The TTCers

Star-- So sorry it hasn't come yet. Bastages!
Teako-- Good Luck with the move and glad you're enjoying the last bit of time there.

Good luck with the move teako and hope clomid comes soon star! Ive had really bad pain in ovary today, much worse than usual :-( know its o pain coz got +opk yesterday but wish the pain would stop!

Hope the rgg releases and gives you some comfort from the pain. I experienced that on Monday on my right side. I have to agree it was very annoying.

Kick the postman in the shins when he arrives. Lol I have mean streak sometimes.

I'm pretty good. Cervix seems to be dropping down so I'm going to say I'm probably out this month. Currently 6DPO my temps so far are on a zigzag pattern.

I've never got the hang of checking my cervix. Useful that you can. Could it not just be shifting? It's still early...

Hubbies making pot stickers yum! Love pot stickers.

I guess it could be shifting, but your cervix drops lower after O. I'll see over the next few days I guess with temps and everything. Mmmm pot stickers are delicious. I've been craving Crab Rangoon!

Someone slap me and tell me to get a grip! Poas and got bfn but im only 4dpo! I dont know why I do it. Im such a sausage!

Awww, Beads, that's silly... I didn't get mine even 11dpo... it took til 14dpo to finally start seeing that second line... don't stress, sweetie, you're not out of the running til AF gets you!

:hug:

lol Beads, stop wasting them! No matter when you test, if youre pregnant, youre pregnant! So best to wait till your sure of a lovely 2nd line x

I do understand getting the ttc crazies though xD

My drugs still havent come so that messes up my whole schedule :(

Beads-- I think we're all guilty of the crazies at some point when we've been trying ttc for so long. :hugs:

Star-- That's crappy that your meds still haven't arrived. Can you call and find out where they are or track them?

I will tomorrow.

Having a horrid day, woke up to a banging headache and still the sore bbs and then we found a dead fox outside. Thought wed get out the house and go to the chinese buffet and smashed in the back of the car. But the buffet had no food (wtf?) so we went to the supermarket. Thought maybe fish and chips would be nice instead so headed to chip shop and hubby shouted at me because I had no cash (he didnt either) so we had to go find a cash point.

Then to top it off the electrics have gone wonky on the car...

Hope tomorrow is better!

Star-- :hugs: Sounds like you had a rough weekend. So sorry. Hopefully today is far better for you and those damn meds arrive!

Called them today and they messed up (and didnt let me know). My doctor wasnt clear on my prescription whether I was taking 50mg or 100mg. He told me to take 50mg for 3 months then 100mg for 6 months but they have to check it. So waiting on confirmation from him and then they will send them out.

Skipping out January then and straight on to a feb cycle. Well I may just slip in to the end of january.

Your chart is looking quite good for oving, any symptoms?

Zero symptoms. Not even sore BBs. When will you be getting your AF? With Clomid you count from the start of a true bleed, not spotting. Did the dr. tell you what days he would like you to take it on. I was a 5-9 @ 50mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->