The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

AF has arrived :cry:

contacted a fertility clinic today and booked an appointment for me and OH in May. I've got FSH of 18 (which is crap) and gonna have an AMH taken in the beginning of May - I'm sooo nervous about that :wacko: And my OH SA is due between middle of April and beginning of May also :juggle:

This is so nerve wrecking I can hardly think straight.

Got a reading from a woman who is good which I normally uses about how we're going to be able to conceive our child, and she said we're probably not gonna and adoption seems in the cards for us. I'm TOTALLY panicking now!! I broke down completely on Friday and haven't recovered yet. I see no future now what so ever all of a sudden. So terrible. I wish I never had that reading. :cry:

I'm sorry AF arrived Heramys :(

Please don't pay attention to these readings .... I'm speaking from experience. I had 4 readings from different psychics, all said I'd fall pregnant at Xmas with a little girl. Xmas came and went, and no pregnancy. I've since been told that I'd have a little boy in October. Guess what? Jan passed and no positive test. The only pregnancy so far was the one I've just lost, I would've been due in Nov - not one single reading mentioned it.

Take it all with a pinch of salt huni, I'm sure for every reading they get correct, there are 9 other ladies left heartbroken by an incorrect reading and false hope.

:hugs:

I'm sorry Heramys :hugs: don't believe in those readings. Four years ago I got one saying I was going to get something new and the only new thing I got was a broken heart when my relationship ended. I have not gone back since. Good luck on your next SA, we have one in April as well.

Well, my first u/s is april 12th. Ill be 6w6d, so hopefully we will see a hb, but I tested again this morning and my line def isn't darker, maybe even slightly lighter. I really hope it gets darker tmrw! I want this pregnancy to work out so bad!

Heramy--don't get discouraged! Just be positive!!!

i've started cramping. :( just like i did with my m/c. i had back pain with that one as well though, so hopefully back pain stays away. I think i will call my RE and ask if he can order another hcg for tomorrow. i wish i just had one of those machines to test hcg!

:hugs: ttcpostvr, I hope everything is ok. I have everything crossed for a sticky bean. Cramping is normal in early pregnancy, I had a lot of cramps when I was preggo with Holly - it's often just the uterus stretching.

:hugs: Heramys. I'm sorry the witch got you. I agree with the others, please don't pay any attention to readings. My Mum had a reading when I was pregnant with Holly, and she was told my brother would have kids before me. She spent the whole of my pregnancy panicking that something would go wrong. It didn't!

It really used to scare me! It's actually a good sign, means beanie is getting comfy :)

good. i hope so! i just don't have any symptoms yet, really. my bbs are just barely tender (less, than if i was on my period), i had a CRAZY realistic dream that my teeth were falling out because i had more permanent teeth coming in, and then more behind that, so i was always going to have a mouth like a 7 year old! and my 2 front teeth were like 1 big walrus tooth starting to grow, as well as starting to grow another tongue on top of the one i already have. man, that was such a realistic dream. i've never felt so much emotion in a dream before.
I'm having a little bit of heartburn (which i never had, until my m/c pg, 2 cycles ago, but it never really went away, so it probably doesn't count). lol sorry to ramble, i'm just nervous. i hope i wake up and have to puke! maybe that would make me feel better! hehe did you have any pg symptoms by 4w3d?

Don't worry huni, cramping in early pregnancy is completely normal - its caused by a combination of increased progesterone and stretching of the round ligament that supports the uterus.

Progesterone, the hormone that is produced after ovulation and during pregnancy effects the ligaments and muscles (including those of the digestive system) hence the heartburn, this is also the hormone responsible for breast tenderness after Ov and during early pregnancy as the hormone level increases dramatically.

Thinking of you Hun and keeping everything crossed for you and sticky bean!

Thanks for your support ladies. Its nice hearing some reassurance. My test this morning was a lot darker, so yesterdays test must have been a fluke. I woke up nauseous at 3am and starving at 5am this morning. I have never been so happy to be nauseous my whole life! :)

Aw, that's a great sign! I didn't have many symptoms at that gestation with Holly, but I was super thirsty and tired. The nausea didn't kick in til about week 6. I know it's hard but stop testing! It gets obsessive and will only worry you, I know from experience :blush:

I think today was my last day testing, yesterdays lighter line FREAKED ME OUT! I got a phonecall from my REs nurse, and he wants to see me next Friday for my first u/s... so I will get to know more a week earlier than I thought! She said I have been the talk around all 3 of their offices for 2 days, because they don't have very many ppl come in scheduled to begin ivf that end up with positive hcg tests! Def. Don't mind being talked about in that sense! :) she said dr. Gentry must have used his wand on me! Maybe ill end up with twins! Haha, that would be crazy!

Hello all!! Sorry I have been MIA once again. Wanted to say congrats to everyone who got their BFP! Congrats!

As for me, no such Blessing yet. We are waiting for DJ's latest SA results so my doctor can referring an RE to for IUI. I have already talked to the RE clinic and TRi-care. We just will have to pay for the procedure. Tricare pics up the tab for the rest. But they said its best to get his results first in order to go in armed. My PCM is kinda difficult and doesn't get that we need to go. DH's surgeon even said so. Anywho that's what's going on. I at peace with it. So we will see. Have a good day all!

Carlise

Carlise--thinking about you. hopefully your SA results comes back stellar!!! :)

Hi ladies. I've posted on here once or twice asking questions and Have another one I hope some of you dont mind answering. I'd love to join you all but im horrible at keeping up with threads.

I am a mom of two girls. Ava who is 18 months and Allison who is 6 months. After Allison was born hubby opted to get a vasectomy done. I was not happy about it but it was what he wanted. He got it done November 18th 2011. After 4 months of me being miserable over it he has finally gone to the doctor and gotten a referral to a urologist to get it reversed.

Now im kinda nervous about what the likely outcome would be. We have to take out a loan to pay for it and Im nervous the money will be wasted, I know its not a 100% chance that it will work so im wondering what the likely hood of it working after less the a year of it being done are( assuming it gets reversed in the next 8 months).

Anyone know if its a decent chance of it working? He had the no scalpel Vas with cautery and titanium clips.

Thanks for any reply's.

Hi Yourstruely, I'd imagine that as its such a short time between his vasectomy and reversal, the chances are very very good for a successful outcome. Many of us here have OHs with near on 10years between the original V and reversal and managing to get our BFPs (I fell pregnant but recently MC - OHs vasectomy was 12 years old).

It's a big decision, especially regarding the money involved but I believe the sooner the reversal happens, the greater the chances of success. Good luck!

TTC - fabulous news about darker tests, ravenous hunger and feeling yucky - all very good signs. Good luck for your U/S!

AFM - I'm fine, back to normal (whatever THAT means!) and I'm determined NOT to obsess about having a human baby ... So I've just gone and got myself a horse baby :). I know I'm obviously bonkers but this lil chap was just too good to pass up! He was a straight swap for my smaller pony that my daughter has outgrown and I'd planned to sell. He's gorgeous, my new obsession. He'll take much of my time and concentration over the summer as I continue his education and get him out and about to comps - ill have no time to obsess over babies! He's 4 years old and the sweetest thing on 4 legs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->