The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

happybunny ang chattyb fxed for you both this month.
sapphire1 how are you today?
i had a dream last nite that i did a hpt and got a bfp was so wierd, ive got 6 days left til af and not sure if i should do i early test or not.

I am good today thanks Clare. Haven't had any more bleeding so hopefully it's all ok. Am getting a digi hpt just to make sure. Am still a bit paranoid lol.

Ooh how weird that you had a bfp dream too. Maybe it's a premonition like Chatty's? :D I found that testing too early drove me insane, but I totally understand the urge to POAS! :wacko: Good luck :dust:

I am good today thanks Clare. Haven't had any more bleeding so hopefully it's all ok. Am getting a digi hpt just to make sure. Am still a bit paranoid lol.

Ooh how weird that you had a bfp dream too. Maybe it's a premonition like Chatty's? :D I found that testing too early drove me insane, but I totally understand the urge to POAS! :wacko: Good luck :dust:

:thumbup: when are you doing the hpt? today?
its wierd cos i woke up thinking am i really, however i quickly realised it was just a dream. im still keeping my fxed thou.
i said i wouldnt test early but the days are long and it drives you crazy wondering am i or arent i everyday

Ohhhh a BFP dream! Fxd this is your month Clare!! I had a BFP dream a few nights ago but I've not Ovd yet and hubby will be away on Ov day (unless it's late!). I was the same, woke up on a total high thinking it was real lol. It certainly felt real! I can remember it clearly - a BFP, very obvious, but on a blue dye test ... I even remember doubting it as it was a blue dye hahaha.

How are you feeling Sapphire? Sick as a dog?? GOOD!! Haha, let the MS commence! (horrible I know, but a brilliant sign that baby's doing great!)

:hugs: and lots of babydust to us mamas to be

i hope so chattyb, fxed we have quite a few bfp's for xmas, it would be great..

Not feeling too sick yet. Mainly tired lol. I'll buy a digi later and see how many weeks it says. I did another frer yesterday and still got 2 lines. I seem to be more paranoid about this one than I was with Holly :wacko:

It would be fantastic to have more vr wag bfps before the year is out!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Not feeling too sick yet. Mainly tired lol. I'll buy a digi later and see how many weeks it says. I did another frer yesterday and still got 2 lines. I seem to be more paranoid about this one than I was with Holly :wacko:

It would be fantastic to have more vr wag bfps before the year is out!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

did you use softcups or preseed or nothing at all??
just wondering cos i used them the first time this ov and dh sa is very good..

Lol I imagine I'll be the same when I get a BFP - the days will drag until I get to the end of the first tri. I'm sure everything will be fine sapphire - let us know about the digi!!

Clare, I started using softcups last cycle and started adding concieve+ this cycle.

I'm all about being positive this cycle! I'm off for an amble around the countryside on the horse now .... After all, I won't be able to in a few weeks ... When I get my BFP :D

sapphire, i might have asked you this question before, sorry if i have.. did you use softcups n preeseed??

Ooh, that sounds lovely Chatty - enjoy!

I didn't use softcups or preseed for this pregnancy. I did use preseed when I fell pregnant with Holly, no softcups though. I liked preseed, and I was sure it did the trick for me. I fell pregnant a lot quicker with Holly than I did with this one. x x

well i caved in.. i did a hpt i used a normal one, not one thats says it detects early nd got a bfn :( wish i never done it now but after my dream last nite i was sure i was pregnant.

Ooh, that sounds lovely Chatty - enjoy!

I didn't use softcups or preseed for this pregnancy. I did use preseed when I fell pregnant with Holly, no softcups though. I liked preseed, and I was sure it did the trick for me. I fell pregnant a lot quicker with Holly than I did with this one. x x

this was my first time using them both and was very hopeful especially after all the first time users success stories..

Don't worry too much Clare - its still very early. Fxd for you huni

ooh sapphire do let us know what your digi says :D

All these bfp dreams too! I hope it comes true!

I got witched yesterday, the most painful AF I've had in a while. Grr. No honeymoon baby for us after all :( Aw well another cycle...

xx

ooh sapphire do let us know what your digi says :D

All these bfp dreams too! I hope it comes true!

I got witched yesterday, the most painful AF I've had in a while. Grr. No honeymoon baby for us after all :( Aw well another cycle...

xx

aw sorry to hear about af tally.. my weddinbg anniversary was in august and i actuallky ov on that day.. i was hoping for a bfp then too

:hugs: I'm sorry the witch got you hun :( Hope you're not in too much pain.

Chatty... no I dont temp, infact I dont do much I am hoping to not get too into the whole trying to conceive routine and want to try and do it without too much thinking

I do, do ovualtion tests but I do not tell my husband as again the pressure becomes a bit too much

I am 99.9% confident I ovulated, the strip was very positive and I also had alot of EW CD on the day I was ovulating

I am thinking that I may have a faulty set of Strips

However things have now changed, I am not due to have my af arrive until the 15th so in 8 days time, I can usually predict it will arrive anytime from Sunday

I have just been to the toilet and wiped myself and have small amount of bright red blood, never ever in my life has this ever happened to me, I am like clockwork, have extremly sore boobs, but this happened last week on the approach to my af arriving but not a week early, I also have very sensitive nipples, I do not think I am pregnant as I have some dull aches, however I am more concerned that I have spotting more than a week early

Anyone else have this, I just worry as now I want to get pregnant the last thing I need is my cycles messing up for the first time

Me & my hubbie have been DTD every 2-3 days since I finished my last period

Oooohhhh sounds very promising Hun! The spotting could be implantation bleeding, it's around the right time (6-10dpo). Sore bbs and cramps could also be indicators of early pregnancy.

It's possible that your OPK detected a second surge? It's worth noting that the luteal phase is pretty constant (ie always xx days long) if you aren't taking supplements such as B6 or Soy. ovulation days can change cycle to cycle.

Fxd you'll get your BFP this cycle! Good luck huni!

Thanks Chatty, I just dont think it is, I dont even know how many DPO I am, so I dont want to risk testing, lol

I am trying to not to think that this could be it, I am more worried that its something else like my period playing havoc with me, now we are trying to conceive

I thought that implantation bleeding was pinky brown??

I really dont know what to think :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->