The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Good morning girls... Well I retested this morning and check out my IC's on page 6!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ing-bfp-ic-pg-2-ic-pg-5-new-ic-pg6-bfp-6.html

What do you girls think... ????

:(. 10dpo and tested with IC this a.m. BFN

I know I'm not out until the witch shows but due to the fact I woke with a sore throat and streaming nose, I'm pretty sure many of my "symptoms" have been a run up to a cold and not a BFP.

How is everyone this morning?

Awww, hun...I am so sorry about your BFN!!!! Big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs:

Good morning girls... Well I retested this morning and check out my IC's on page 6!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ing-bfp-ic-pg-2-ic-pg-5-new-ic-pg6-bfp-6.html

What do you girls think... ????

:hugs::thumbup: congratulations thast looks as definite bfp to me..

Sorry chatty :hugs:

Wannabe those look pos to me! Hope it is!!

xx

Sorry chatty :hugs:

Wannabe those look pos to me! Hope it is!!

xx

:(. 10dpo and tested with IC this a.m. BFN

I know I'm not out until the witch shows but due to the fact I woke with a sore throat and streaming nose, I'm pretty sure many of my "symptoms" have been a run up to a cold and not a BFP.

How is everyone this morning?

Fx chattyb. You might be testing too early. You can't be sure until af shows. When is it due?

Hmmm I'm not too sure this month! I usually have 24/25 day cycles and Ov on cd14 .... This cycle I Ovd on cd11 so not sure if that means AF is also due 3 days earlier or just that I'm going to have a longer luteal phase. If AF arrives on time, it's due 1st/2nd November.

I've still got my fingers crossed and hoping AF stays away.

Wannabee - those tests are definitely positive hun! Congratulations!!

Chattyb what does the luteal phase mean?? I've seen it mentioned a few times but don't understand what it means. I rhink I'm ovulating this weekend so I'm dreading the ttc afterwards. I'm using softcups and pressed and I'm hoping I get a bfp.

Tally. Hows married life hunny??

The luteal phase is the period between the end of ovulation and the start of the next period. Ie, in a 28 day cycle with Ov at cd14 (cycle day 14), the luteal phase lasts for 14 days before the new cycle starts. It's also commonly known as the TWW (two week wait).

Good luck catching that egg Clare! FXd this is your month!

:hugs: Chatty. 10dpo is still early though - remember at least 4 days after IB to get a bfp! You've still got time hun. Cold symptoms are also pregnancy symptoms for a lot of ladies too...

Wannabe - they look :bfp: to me! :happydance:

:dust: to all!

Hi girls,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...:flower:.. Is anyone doing anything for Halloween?:winkwink:

Yesterday I picked up some pumpkins to carve and hopefully DH and me can get to them soon. I noticed pumpkins were really expensive and the selection wasnt so great this year, but I managed to get two good size ones for 11 bucks, at .49 cents a pound... Another place was charging between 10 to 15 bucks for just one large pumpkin, which I thought was way to expensive. DH and me have vampire costumes, fangs, wigs and makeup to go out tonight as vampires but the weather has turned to shit and we have a Noreaster heading this way, so it is raining, windy cold and nasty, and than later tonight the rain is going to turn to snow which is when we would be heading out to a night club costume party... I am so pissed because i am not sure if I want to risk driving in nasty weather and snow to go out, But at the same time I was really looking forward to going out tonight in our costumes and dancing the night away... I am trying to make up my mind about what me and DH should do.. This is the first time I ever remember it snowing on Halloween weekend.. Yes it is always cold, rainy and nasty...But never friggen snow???:shrug:

So, I am feeling like shit today about the weather and my HPT's, I did a FRER with FMU this morning and the second line is so faint and barely there.....sigh. My IC's were still positive even though they looked lighter, I did update my HPT thread in the gallery this morning if anyone wants to look as well... And since the IC's were so dark yesterday I thought for sure that the FRER would be nice and dark.. so now I am nervous that AF is going to crash the party, and that I am falling victim to another chemical pregnancy or faulty IC's again.. it sucks...:growlmad:

I'm not doing anything for Halloween. It's not all that popular in the UK, people do have parties but not on a grand scale. I hope the weather turns better so you can go to your party.

:hugs: on the FRER. I have to be honest and say that I couldn't see a line, but I am really rubbish at line spotting and other ladies can see one. I suppose you can only be sure by waiting a couple of days and taking another FRER. FX for you, I hope it is your bfp and it's just going to show a little later. :dust: :dust:

girls, the :witch: got me.... :cry:

I honestly dont know what the hell happened this month with my IC's maybe a chemical pregnancy, :shrug: I was so sure this was finally going to be it.. it is so confusing to me and upsetting, i just dont know what to think anymore.. Apparently I cant trust any IC'a at all ever... It sucks pretty majorly... I had a good cry this afternoon and have been depressed and PMSey all day... sigh....blah....:cry:...

