The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Another possible good sign CJ?? Good luck with the kitten too huni! I love kittens. I breed Ragdoll Cats (look like hairy Siamese!) ... Fingers crossed either me or one of my mummy cats gets a BFP before Xmas lol

Has the bleeding stopped for you Sapphire?

I hope its a good sign but not feeling it :-( but on a plus the maca was delivered today so will get DH on it today, im still looking as to if its ok for me to take in the 2ww anyone know? have opened the bottle to look at the size of the tablets (im not to good with big pills) and OMG it really stinks lol.

ttcpostvr goodluck hun
cjones82 fxed for you. i cant wait til i can start to test.im only 5dpo so got a wait yet:(

Not sure CJ, I think I would wait until the 2ww is over because you're not to take it during pregnancy. Best be on the safe side.

Yes, the bleeding has stopped thanks Chatty. Must have been breakthrough bleeding or something?

sapphire1 can i ask how long you were ttc for? and also how long ago was dh vr?

I was TTC for 6 cycles. When DH had the VR it was about 6 years post vasectomy. They were only able to re-attach one side though, due to the bodge job they made of his V.

I hope its a good sign but not feeling it :-( but on a plus the maca was delivered today so will get DH on it today, im still looking as to if its ok for me to take in the 2ww anyone know? have opened the bottle to look at the size of the tablets (im not to good with big pills) and OMG it really stinks lol.

Where did you get your maca from CJ? What dose are you planning on taking? I'm very tempted to get some too.

I would wait until you get your BFP/AF before starting - if you started today and got your BFP tomorrow, it would lead to a whole load of worry.

Good luck huni, really really hope that the test shows 2 lines tomorrow :hugs:

We got our maca from ebay. they do sell it in holland and barrett but think it was quite expensive there though. Im not going to start taking it until i know im out but will get DH to start today, the capsules we have are 500mg so will start on 1 a day i think but we can up it later if we want. It would be shocking to see 2 lines on a test tomorrow but really im not holding out much hope :-( my gut is telling me its not my month.

CJ - I read somewhere that you are not supposed to take it in the 2WW. I just can't remember where? I love cats! I have one and he is so spoil.

ttpostvr - good luck today with your scan. I hope you have good size follicles.

Clare - good luck testing in the next few days.

Hello Tally and Chatty how are you guys doing?

AFM, I have my scan tomorrow and if we have good size follicles then I'll do the trigger tomorrow and IUI on Saturday. At least that's the way we did it last time. I hope I do have follicles. The dr increased the clomid to 150 and I don't feel anything on my ovaries. I guess I have to wait and see.

Good luck Happybunny! Keeping everything crossed for mature follies and that you can go ahead with IUI on Saturday!

I'll be stalking you all and waiting for news of the next BFP! - hopefully the wait won't take too long!

I went to doc today for my scan. One follie on my left side with no visualization of my right ovary... so we don't know if I am going to ovulate from that side too. I ovulated from my left side last month so I am hoping there will be a little eggie come from the right side too.

If :devil: comes instead of a :bfp:, than I will have an hsg scan this coming cycle.

Hopefully, our thread will explode with :bfp:s VERY SOON!!!

Thanks for all of the encouragement ladies! You all rock!!!!!

Thank you ladies! I hope DH has more :spermy: then the last time and I'm really hoping for more than one follicle!

ttcpostvr - When is your IUI?

Aw good luck everyone!

I can feel that witch is imminent for me... another month another AF :(

Still, it's fun trying :thumbup:

:dust:

:hugs: fingers crossed the witch stays away!

I'm having a bleugh day today - cant get motivated at all!! I've got SO much to do but I'm the worlds greatest procrastinator. It'll get to 3pm and I'll panic lol.

Ho hum!

I know the feeling Chatty :haha:

FX ttcpost vr!

Hope the witch stays away for everyone

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you ladies! I hope DH has more :spermy: then the last time and I'm really hoping for more than one follicle!

ttcpostvr - When is your IUI?

we are not doing IUI, yet. just using the clomid.

we are hoping to have success with just one more eggie being released.

unfortunately, i already feel negative about this cycle. and i'm in the middle of ovulation. idk y, but it is definitely disheartening. maybe it will at least make the tww a little easier.

gl and fx'd for you and everyone else this cycle!

I feel like I'm out this month too. Ive got 8 days to go til af due and I've got dull aches. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->