The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Some say that cramps are a positive sign! FXd for you hun!

I've been updating this on my I phone and it's not very good. I've deleted this thread loads of times.

Hahaha I have the same problem - 99% of the time I'm on the phone!

Hello ladies,

Well I only have one follicle measuring 14 mm so its not big enough. The Dr likes them to be around 18 so I can trigger. I was really hoping to have my IUI on Saturday but my follicle is not big enough. The problem is that DH is out of town next week and he is not able to give me a fresh sample. So we are going to abandon this cycle and try again in December. She said my follicle will still mature so to have sex before DH goes out of town and hope that I get pregnant.

@HappyBunny, I am sorry that you cant do your IUI this cycle.:hugs:.. I hope you can get your BFP the old fashioned way....:hugs: Good luck and baby dust to you for this cycle....:dust: :dust:

AFM,I am trying to spend less time on B&B for a little while, I think at least until I am ready to finally move forward with the IUI procedure. After last month's cycle I realized how depressed TTC was making me, As you girls know my mom was down visiting, and when we were at the gardens we visited there was tons of women with babies everywhere and pregnant bellies, and I was holding back tears, literally... Than when my period came on Halloween day my mom was asking me if I was sad, and I didnt want her to see me upset so I didnt say, I ended up locking myself in my bedroom and cried for about an hour, and spent that entire day holding back tears.. long story short I was becoming majorily depressed to the point where it was affecting my daily life... Halloween was a bust because of the Noreaster and shitty weather, so me and DH didnt end up going out to a night club in our vampire costumes, so it was a horrible weekend for me....

So as a result, I am refocusing my energy on other things and currently I am doing the "Special K Challenge" and so far it is going really good. My short term goal is to shed some pounds and be smoking hot in my New Years eve dress.

https://www.specialk.com/challenge/reso

Plus my sister and me have a bet going that the two of us both loose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving, so that when we see eachother if we have both met our goals than we are going to go shopping together as a special treat and she will buy me a new outfit. So I think that is pretty good motivation. :thumbup: My entire family gets together at my brother's house in Boston for Thanksgiving.

I also felt like part of my problem was spending to much timme on B&B and obsessing over everything.... So I wont be coming on B&B as much anymore, but I will check in every once and a while just to see how all of you lovely ladies are doing because you have been such great friends to me:flower:... I just need to try to preserve my sanity right now and refocus my energy, TTC has really been kicking my ass and I need a vacation from it..

I am doing 50 mg of clomid this cycle, days 3-7 because I was hoping that the HSG may have opened up my one good tube so the clomid might help us get our BFP this month, but I am promising myself that i will not to obsess over TTC this month and not doing the early testing anymore either...

Tonight me and DH are going to check out a haunted attraction together since this is the last weekend for Halloween attractions.... This place was featured on Ghost Hunters, it is Pennhurst Asylum, it used to be a mental insitution back in the days, and I think it will be super scary, because it is really supposed to be haunted....and of course I love scary stuff, so i think it will be fun....LOL.... :blush: :haha:

This is where we are going...

https://pennhurstasylum.com/flash/index.htm

Here is a video about it from Ghost Hunters, Part 1 of 3 videos....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULKNwD-fzik&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL591228E1122F56C4

I hope all of you wonderful girls are having a great weekend so far!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/weekend_flower.gif

@Clare & ttcpostVR, good luck and baby dust to you ladies... I hope you get your BFP's this cycle!!! :dust::dust:

@HappyBunny, I am sorry that you cant do your IUI this cycle.:hugs:.. I hope you can get your BFP the old fashioned way....:hugs: Good luck and baby dust to you for this cycle....:dust: :dust:

AFM,I am trying to spend less time on B&B for a little while, I think at least until I am ready to finally move forward with the IUI procedure. After last month's cycle I realized how depressed TTC was making me, As you girls know my mom was down visiting, and when we were at the gardens we visited there was tons of women with babies everywhere and pregnant bellies, and I was holding back tears, literally... Than when my period came on Halloween day my mom was asking me if I was sad, and I didnt want her to see me upset so I didnt say, I ended up locking myself in my bedroom and cried for about an hour, and spent that entire day holding back tears.. long story short I was becoming majorily depressed to the point where it was affecting my daily life... Halloween was a bust because of the Noreaster and shitty weather, so me and DH didnt end up going out to a night club in our vampire costumes, so it was a horrible weekend for me....

So as a result, I am refocusing my energy on other things and currently I am doing the "Special K Challenge" and so far it is going really good. My short term goal is to shed some pounds and be smoking hot in my New Years eve dress.

https://www.specialk.com/challenge/reso

Plus my sister and me have a bet going that the two of us both loose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving, so that when we see eachother if we have both met our goals than we are going to go shopping together as a special treat and she will buy me a new outfit. So I think that is pretty good motivation. :thumbup: My entire family gets together at my brother's house in Boston for Thanksgiving.