Weather was crap,we got hail, rain and snow, lots of wind, a few states next to me declared states of emergency and alot of people lost power from the storm, so me and DH didnt go out for halloween.. so today turned out to be a major crap day....:cry:

So sorry wannabe you really aren't having much luck with those tests are you? Fingers crossed for next month. Well we are now back off our holiday and I'm all full up with a cold :-( I guess that's what you get for staying in a caravan by the sea at the end of October lol. I think I am 7dpo all symptoms I had have gone apart from my sore boobs, I was having loads of lotion cm until yesterday and then it just stopped, the last few months I have had spotting around 5-7 dpo but nothing this month not sure if that's good or bad but I'm sure time will tell, we have ordered some maca to try next month and will be trying things out of my book that's if the :witch: gets me next Sunday.
:dust: to all xx

That damn witch has been busy! Must be holloween, she got me too :(. I've had the strangest cycle this month. I'm usually 24/25 days and like clockwork - last month AF was 27, this cycle was 22. Very weird. Feeling upbeat and positive now! This is the start of the cycle that could bring my BFP and I'm determined to stay positive and look forwards.

I'm so sorry Wannabee :hugs: I can't believe it happened again :(. Maybe it's worth seeing the Dr, showing him your pics of tests from the 2 cycles. Have you had 21 day blood tests? Could it be that you're conceiving but your progesterone levels are low? It might be worth asking him to do a blood test for HGC when AF has finished as sometimes HGC can be produced in other conditions (rare but worth checking out)

:hugs: I'm thinking of you

:hugs: Wannabe, I'm so sorry hun. I agree with Chatty, perhaps get it investigated? It's odd that all those ICs could be faulty. I only ever get a stark white test, I've never had a line, except in the evap I got last month.

:hugs: to Chatty too. It seemed so promising too. Have you tested again just in case? I bled for 9 days when I was pregnant with Holly, and it was only a teeny bit lighter than proper AF.

I think AF is on the way for me too, just had some pre AF spotting.

FX for you CJ, hope this is your lucky month!

Surely one of the lovely VR wags will get their bfp before the year is out :dust: :dust:

Thanks Sapphire, I didn't bother testing this morning as it was pretty obvious aunt flo had set up camp. If it stops or I still have "symptoms" in a few days, I'll test again, but at the moment I'm convinced that I'm now cd1.

FXd for you that she stays away!

I'm sorry she got you too CJ :(

So sorry the witch came to you chatty and wannabe :hugs:

We're not really doing anything for Hallowe'en, the kids went to their school fancy dress disco, we've got a couple of pumpkins for carving (come on DH get started!!:rofl:) and a themed bucket of sweets for any trick-or-treaters that knock on the door! Apart from that we'll just be a normal day :)

Something made me smile yesterday, my new bank card and cheque book with Mrs. on them came through the post! :happydance: The small things that make me happy!

Hi lovely ladies! :wave:
I hope that you are all ok! I dont get on here much these days but try and keep up and read on here when I can. It's great to see so many of you using this group and seeing all the great help and advice you give each other! :thumbup:

Its great to see so many new users and if any of you wish to be added to the front page, then please send me a personal message and I'll be happy to add you.

lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust: your way!

xxxxxxxx

Thank you for all of the kind words ladies....:flower:

@Chatty, I am so sorry that the :witch: got you to hun...:hugs: :hugs:

I am thinking that these have to be chemical pregnancies too, I just cant see all of these IC'e being faulty in so many different brands...it just makes no sense... :shrug: I will have to talk to my DR hopefully soon and see if she will do bloods later in my cycle to look at my progesterone levels...I mentioned it to her before briefly but she didnt originally want to test me for it because when I do the IUI she was saying you are on all of the fertility drugs so it helps those levels....So I might have to pull teeth and really push her to be able to get her to check those levels for me just from what she said to me the first time i mentioned it to her in our initial consultation...

I am feeling a little better today, but man yesterday was ruff.. My mom is down visiting and I didnt want her to see me upset, so I literally hid out in my bedroom with the door closed and had a good cry for an hour and I was moping around all day and my mom asked me if I was okay because I seemed sad, and I didnt want to talk about it because it would make me cry...:cry: I am still sad today but I am holding it together better today, tomorrow I have to drive my mom back home, and it is about a 6 hour drive so that is how I will spend my day tomorrow.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->