The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

:hugs: wannabe. I hope you start to feel better soon :flower:

Ooh Tally, new married name bank card and cheque book :laugh2:

I must admit - I'm rubbish at arranging the change of name stuff lol. My bank details are in my married name but I never got around to changing my drivers license or passport - oooppps!

I didn't change my passport either :haha:

Well that evil :witch: has been busy this Halloween. That's me got too :wacko:

Thanks Chatty. It's kind of spooky how we all got hit at the same time :wacko:

She hasn't got me yet, but I don't hold out much hope of a bfp this month, I feel rubbish but that's this bluming cold I have DH had it last week and has past it on to me. I think a day in bed is on order for me tomorrow with the kiddies back at school :happydance:

I really hope she stays away for you CJ! It's horrible with the cold - hope you're on the mend quickly. A duvet day sounds brilliant lol

Babydust!!

That witch has been busy eh, sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon CJ. FX!

I have given up even paying attention to 'symptoms' as they seem to be completely random and meaningless TBH... so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

xxx

:dust:

Evening ladies. My AF went a bit weird so I did an hpt. There's a really faint line on it, but I'm still bleeding a bit so I don't know what to think :wacko: I put a pic in the hpt gallery and other people see the line, and have done an IC since which still had a line, but a lot lot lighter and barely visible...

She hasn't got me yet, but I don't hold out much hope of a bfp this month, I feel rubbish but that's this bluming cold I have DH had it last week and has past it on to me. I think a day in bed is on order for me tomorrow with the kiddies back at school :happydance:

CJ I hope you feel better. Maybe a day in bed will make you feel better. Whenever I feel I'm getting sick I go home and take my vitamin C and orange juice jump in bed and sleep. I feel better the next day.

Evening ladies. My AF went a bit weird so I did an hpt. There's a really faint line on it, but I'm still bleeding a bit so I don't know what to think :wacko: I put a pic in the hpt gallery and other people see the line, and have done an IC since which still had a line, but a lot lot lighter and barely visible...

That looks like a :bfp: to me! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks HappyBunny. I want to wait to make sure it gets darker, what with this pesky bleeding. I feel a bit bad though if it is a bfp, like I'm jumping the queue because it will be vr baby #2. I think you ladies deserve it more than me :nope:

Don't be daft! It's amazing news! I'm so happy for you hun, that's a BFP for sure!

Feel like dancing around the room on your behalf :)

Thanks Chatty. I suppose if it is a bfp, it will give other VR wags some hope that VRs do work :D

Have u tested again this morning sapphire?

STICK LITTLE BEAN!!!!

Looking good sapphire!! Let us know when you test again :happydance:
Well i caved and have ordered some tests but they wont be here until tomorrow, not sure why, I dont feel it this month but that could just be because im so full up with cold thats the only thing on my mind, the only symptom i have is my boobs are still really sore, they are every month but this month its worse. Well yesterday i spent the whole day in bed and started to feel a little better, have got the adoption social worker coming round today so i suppose i should really get up today and do the house work lol hope everyone is well :dust: to all xx

Thanks HappyBunny. I want to wait to make sure it gets darker, what with this pesky bleeding. I feel a bit bad though if it is a bfp, like I'm jumping the queue because it will be vr baby #2. I think you ladies deserve it more than me :nope:

oh geez. our time will come when the time is right. in the meantime, we will all jump for joy for you.

if anything, its GREAT news to those of us looking forward to experiencing :bfp: #2 post VR!

today (well last night, i'm working nights) i took my last clomid pill.
thursday i will go for a follicle scan to see how many little eggies are maturing.
i feel as if i have felt some slight twinges on both sides as if i am developing eggies from both ovaries.
we will see if i'm right on thursday!

ugh... i hate tww's! wait to ovulate, wait to test, wait to ovulate, wait to test.

BLAH!!!! i just want to wait 9 months for a baby and be done!

CJ - I hope this is your month too! Sapphires bean needs a VR wags cousin lol. I'll be stalking and waiting for your "OMG, Two lines" post ;)

TTC - good luck huni! FXd that there are lots of mature follies in there and you'll be posting BFP news in 3 weeks too! (... I'll be stalking you too!)

On my to do list today, I'm planning on writing to Santa. All I want for Xmas this year is my BFP! I hope he's not seen all of the naughty stuff I've been doing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->