The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Ok, so this is totally random and off topic, but check out how funny this new smiley is on here... I just wanted to share it, if you guys hadnt seen it yet... LOL...

:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

Live in hope- I feel great! Thanks for asking. I had a little mild cramping yesterday. I also didn't sleep a wink last night and so I had a bad day at work, but I doubt the lack of sleep is due to the iui, lol! Arrrgg, I just remembered how much torture the 2ww is....

hey hun, sorry to hear you didn't sleep much the other night, i very much doubt i would sleep either. The 2ww is torture i know but we'll be here with every step of the way and will be sending loadsa very sticky :dust: your way xxx it's your time now xxx

I see the line on the pink test :happydance::happydance: good luck I hope the line get darker :hugs:

Thanks for your feed back hun, the pink test is an OPK with a negative result, the blue one is the HPT.. I held them up side by side so you guys could see where the second line should be on the HPT...:winkwink:

I am about to go run out to the store to buy a First Response Early results test, I want to wait a few days, but I have a feeling that I will be breaking down and testing tomorrow morning...:wacko: LOL

well......... did you do it? did you do it? :happydance: c'mon!! :thumbup: xx

Yeah, i ended up getting some First Response and the Answer brand tests and took one in the morning. I thought i saw a faint second line, but nothing for sure yet. I am going to wait a few days before I retest, but I will keep you ladies updated if anything develops!!:winkwink:

ooh i'm very excited for you!!! yes please keep us updated!! :thumbup: lots of :dust: to you xx

Ok, so this is totally random and off topic, but check out how funny this new smiley is on here... I just wanted to share it, if you guys hadnt seen it yet... LOL...

:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

lol what ya like? :haha: that is pretty funny though. i like the old lady with a stick :jo: lol xx

A week?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 days for my hubby!

DH's says 2-3 days as they said abstaining for too long can be bad aswell as they aren't as healthy?? x

When my DH gave his SA he had to go for 3 days without any action...

A week does seem a long time doesn't it? :shrug: i did read somwhere awhile ago that they made their hubby not do it for a week before SA and the dr said that wasn't a good idea and affected the SA because of the quality of the :spermy: i'll let him go 3 days then. he will be pleased xx

The old lady with the stick is me :haha: she's looking after my walking stick :haha:

Morning troops

I'm laying here in bed typing on me phone :haha: kids are milling around I can hear them hubby is at work and can hear drops outside which I'm
Sure is snow melting?? Not even looked yet haha

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend x

Yeah I know what you mean about men just not hearing our need for a baby every month

My hubby once the reversal was done was like 'well if it happens it happens'
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO luv!!! :dohh: I aint just paid nearly £3k for it to maybe happen!!!!! it HAS to :dohh: he's good really but just think because we got preg so easy last time , we prob will this time :dohh:

I wish!! Im 34 now! and nearly 12 years older than i was first time i was preggy :haha: whole diff ball game id imagine

Anyway... i used to stress when the reversal was done...now 3 months on...im not anymore..not even tracking my cycle now...all too stressfull
x

Totally!
It's not enough for me, to sit around thinking 'well it's better than the 0% chance we had before the reversal'. I need to know!!!
I've stopped tracking too, it is just too stressy, all I've been doing is resetting the ticker every time I get AF - that helps me have some vague idea of where I am. But I'm sure it's the stress that's been making my cycle screw up so we'll see!

OH's back now, he's got his pot and has to take it to the hospital between 8.30 and 9.30 on a Tues, Wed, or Thur Morning!

I'll update!

ooh good luck for next week!! :thumbup: were you told DH had to abstain from ejaculating for any amount of time before his sample? My DH has to wait a week! poor fella, he'll burst!! lol xx

Yea his info sheet says at least 2 but not more than 7 days, he'll burst after 2 days :wacko:

So excited about finally moving towards some answers!

:happydance:

Hi Ladies..... i hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/greatweekend.gif

For my weekend plans, Me and DH are getting out the Christmas decorations and tree decorating this weekend. My goal is to get the decorating all done by the end of this weekend. :thumbup:

afternoon ladies

Were having a chilled cosy day today... Kids have gone to their nanny & grandad's for the day. its to COLD out their and as i has rained here it has gone like slush... Ewwww

im 10dpo today yaaaayyy!! and still no :af: yet.. (cd26 today ..longest i go is 28days)

Looking forward to my reality tv tonight lol... think stacey has it in the bag for im a celeb
and hope Cher gets the boot in X factor :haha:

We went to see Peter Andre on Thursday... Omg he was brill... singing and dancing and he can actually do both live!! deffo see him again x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wqea7gP0IA
click the pic below
https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kiaylor/th_02122010014.jpg

Some symptom spotting from me... Soar boobs, lots of mild cramps this cycle.. Af isnt due until 12/10, so we will see. Well here is my Answer brand test from this morning, at 10 DPO... I think I see a very very faint second line, but I know it is still to soon to tell for sure if it means anything yet....:wacko:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC07482-1.jpg

same test unaltered from another angle...
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC07473.jpg

me marking where I think i see the second line...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC07473-Copy.jpg

afternoon ladies

Were having a chilled cosy day today... Kids have gone to their nanny & grandad's for the day. its to COLD out their and as i has rained here it has gone like slush... Ewwww

im 10dpo today yaaaayyy!! and still no :af: yet.. (cd26 today ..longest i go is 28days)

