The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Woohoo, OH had his SA test this morning, asked me to marry him this afternoon and we got a call this evening from Dr Harriss' secretary Bev to give us OH's results before she goes on leave :happydance:
11 years post vasectomy, 39 yrs old and 40million per mil with 45% swimming wooohoooo
I'm soo pleased :)
Oh and Vickie Dyer-I'm on fb as Pollyanna narna-Hutton Moore (don't ask) lol
See you on Dr Harriss' clinic page lol xxxx
:wohoo: :happydance: xx

Congrats on your great SA results and on your engagement!!! Those are really great SA #'s after 11 year old VR!!!:happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/congrats-1.jpg

Woohoo, OH had his SA test this morning, asked me to marry him this afternoon and we got a call this evening from Dr Harriss' secretary Bev to give us OH's results before she goes on leave :happydance:
11 years post vasectomy, 39 yrs old and 40million per mil with 45% swimming wooohoooo

:yipee:

That's all fantastic hon! You must be made up :cloud9:

xx

OH's going for a further SA on Friday... if it's anything like the last ones it'll be a week later he can get results. Then it's navigating our GP's ludicrous appointments system and snotty receptionists to get to them :gun:

He's been on google and decided fasting will help the quality........ :wacko: Honestly I'd have thought packing in the fags and booze would be a better bet... booze cutting seems to be happening but he's still on the fags. He says he's gonna try again to quit though.

No way we've conceived this cycle anyway. So, the next thing is this SA. Who knows what the results will be this time.....

xx

@Tally..Good luck with your SA testing. I hope your results improve this time around!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good_luck-2.gif

Congrats on your engagement and wow super results... look forward to seeing you post your bfp in the near future :dust: xx

Thanks hon, I really hope so too. Really feel like giving up if not, AF is such a painful ordeal every month and I can't deal with it or its disappointing news much longer :(

Had a serious chat with OH and spelt out to him (again :dohh:) how fkin tough this is for me and that it kills me to even consider giving up but that if this SA is as shit as the last 2 I'm going back on the pill as I can't take it any more :cry: He then actually took in some of the seriousness of it and promised me he would sort out his drinking and smoking and do all the right things etc. Then it's a case of waiting ANOTHER 3 months for the next SA to show up any improvement :dohh:

:flower:

xx

We also had our VR done with Dr Harriss at the park , I read you mention his Facebook page. How do I find it ? What's the full name ? . We have been TTC now for about 18th now in the 2 week wait every month it's the same best not drink just incase and fingers crossed. I m getting a bit fed up : ( .

It's called 'your vasectomy reversal' on facebook! xx

Well that's him been and done his sample... TMI but he said there was a lot... :haha:

Longer abstention this time though, by a couple of days.

A whole week for results...

xx

Good luck Tally - fx'd that the results are good. I can't believe that it's been a month since hubby's VR .... It's our 2nd wedding anniversary this weekend, I'll be ovulating too. How perfect would it be if we got our BFP! I know it's way too soon for it to happen but still, it's a nice dream lol.

This will be our first attempt at TTC!

Thanks chattyB! Aw have a lovely anniversary, nothing's impossible on the conception front either :thumbup:

Good luck Tally - fx'd that the results are good. I can't believe that it's been a month since hubby's VR .... It's our 2nd wedding anniversary this weekend, I'll be ovulating too. How perfect would it be if we got our BFP! I know it's way too soon for it to happen but still, it's a nice dream lol.

This will be our first attempt at TTC!

FX'ed for you chattyB! :hugs: Happy Anniversary and lots of :dust: this weekend!

This may be TMI - but I have a BIG grin going on ... Hubby and I couldn't resist and purchased a super duper microscope.

I can confirm that the VR has been a success based on lots and lots of busy little swimmers we spotted lol. I don't know a great deal about counts, morphology and motility so it's not "scientific standards" but there seemed to be lots of normal looking (1 head, 1 tail), forward moving sperm that actually looked like they had somewhere / something to do. I'm hoping this is a good sign for our first proper SA in 2 months time.

I'm just relieved that the tubes are obviously open and functional .... and it only takes 1 swimmer!

This may be TMI - but I have a BIG grin going on ... Hubby and I couldn't resist and purchased a super duper microscope.

I can confirm that the VR has been a success based on lots and lots of busy little swimmers we spotted lol. I don't know a great deal about counts, morphology and motility so it's not "scientific standards" but there seemed to be lots of normal looking (1 head, 1 tail), forward moving sperm that actually looked like they had somewhere / something to do. I'm hoping this is a good sign for our first proper SA in 2 months time.

I'm just relieved that the tubes are obviously open and functional .... and it only takes 1 swimmer!

Congrats, thats great that you could see lots of :spermy:!!!:happydance:

Can I ask you where you got your microscope from and how much it cost??:flower: I think it would be good to be able to look at my DH's as well!!

:wave: I keep forgetting to come in here lol! Good luck with the SA results Tallybee, FX for you. Good luck chattyB, sounds promising. I bought a microscope too, but it was crap and I couldn't see anything. Spent ages freaking out about it, mind you that's what you get when you buy a microscope that is actually a glorified child's toy :haha: I think I'm out this month, have been poorly for a week so haven't been getting much BD in. I'm moving back to England soon, but DH is staying in Scotland to work every other week. Sod's law it'll be on the weeks that I ov, I hope it isn't. Hope everybody is feeling ok, and has a nice weekend x x

Aw chattyB that's ace! It must be so reassuring to see them there with your own eyes... it's one thing being told numbers from the lab but to actually see them!! I don't think we can splash on anything like that tho :lol:

Sorry to hear your DH is gonna be away from u a lot sapphire... is that situation gonna be permanent? or is there an end in sight with it at all. I hope you guys can get in there on your fertile times anyway!

Wannabeprego is that a maybe I see?? Exciting!!

xx

Hi Tally,

Yeah, I have been getting faint second lines on Dollar Tree tests. I have a testing thread going in the HPT gallery if you would like to take a look at it and tell me what you think...I am still not sure what to think of it just yet though because I am waiting a few days to get confirmation on a more reliable test, I dont know if I can trust the Dollar Store test...

Here is my link to the HPT thread...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...tore-test-added-page-5-friday-07-08-11-a.html

Good luck and baby dust to you Tally...:dust: :dust: I really hope you get better SA results!!! Fingers crossed...:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->