Jan. Im gonna take another to check though.

I agree, hold out a few more days. At least until 14dpo if you can.

Cntry when are you going to test? Your chart looks pretty good again this cycle. The meds gave you a much shorter first half it seems.

:dust: to all the ladies testing & waiting (to O or tww)

Hi girls so sorry I have not been on in ages how is everyone? Same old story with me no luck ttc yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->