Looking forward to my reality tv tonight lol... think stacey has it in the bag for im a celeb
and hope Cher gets the boot in X factor :haha:

We went to see Peter Andre on Thursday... Omg he was brill... singing and dancing and he can actually do both live!! deffo see him again x
click the pic below
https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kiaylor/th_02122010014.jpg

I am so Glad that you enjoyed your show on thursday... :winkwink:

I am also 10 DPO, when is your AF due?
Mine is due on 12/10....:winkwink:

well she tends to make her own mind up at the mo :haha:
my cycle is anything between 24days - 28days so between she is due between 2nd Dec and 6th Dec :dust: i had some cramping on thur but nothing since x

I forgot to mention that i had a dream lastnight that I finally got my BFP after i took an HPT and was so excited that i woke up my husband to tell him.. so i had high hopes when i took my HPT this morning.... but than i got the test i posted... sigh.. i have come to realize that dreams dont really mean much of anything...:nope:

:wave: hey ladies!

MRSRICH-I'm glad you had a good time thurs, my sis had a good time when she saw him tues, but she said he didn't do too much dancing as I guess he was still recovery from his emergency op he had at the weekend. What a trooper ay?! She said he was fab!! I'm so jealous!xx

Still no AF then for us! thats good! :thumbup: I still have no sign either. I'm 12 dpo on cd32 which generally is quite late for me, cycles are normally between 29-33/34 days but rarely 33+ so we'll see. Have a look at my chart, I woke up with a fever this morning. Feel ok now though, just achy and tired. God I hate being ill!! Whats wrong with me!!!?? :cry: at least my temp isnt dropping, thats a good sign I guess lol xx

My plans of xmas dec putting up seems a bridge too far today, just sofs dwelling and catching up on x-factor from last night...who won Jungle??? Hope Stacey did, love her!! xx

Ladies,

Hubby was having a 'trim-up' in the shower on friday and noticed bruising on his balls. If you picture the two testicles, the bruising is in the middle if each one at the top. He said it was a little tender the other day but was fine when he had a 'play' and has been fine since :shrug: anybody else'd DH have bruising come up?? I'm abit worried.....We have his SA on the 13th, but I dont know whether to suggest he go dox before then or not..... I dont know what could have caused it??? :shrug: I've asked if I could post a pic, but he wasn't really up for that lol xx

Thanks ladies xxx

I just typed a HUGE reply out and it vanished via googlefuck.com :brat:

Right i'll go again!

wannabepreggo- i cant see anything, but then im blind as fookery :haha: and cant see anyones lines unless they are super dark :haha: fingers crossed for you :dust:

My girls.... no periods hey :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: well this IS good..... and V your temp staying up is REALLY good!

Bruising.... no hubby didnt have any at all from after the original bruising but im sure its nothing... does your hub have a check up like we did afterwards??

x

I just typed a HUGE reply out and it vanished via googlefuck.com :brat:

Right i'll go again!

wannabepreggo- i cant see anything, but then im blind as fookery :haha: and cant see anyones lines unless they are super dark :haha: fingers crossed for you :dust:

My girls.... no periods hey :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: well this IS good..... and V your temp staying up is REALLY good!

Bruising.... no hubby didnt have any at all from after the original bruising but im sure its nothing... does your hub have a check up like we did afterwards??

x

oh no! on you losing your reply!! :dohh:

yer I'm pleased my temp is still up but 38.27 is dangerously high, very much doubt that was preg related as anything over 37.5 is classed as a fever (i think) it'll be interesting to see what it is 2moro though thats for sure. My temp went straight down after I took tabs and has stayed down, just really lethargic and crappy so am on the sofa still, want to be better asap for the big day on Tues. No DH didnt have any check-ups after op at all, I think I'll get him into the doctors and see what they'll say, just to be on the save side. fingers crossed xx

sorry to hear your ot feeling very well V.. there are loads of virus' about Grrrrr.
Yes Peter Andre was fab he did all his dance routines on Thur nite he'd got the all clear from the doc.. Brill night! Not many singers can actually sing live but he sounded just like on the radio.. so to dance too :thumbup:

your temps looking great :thumbup:
Dh never had any bruising after the original lot had gone, could always ring the clinic and question if it is normal? We never had a check up after either :shrug:

got my :witch: just too, so good luck v on the 7th :)

Live in Hope, My DH didnt have any brusing after his surgery. He just had swelling, very soar, and some drainage from the incisions for several days. Although i am sure that all men dont heal the same way, depending on what kind of incisions were made and all of that. I hope everything is going to be okay with your OH.:hugs: I think it is a good idea to have him go to the docs just to be on the safe side and put both of your minds at ease though. Let us know how everything turns out, although i have a feeling that everything will be just fine hun.:hugs:

I am glad that the :witch: has stayed away so far. I got my fingers crossed that she continues to stay away and that you get your :bfp: soon!!:thumbup:
Baby dust to you and to all of the leovely ladies on the thread!!! :dust: :dust:

Mrs Essex, thanks for checking out my latest HPT's, they are real eye squinters so i am not surprised you didnt see anything. My AF isnt due until the 10th, so i still have time to get my :bfp: and I am trying to be patient!! i have been having some pretty major AF type cramps the last few days. Which for me doesnt mean much, since i started TTC i have had every symptom under the sun to no symptoms, and none of it meant anything, the :witch: still showed on time like always.. so at this point I dont think i would know based on symptoms alone, that i was pregnant, LOL...:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->