The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hello everyone :wave:

I can't believe it - I feel SO stupid. And guilty :(

As you all already know, I've had a pretty messed up cycle - 2nd "AF" within a matter of weeks. I went to the Drs yesterday as this AF is particularly nasty/painful/clotty ... Not normal.

Dr just called with results - HGC of 15. I was pregnant but miscarrying. It all makes sense now :(.

I had a few faint lines before my "proper" period was due but dismissed them as they were so faint. I started bleeding (albeit lightly) a few days later than expected, sore bbs remained .... Which made me think I'd ovulated early on cd7/8. Then I started bleeding again 10 days later. Thick, clotty, not normal for me at all, I'm usually very light.

I had a quick look at my "symptom list" on my iPhone app ... I had ALL the symptoms. Sore back, tiredness, sore bbs, delayed "period" etc ... and didn't even connect the dots. How could I have been so stupid??

Dr thinks I'd have been 5 weeks based on my previous period with conception around valentines day. The first "period" would have been classed as early pregnancy spotting.

How the hell did I miss this?? I'm gutted :(

:hug:

I am so sorry. Please try not to beat yourself up hun. It's not your fault :hugs:

ive had some news from clinic, we can egg share. im so excited.
going to clinic for bloods, and stuff next week.
got to start the pill too next month.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Brilliant news about the egg sharing!

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted in a while, but I needed to vent. We did an SA last week and I called yesterday and asked for the results and I was devastated! There was no sperm present at all :cry: I was in complete shock! I could not believe it! We are saving our money and been trying to get all the costs down and gearing up for invitro to find out that we have no sperm. I was so angry at DH because it had been over 8 days since the last time we bed and he said waiting more days would give us a better chance and he was wrong! I am so angry at him for thinking that way! Now we have to spend more money and do another SA next month. If this comes back again with no sperm I guess my dreams of being a mom will disappear!

:hugs: sorry hun. I hope next month's results show something positive :hugs:

Hello beautiful ladies, I had a m/c in January, as you may remember, then last monday my oncologist said i needed to do ivf next cycle if i dont get pg this month, because i need 6 months of chemo as soon as i deliver and if ivf is not successful, then chemo needs to start my the end of april.
Yesterday, i was 12 dpo.
Yesterday, I woke up grauggy eyed and tested because I had to pee at 5 am, I didn't see a line, so I just went back to bed. We had an appt to begin IVF this next cycle yesterday, so I thought I would glance at the test again just to make sure. And I saw a little something, hardly enough to tell if it was just an evap line. When I did the negative effect on it, nothing showed. So went to doc, thought about it all day, took another one around 6pm, just to see if anything would show, not being fmu, I was not hopeful, but there was def a very LITTLE something there. So OF COURSE, I decided to test again this morning, hoping it would be darker with fmu, BUT it really wasn't much, if any, darker.

So my question is, do you ladies think it is just early, and my line will continue to get darker and darker each day? I have never tested daily like this with an actual positive. (I am a poas addict, but it usually never shows a second line AT ALL) So I'm confused as to how much it should change each day. It's funny how you can give advice all day, but when it's happening to you, you need to hear it!
I guess I was just expecting it to be more of a change this morning??

FX! It's early, and those cheapies might not show dark till far later on :D

AFM - not sure about if we :sex: at the right time this month, lots of stressful things been happening :( and I've not been tracking properly anyway. But there's a chance we did so FX!

:dust:

hey ladies, just thought I would post a pic from this mornings test. Tell me what you think! I'm going to go ahead and repost a couple of the others so we can compare easier.

Thanks!

Man, I hope this is for real. I go for my serum hcg today. She said at 4 weeks, it needs to be at least 100. Fx'd!!!

Attachments

• 12 dpo.jpg
    12 dpo.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 13 dpo.jpg
    13 dpo.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 14 dpo 7a negative effect.jpg
    14 dpo 7a negative effect.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 14 dpo 7a original pic.jpg
    14 dpo 7a original pic.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 11
There's definite lines there!! I don't even have to squint lol. Good luck hun, looking forward to an update :)

whew! good. it's nice to hear someone else tell me that! as i'm sure you know how it is, sometimes we want something so bad, it's hard to know if it's real or not (example, pregnancy symptoms for every cycle I WASN't pregnant!) lol

:haha: I get phantom pregnancy symptoms every month too. Those lines are definitely there though :)

Looking good huni! I definitely see a line there. Fxd this is it!

FX hun, I definitely see lines and I'm crap at seeing lines :haha:

Well, my hcg was low at 42, but my progesterone was 59 (I think). I was hoping for a higher number, but I have read a lot of post that said their 14 dpo hcg was about the same and their pregnancies were fine. Another test Sunday, praying my hcg doubles!

Hun, your levels are well within the normal range.

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

And most of all, you're definitely preggo! :happydance: Congrats!!

chatty sorry to hear about your miscarriage hun, as hard as it is at least you know that hubbies sperm are working...fingers crossed that it happens again soon

ttcpostvr i can definately see a line without squinting in the 3rd and 4th ones so looks like it is a BFP, well done and H&H 9 months

DH to his Sperm in today for his last test, they have said that they will not test anymore for us and if I do not get pregnant then perhaps we should go down the IVF route, they will not do any investiagtion on me as I have 4 children already, so am hoping that this results come back higher than the last lot in which case we will jsut go with if it happens it is meant to be if not then clearly it isnt, very hard and am very nervous but there are alot more worse off people than myself and I know I am very lucky to have 4 happy and healthy children

Hugs to all and good luck to each and everyone of us

Congratulations TTCpostvr! Excellent news!!

Good luck Ababytogether - ill keep everything crossed that the results show super spermies!

I hope the SA results are good ones ababytogether. I'll keep everything crossed for you!

ababytogether--i'll be praying for you dear!

thank you ladies for your words of encouragement! i'm hoping they double by sunday! i'll def keep you all updated! and of course probably an updated test pic in the AM ;)

Well ladies, my test was slightly darker today. :) (and I just had my first slight boob ache) lol. Ill have my second hcg tomorrow afternoon. Praying for some half way conclusive numbers. I was 42 yesterday, so I will be happy with at least an 80. Only time will tell I guess! I don't think ill be halfway normal ttc up til 24 weeks of pregnancy. I feel like I have held my breathe for over a year now. I need a breathe of fresh air! Ahhhhhh! :S

Well ladies, my test was slightly darker today. :) (and I just had my first slight boob ache) lol. Ill have my second hcg tomorrow afternoon. Praying for some half way conclusive numbers. I was 42 yesterday, so I will be happy with at least an 80. Only time will tell I guess! I don't think ill be halfway normal ttc up til 24 weeks of pregnancy. I feel like I have held my breathe for over a year now. I need a breathe of fresh air! Ahhhhhh! :S

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great news ttcpost vr! :happydance:

My DH decided today that he doesn't want any more children :( I'm in the 2ww, so hopefully it's too late!

Sapphire- hopefully you are right.if not, hopefully he will change his mind!

I got my 2nd beta back. 42 was my first one, 49 hours later, it was 101!!! :) 37ish hours doubling time!!! Ahh!!!! I'm def on cloud 9! I can't believe this might actually be happening!

Great numbers TTC! Yep, this is definitely happening! Congratulations huni x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->