The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

LOL@chatty, i never thought of writing to santa, what a great idea im stealing your idea and i to am going to write to him lol. Is it to early to start listening to christmas songs?? i was feeling all christmassy while laying in bed yesterday. I suppose i should really buy my sons birthday present tho lol its his birthday in 10 days, its a strange one he will be 11 on the 11/11/11 all the 1s would be so nice if for his birthday i could tell him we are expecting a brother or sister for him :)

Now THAT is a great birthday!! My sons is 11 too - he'll be 12 on the 5th Jan. My daughter was also a winter baby (28th Dec) and my youngest is a September babe. It appears I either fall pregnant or give birth around Xmas .... Let's hope this time's no different!

It's a long running joke that I never got chocolate eggs for Easter, only fertilised ones haha (hence Xmas babies!).

Fingers crossed for you. That must be where i am going wrong i get chocolate eggs at easter :-( lol

Thanks ladies :flower:

I tested with a frer this morning, and this is what I got...

:dust: to all, I need some VR wag bump buddies!

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 13
CONGRATULATIONS!!! you cant really argue with that now can you??
H&H 9 months to you xx

Sorry hun, I don't see it, maybe test again in a few days??

Hahahahahahaha - I'm kidding of course. With lines that dark, i'd say you were 12dpo easily! :happydance:

I'm working hard on becoming your bump buddy.

Well I think I'm only 9dpo. Got a test here but dont want to waste it, got some cheap ones coming hopefully tomorrow but want to try and hold off until atleast Friday.

Ooooohhhh test time!! Fxd for you huni! I always start the cycle with good intentions like "I'm going to be calm and sensible and not test until I'm late .... And I will not symptom spot"

In reality, I get to 4dpo thinking every twinge is a sign ... then cave by 8/9dpo and earn myself a BFN for my troubles.

I have zero willpower :(

Good luck huni - VR Wags are due a BFP or twelve :)

im the same always say im not going to symptom spot but always do, im not to bad with the testing, i had refused to have tests in the house apart from one which i wont use until im about a week late but DH is feeling hopeful this month that is why i have bought a pack of 5 off the net, i just wish getting pregnant this time was a easy as when i got pregnant with my 2 sons.

CJ & Chatty - You are next! Keep those :bfp: coming!

TTC - I'm having a scan on Friday! I hope we get some good follies. Good luck! FX for follies. I hear that drinking water helps them grow! So I've been drinking water all day long.

:dust: :dust: to all of us!!

I see 2 lines sapphire, no doubt about it! VR baby number 2 :dance: fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy. Good luck and baby dust to all the other BFP seekers xxxxx

Good luck with the scan on Friday Hun! Keep glugging that water! Hopefully we'll all be having a very happy but very sober Xmas this year!

I'm all excited tonight! I have a kitten buyer from one of my litters last year coming to visit with the kittens (now cats). It's the first time I've seen them since they left. :)

Babydust ladies!

Sapphire I hope you will stay and keep in touch with us?? Good luck to all you lovely ladies that have different things going on this week. I might test Friday but will be absolutely gutted if I get a :bfn: I have been having a few cramps today but my main problem us my boobs they are soooooo sore they have never been this bad. :dust: to all xx

That's a good sign CJ :D

I'm not going to leave this thread til all the VR wags get their bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->