The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

That is a beautiful tree! Ours is rubbish in comparison, lol. I really hope we all get what we're hoping for in 2011, 2010 seems to have been a really difficult year for a lot of folks.
Out with the old and in with the new!!

aww it's gorgeous!! i love doing the tree, it always gets you well in the xmas mood!! i hope we get ours soon, but now it looks like DH is coming down with something too :(

Thanks for the compliment on my tree!!!:thumbup:

Awww, I hope that your DH is able to avoid getting sick and feels better soon hun!!!:hugs:

Thanks, it's just man flu, so, phew.. He's going to be just fine!! lol xx

hi ladies I got my :bfp: this morning
https://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af333/rabbitfamily-2010/DSC01263.jpg
ever with my dh not so normal :spermy:

I'm soooooo happy for you!!!!

:dance:

I bet you can't believe it!!!

Congratulations!

There are so many women getting their :bfp:'s recently here its brilliant!!!!!

Take good care and I wish you all the best :flower:

OMG!!! WAHOOOOOO!!! :happydance: :happydance: xxxxx awwwww congratulations!!!! So so pleased for you!! You've cheered me right up!!! Fab fab news!!!! Well done both of you and that one little :spermy: who made it all the way!!! :thumbup: xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
YAYYY!! So pleased for you!!! That has cheered me up too
Congratulations xx

Thank you girlies... i have dr's tomorrow at 10.30 for results.. feeling a bit more myself today,im sick of feeling crap too. Its been one thing after another.. & i dont think these dark dreey days help grrrrr.. roll on summer :)

i agree with you its been a crappy 2010 really roll on 2011,

Wannabe: your tree looks fab!! how did you get your star on it looks a tight fit with your ceiling :haha:

I love all the :bfp: that are coming in... this cold weather must of made a baby boom in the bedroom :haha:

Hope u and ur DH are feeling better V & great news about his balls ( :haha: )

Isn't it great ay? :happydance: am so pleased!! It wont be long before I'm updating the rest of us!! I so cant wait for next year!!! xx

Thank you girlies... i have dr's tomorrow at 10.30 for results.. feeling a bit more myself today,im sick of feeling crap too. Its been one thing after another.. & i dont think these dark dreey days help grrrrr.. roll on summer :)

Wannabe: your tree looks fab!! how did you get your star on it looks a tight fit with your ceiling :haha:

I love all the :bfp: that are coming in... this cold weather must of made a baby boom in the bedroom :haha:

Glad you're feeling better Sarah :hugs: hope you get on alright 2moro, the dark days/nights definitly dont help!! I'm sure I have abit of SAD (got a funny little story about those initials...) anyway yes 2011 come on round!! xx

I've had another call from the doctor this morning, I now have Sinusitus :cry: so I've lost count of how many things I have over the past 6weeks.......I am normally the healthy one! The one who gets 1 cold a year and thats it!! :dohh: xx

Glad you're feeling better Sarah :hugs: hope you get on alright 2moro, the dark days/nights definitly dont help!! I'm sure I have abit of SAD (got a funny little story about those initials...) anyway yes 2011 come on round!! xx

I've had another call from the doctor this morning, I now have Sinusitus :cry: so I've lost count of how many things I have over the past 6weeks.......I am normally the healthy one! The one who gets 1 cold a year and thats it!! :dohh: xx

Aww your not having much luck are you... i only normally get a summer cold and winter cold and thats it! since i took multi vits ive had bloody everything going grrrrr, think im just going to get folic acid :haha::haha:
Maybe its our bodys way of getting everything bad out ready for conception :) (thats what im telling myself anyway lol )

Aww your not having much luck are you... i only normally get a summer cold and winter cold and thats it! since i took multi vits ive had bloody everything going grrrrr, think im just going to get folic acid :haha::haha:
Maybe its our bodys way of getting everything bad out ready for conception :) (thats what im telling myself anyway lol )

lol think I'll tell myself that too then :thumbup: xxx

I'm on cold number 3 since I got preggo!!! Feel crap, all the coughing makes me worry a bit too.

oh no!! Hope you get over it soon!! Yer I can imagine the coughing would worry you, I know how I worried when I was in the TWW. So fingers crossed you get rid soon xxx

I am in stches about the VR convo over in 1st tri! Love you guys!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am in stches about the VR convo over in 1st tri! Love you guys!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know!! I've just replied, trust me to have signed off when I did!! lol. I've just explained that I am definitely trying to conceive in the real world, with my real hubby and that it could bring a whole new meaning to cyber sex......lol :rofl: xx

Ive just read that :haha:

I cant believe HOW many of us on this thread are up the duff !!!! :o its bloomin amazing!!!!

WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU HUN!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Thanks for brightening up my day as well!! I was feeling a little down today myself!!!! I am so happy for you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

OMG, today I have the most painful wicked bad AF cramps, I just had to take some extra strength tylenol because I was in so much pain, normaly my cramps get this unbearable right before AF shows, so I got a pad on just in case she makes an entrance, but she hasnt shown yet...... If she doesnt show soon I will be in total and complete shock and will definatly think something is up with me this cycle.... :shrug: Other than that still have the soar boobs as well.....

I was going to wait until friday to do another HPT, but only if AF doesnt get me first... I will keep you guys updated either way though.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->