The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Oooohhhh sounds very promising Hun! The spotting could be implantation bleeding, it's around the right time (6-10dpo). Sore bbs and cramps could also be indicators of early pregnancy.

I agree, it could be a good sign! FX for you ababytogether :dust:

Sorry you got a bfn Clare, it is very early though so there's plenty of time to get your bfp.

:hugs: Tally, sorry the witch got you. FX for the next cycle.

:dust: to all!

ababytogether - I agree with the girls, it might be IB.

Clare - I'm sorry but it's not over yet.

Tally - I'm sorry she came and she's being painful! Mine has been painful lately and I don't know if it has to do with the infertility drugs.

Wannabeprego - I'm with you! I never thought that getting prego would be so difficult! Take your time babe! I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

:dust: to everyone! I hope this next month is our month :dust:

Thanks everyone

I want to think it could be but we all know when you get your hopes up and it comes crashing down

I now have brown discharge so it has stopped being red, and very little

The aches are coming and going but only when I think about it

Will test on Sunday if AF hasnt arrived as I will be 12DPO by then, thats if I can resist temptation, but I dont want to get a BFN for testing too early

Will keep you informed

xxxx

so. i went on thursday for my follicle scan. mature follicle Left ovary (no visualization of right ovary)... just a reminder of my situation. friday. ovulation pains left side. SWEET! :sex: wed, thurs, friday, sunday. anyway... my unvisualized right ovary feels as if it has been ovulating for 2-3 days now. (possibly, released 2 from right side). so seriously, 3 eggs released this month... if we dont catch one of them... i think i might just have to forfeit! i couldn't draw up a more perfect scenario!!!!

ababytogether--even brown discharge is a good thing! some ppl have brown discharge alone as their implantation bleeding! gl!

clare--hopefully you will get that :bfp: as it is still early!

tally--sorry about that mean :devil:. AF is so cruel sometimes. i've heard that fertility meds can make our cycles quite painful some months

Prayers for the VR WAG's!!!

How are you this morning ladies?

TTcpostvr - that's awesome news! Fxd you catch those eggies!!
Clare - any news yet Hun?
Ababytogetger - sounds even better!! I admire your patience! I always promise not to test early ... Then do it anyway!!

I'm feeling a little 'meep' today :(. Hubby left at stupid o'clock, right in the middle of my fertile period and doesn't get back until Thursday night - on a brighter note, my monitor was still at high this morning, meaning if I get peak tomorrow, I'll possibly Ov on Thursday ... There still could be an outside chance that he'll get home in time to catch that eggie! Not a happy bunny tho - apparently he has a business trip booked for a week at the start of December, right in my fertile period again!! Ggggrrrr!! Looks like I'll not be getting my BFP for Xmas after all :(

:hugs: Chatty. Sperm can live for up to 5 days, so it might not all be bad. I'm pretty sure DH wasn't here when I OV'd this cycle. Hopefully the little fellas are hanging on in there!

Great news ttcpostvr! Sending lots of :dust: your way!

ive just done anothe test that says they detect early hormone and it was bfn aain:(
think im def out this time, im 9dpo today.
thank you to all of you, your greatxx

:hugs: it's still very early hun! Don't rule it out just yet ... There are plenty of women on here who test negative up to 11dpo and bingo, get their BFN the next day. All a negative test proves just now is that there's not enough hcg in your urine to be detected.

Thinking of ya! Good luck - I still have my fingers crossed for you x

Hi ladies, how is everyone? well im out :witch: got me early this month she came friday, but have been taking maca since friday, me and hubby are taking 2000mg a day so will wait and see if that helps. Sorry i havent been on here much DH broke my i phone the other day so have had to try and get on the laptop and with 4 kids here over the weekend that was impossible lol my saliva ovulation tester came over the weekend as well so will be giving that a go this month so much easier than poas every day, just hope it works. I have very much been getting into the christmas spirit the last few days, I LOVE CHRISTMAS so have dug out all my christmas music and have been making lists of what i need to start getting, have been looking for things to make (cook) my kitchen will be like a bakery over the next 6 weeks lol DH and kids will have so many treats to take to work and school. Well hope everyone is well, good luck to everyone.
:dust: :dust: and more :dust: xx

:hugs: Sorry the witch got you CJ. Hope the maca does the job. I haven't started thinking about xmas yet. I usually only start a couple of weeks before :dohh:

Clare, 9dpo is still really early. If you look at the back of a frer packet you'll see only about half of pregnant women will get a positive result that early. Hang on in there!

:dust:

Sorry to hear about your results Clare but I agree with most try again in a couple of days, you are not out until the af arrive!!

Sorry also CJ, hopefully you will also get your BFP soon

There isnt much to report with me, no more blood, no more brown just creamy in colour rather than white, no more aches, more importantly no AF however I think my warning has come early this month and she will show at the weekend!!!

xxx

I'm sorry CJ :hugs: darn :witch: she needs to stay away! So how does the saliva ovulation test work? Do you do it everyday? I love Christmas! I am so ready to start decorating!

Clare - It's way too soon to give up! A lot of ladies get negatives before turning into positives. FX :dust: for you!

Chatty - I know how you feel. But Sapphire is right, the sperm can live up to 5 days! :hugs: It's hard enough trying to get pregnant with a VR and to add travel time it makes it more difficult. Praying you get your :bfp: soon!

I will do it everyday after :witch: has gone, that way i got no chance of missing it lol may as well its reusable so dont have to worry about not having enough tests.
Come on ladies lets all get lovely :bfp: for christmas!!

Happy bunny i wanted to put my tree up on sunday then i realised we dont have one lol we got rid of it when we moved, so off to buy one on the weekend hopefully :)

CJ have fun tree shoping! It's been cold in the mornings and it reminds me of Christmas morning. I can't wait!

Morning ladies ... It looks like I could still be in with a chance this cycle! I had been expected to Ov today while hubby is away on business BUT I've just got another high reading on the monitor! If I get my peak tomorrow (judging by the sticks, I think I will), then I'll Ov on Friday :D. Hubby will be home tomorrow night.

It just goes to prove that your body doesn't Ov on the same day every cycle - since I've started charting I've had cd14, cd11 and this cycle looks to be cd12.

Babydust ladies!

Good luck chatty.
Well we have had some goodish news, we had our last meeting with adoption social worker yesterday, and its looking good for DH to be able to adopt my sons :happydance:
my ex has given his permission for it to happen and because my sons are older they have told social worker it is what they want, the only concern the social worker had was that me and DH have actually only been together 2 years, but the fact that we are married and we have a house together goes in our favour a little, so hopefully by the end of jan it will all be sorted, a great way to start the new year, a :bfp: to go with it would be the icing on the cake.
:dust: to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"