The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

I couldn't see a line on the first pics you put on wannabe, but I can see lines on the ICs! FX this is it for you :dust: :dust: :dust:

Maybe the VR wags will get a couple of BFPs this month! :dust:

Evening Ladies

Hope you are all well

Wannabe I can see all the lines on your tests in your other thread, fingers crossed for you

How many DPO's are you?

Thanks for looking at my testing thread girls.....:flower:

I am about 11 DPO today, CD 22 just like my Halloween ticker says...:winkwink:
I am probably just going to use the IC's for now to feed my POAS addiction, since it is still early, and until AF is late and than I will probably retest on an Answer early results test.. wish me luck girls... :thumbup:

Question for you ladies!

I'm 9dpo today and have had several symptoms that have made me suspicious - waking up at 7am with another temp raise and feeling SO hungry it made me nauseous was the last straw, soooo I caved, tested .... and got myself a BFN. I'm so annoyed with myself!! While I was stick dipping, I thought "what the hell, in for a penny" ect ect (no pun intended!) and did an OPK too

HPT = BFN
OPK = a feint but definitely there second line.

Is the OPK just picking up residual LH or are they more sensitive to LH/HGC than the IC HPT? I've never tried using OPKs after Ovs detected so I don't know if this is "normal".

The IC HTP is a thin cardboard strip with a green handle and HGC printed in black if this helps!

:sitting in my dream pregnancy bubble until AF shows!:

Babydust!!

Not sure Chatty, but if I have used OPKs as preggo tests they're usually only one line. They do say that they're not reliable preggo tests because they may show 2 lines anyway and that the test line needs to be darker than the control - but I'm guessing that's when you'd get a visible line on an hpt anyway. 9dpo is super early - plenty of time for your bfp! When was your IB bleeding? I think it takes about 4 days or so for HCG to be released after implantation, and even then a bfp might not show straight away. :dust: :dust:

I was spotting on cd7 so only 2 days ago. I feel so stupid - I KNOW that 9dpo is too early to test, even 10dpo is hit or miss with most people lol.

I'm so ready for my BFP that any time I see 2 lines on anything my heart races lol. I've got everything crossed that those 2 lines might be on my HPT in a few days. I hate the TWW - all that anticipation and hope and then (so far) crushing disappointment. Oh well, I've got a few more days to dream yet!

Don't feel stupid chick, we all do it! I even POAS after AF has shown or at any random times :blush:

^WSS!

We've all obsessed over POAS. I have everything crossed for you ladies!

You have all probably seen this peeonastick site, but for those who haven't, it's written by a really helpful lady with masses of info about sticks we pee on! Here is the page about OPKs as HPTs :)

Thanks guys! I've given myself a quick slap today - i'm not gonna get myself in a state with the am I, aren't I. Nothing I do now will change the results in a few days so I'm taking the "what will be, will be" attitude from today .... and trying not to over think everything!

When's everyone else testing? How do your tests look today Wannabee?

@Chatty, Sorry about the BFN hun.... :hugs: :hugs:

Have you ever had implantation bleeding or spotting after you Ovulated in your cycle before or is this the first time this has happened to you??

I wouldnt depend on the OPK's for anything other than ovulation, just because when I use OPK's after I ovulate i will always have a faint second line on them the entire month...I have also had my OPK turn positive right before my AF arrived and I know sometimes before AF arrives you can get an LH surge.. so in conclusion I wouldnt put much stock into what the OPK says and would just use an HPT. I got everything crossed for you hun since you still have time to get your BFP!!! Good luck and baby dust to you hun... :dust: :dust:

i did update my testing thread today with a new test....:thumbup:

ChattyB - It might be too early for you to test! FX that it turns into a :bfp: in the next few days.

Wannabe - I can see the line..... :happydance:

AFM, I start another round of IUI. I'm taking 150 mg of Clomid:saywhat: I thought that was a lot but I guess the dr knows best. I go in for an u/s next friday! FX we have more than one follicle... :dust: to all of us!

@Happybunny, Good luck with your next round of IUI, I really hope it finally brings you your BFP!!!... :dust::dust:

Is this your first cycle using clomid in combination with your IUI?? I know they usually start most ladies out on 100mg of clomid when they first start IUI, just from what I have read around the threads from girls that have had it done... But like you said if the DR thinks that is how much you need than I would assume that is what they think is best for you as an individual....

Good luck HappyBunny!

I'm not testing early this cycle, it drives me too crazy :wacko: I have no idea where I am in my cycle, but it's somewhere in the 2WW.

Good luck HappyBunny!

I'm not testing early this cycle, it drives me too crazy :wacko: I have no idea where I am in my cycle, but it's somewhere in the 2WW.

Good luck and baby dust to you Sapphire!!! :dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good_luck-4.gif

@Happybunny, Good luck with your next round of IUI, I really hope it finally brings you your BFP!!!... :dust::dust:

Is this your first cycle using clomid in combination with your IUI?? I know they usually start most ladies out on 100mg of clomid when they first start IUI, just from what I have read around the threads from girls that have had it done... But like you said if the DR thinks that is how much you need than I would assume that is what they think is best for you as an individual....

No this is not my first one. I have PCOS so meds seem to be the only way I can ovulate. My first two were 50 mg and made me ovulate late. Last month it was 100 mg and now we are jumping to 150 mg. I wonder if it has anything to do with DH count being higher! 100 mg only gave me one follicle and I want more than that so I'm drinking lots of water. I hear that water helps the follies grow.

Good luck HappyBunny!

I know how you feel! I drive myself nuts counting every symptom and looking it up as an early pregnance sign. I told DH we are not testing early.

Yay....for being in the 2WW! Did you have any symptoms with your last pregnancy?

Good luck HappyBunny!

I know how you feel! I drive myself nuts counting every symptom and looking it up as an early pregnance sign. I told DH we are not testing early.

Yay....for being in the 2WW! Did you have any symptoms with your last pregnancy?

From what I can remember I didn't have really obvious symptoms before I got my bfp, but I was really thirsty which was unusual. I think the symptoms started afterwards - super tired and lots of cramps and tummy pains mainly. I've had more symptoms in the months I haven't been pregnant :dohh:

Mind you, I've been feeling a bit nauseous tonight and my mind's been running overtime - I'll never learn :haha: :wacko:

:(. 10dpo and tested with IC this a.m. BFN

I know I'm not out until the witch shows but due to the fact I woke with a sore throat and streaming nose, I'm pretty sure many of my "symptoms" have been a run up to a cold and not a BFP.

How is everyone this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->