The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

B6 apparently lengthens the luteal phase - either by making you Ov a few days earlier or pushing back AF. I have 10 days between Ov and AF (Ov on cd14 of a 24 day cycle) so have been thinking of giving B6 a go to extend the LP by a few days.

OR

It could be your BFP! Do you have any other symptoms? I have everything crossed for you!

I swear b6 helped me i had a short lp some were 9 some were 10 then i took b6 50mg and got our bfp :)
Hi ladies,
I have a quick question for you. last month i started to take vitamin b6, AF is due tomorrow but as of yet not feeling like she is on her way, I have been taking 50mg of b6 everyday, could that make AF late?? havent been feeling like i usually do after ovulation this month, did hpt yesterday :bfn: can anyone help? dont want to get hopes up if AF doesnt show tomorrow if the vitamin b6 could be the cause.

Any news on SA results Tallybee?? xxx

So you tested 9dpo? i tested at 9dpo and got a neg tested agin at 11dpo and got pos... vitb6 wont harm your cycles it lengthens the time between ov and period you need at least 10days + after ov to get pregnant.. stick with it, its lengthening your cycles or you have a bfp :)

Thats a bit rubbish tally, you should complain and ask for a more detailed SA, i booked OH's for 2nd aug. x

good luck littlelou hope you get better results :hugs:

Well no AF today which is unlike me, im never late, im usually early. Not getting hopes up to much though as there is a strong chance is because of the B6. did a test yesterday :bfn: again

I think this may be a little premature ... But I saw a Tee-shirt today and I couldn't resist!

It says "OMG I'm Pregnant!" - what a fabby, novel way of breaking the news to family and friends lol

I bought it lol. It's a bargain! £3 in the New Look sale.

Baby dust to you all!

Thanks ladies :hugs2:

I really can't understand why this time they did such a useless analysis. The other 2 times he went to the same place and they did full in depth analyses, everything we needed to know (although it was not the results we wanted - really low numbers and quality). OH needs to call the GP and the hospital on Monday to see if anyone can tell him anything.

Chatty, that T shirt is brilliant! I want one - AND occasion to wear it! :winkwink:

cjones82, fingers crossed for you! You're not out til the :witch: shows!

I can feel mine is gonna come soon, the cramps are here... we didn't :sex: at the right time this cycle anyway because of various things so it was to be expected.

Onwards!

xx

As we r all VR wives I imagine alot of us have the same problems low sperm counts and the hope/wait every month.Our numbers r too low for IUI our doc says , but have any of u heard of them freezing with donations till they have enough good swimmers to make it worth trying ?

As we r all VR wives I imagine alot of us have the same problems low sperm counts and the hope/wait every month.Our numbers r too low for IUI our doc says , but have any of u heard of them freezing with donations till they have enough good swimmers to make it worth trying ?

Ours aren't (weren't? dunno what they are now :wacko:) good enough for IUI either, we haven't got the funds for anything pricier either. I don't know about the freezing thing, but maybe worth looking into!

xx

I didn't realise they could do that either! Worth bearing in mind!

I've not heard of that either, definitely an option if sperm not suitable for IUI.
The :witch: got me today, so I'm out for this month. Roll on August!

I ll look into it further and keep you all posted , I d rather try it than IVF or donor sperm .

I ll look into it further and keep you all posted , I d rather try it than IVF or donor sperm .

Yeah - that definitely sounds interesting.

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you Sapphire, she's gonna get me too really soon, I can feel it!

xx

hi girls, just to update you, OH's doctors referral letter is being drafted as i speak :) then its all systems go for our VR consultation :dance: lets get this thing started! Xx

How strange is that?? hopefully we will all get our :bfp: together too xx

Boo, so many :witch: that is just weird! FX August is our month ladies :laugh2:
Great news Jungleland :happydance:

How strange they're all in sync! But sorry the AF got you :( I've still got 6 days left until AF but already have the gut feeling that I'm out. I'm still on a diet and losing weight, so probably not the ideal time for my BFP anyhow.

How strange they're all in sync! But sorry the AF got you :( I've still got 6 days left until AF but already have the gut feeling that I'm out. I'm still on a diet and losing weight, so probably not the ideal time for my BFP anyhow.

It is odd isn't it!

From what I've heard even losing a little bit of weight can make a big difference to your fertility so FX!

xx

Next month BFP for us all would be great.I 'm off for my first Zumba class tonight like you say losing a bit of weight can only help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->