I also felt like part of my problem was spending to much timme on B&B and obsessing over everything.... So I wont be coming on B&B as much anymore, but I will check in every once and a while just to see how all of you lovely ladies are doing because you have been such great friends to me:flower:... I just need to try to preserve my sanity right now and refocus my energy, TTC has really been kicking my ass and I need a vacation from it..

I am doing 50 mg of clomid this cycle, days 3-7 because I was hoping that the HSG may have opened up my one good tube so the clomid might help us get our BFP this month, but I am promising myself that i will not to obsess over TTC this month and not doing the early testing anymore either...

Tonight me and DH are going to check out a haunted attraction together since this is the last weekend for Halloween attractions.... This place was featured on Ghost Hunters, it is Pennhurst Asylum, it used to be a mental insitution back in the days, and I think it will be super scary, because it is really supposed to be haunted....and of course I love scary stuff, so i think it will be fun....LOL.... :blush: :haha:

This is where we are going...

https://pennhurstasylum.com/flash/index.htm

Here is a video about it from Ghost Hunters, Part 1 of 3 videos....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULKNwD-fzik&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL591228E1122F56C4

I hope all of you wonderful girls are having a great weekend so far!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/weekend_flower.gif

thankyou. i hope you keep positive and goodluck with this cycle. will keep my fxed for you. im glad you have something else to focus on cos they say thats when you will fall pregnant when you not trying so hard, i know its not easy though. xx

I know exactly what you mean wannabe - you get completely overtaken with TTC before you realise it. Sometimes you need to step back and concentrate on something else for a while. I really hope you get your BFP soon huni, don't be a stranger!!

Happybunny - I'm sorry you're not able to do IUI this cycle :(. Maybe you'll get lucky and Ov before your hubby goes away. Fxd that this is your month!

I finished my last dose of soy last night (cd2-6) and my monitor went straight to a high reading this morning - its definitely making a difference as I wasn't getting high readings until cd11/12 before! Last cycle, I started getting high readings at cd8 and peak on cd10, I think this cycle will be much the same. Before I started soy, I wasn't detecting a peak on the monitor at all!

I'll probably be Oving around the time of the full moon - Fxd the theory is true that more woman concieve when the Ov during the full moon than at any other time of the month ... I'm hoping my moonstone pendant does its thing!!

Babydust ladies!

:hugs: wannabe. I think you're right to take some time out, TTC takes over your life in a way you can't imagine. You've had such a tough time of late, I wish I could come and give you big squishy hugs and tell you it will all be better. Hope you have a great weekend, and as Chatty said, don't be a stranger :hugs:

:hugs: HappyBunny, sorry your follie wasn't big enough to go ahead with your IUI. FX you get a natural bfp.

Sounding promising Chatty, :dust: to you!

Where's CJ, haven't seen her for a couple of days.

I started bleeding again today, so am getting a bit concerned. Will have to see how it pans out :shrug:

@Saphire, Thanks for the hugs hun...:flower:

I am very sorry about the bleeding you are experiencing, I hope it is just some minimal bleeding that doesnt last and that your little bean will be okay... I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that everything is going to be alright hun...:hugs::hugs:

Oh no Sapphire! How are you hun? Hopefully it's just the same as what happened with Holly and everythings ok.

Had the strangest BFP dream last night .... I'd have been all excited if it had happened after Ov, but I've still got a few days to go. :D

Ooh, maybe your dream's a premonition Chatty? :D

The bleeding's stopped again now. I've just been chilling and taking it easy.

That's great news Sapphire!

I could seriously cry just now :(. Hubby's going away on business on Tuesday morning, back Thursday night ... Guess who's due to Ov on Wednesday??? I Ovd on cd11 last cycle, cd11 is Wednesday :(

I'm crossing everything that I'll Ov late on cd12 :(.

I'll be keeping him prisoner during my December cycle I think lol

Oh dear Chatty. Not sure if I've said before, but my DH works away every other week. He wasn't here when I would have ovulated, but we DTD every day in the week he was here. Must have worked! It's good to have a reserve of sperm waiting, so just get BDing like crazy before he goes, and when he gets back, for good measure :D

Brilliant news Sapphire, hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months

Just wanted to ask, I have already had a posititive ovulation test, and a negative after I ovulated and I tested again this am to double check and it is positive so now I dont have a clue what is going on

Any help or anyone had the same??

How many DPO are you huni? It could be that you didn't ovulate after the first + test and your body is now trying again OR if you're close to AF, an OPK could be detecting HGC. It's also quite common for women to get 2 lines on a OPK approaching AF (the estrogen surges midway through the 2WW)

Do you temp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->