The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

I think we all have those feelings of doubt and apprehension at some point, it's only natural :flower:

Welcome slinky!

After the devastition of not finding any sperm we are going to do another SA in two weeks. DH is back taking his vitamins. According to FF I ovulated a little earlier than usual. I also started acupuncture and I'm taking some nasty tea. I hope we find some sperm so we can move forward with invitro in August.

Have a great week ladies! Thank you for the support!

Dh is getting his SA done in mid-April. I hope it goes okay!

I'm about to start AF in a few days, BFN's so far and migraines are killer so I know AF is on her way. Maybe next month!

Good luck with your SAs ladies. HB I'll be thinking of you hun.

I've decided that taking the NTNP route is less stressful all round. I started using my monitor to track ovulation this cycle and got sucked straight back in to the obsessive thinking and getting all stressed out that it hadn't detected OV yet. My rational brain is telling me that it's pretty normal for OV to be messed up after a MC but my child brain is threatening to have a meltdown.

I know I Ov, I know roughly WHEN I Ov, Hubby and I have an regular bedroom gymnastics routine SO if it's gonna happen, it'll happen. I didn't like the person I became last year when I obsessed about every little TTC thing.

Babydust to all - I'm sure we'll all get our babies in time xxx

Good luck to everyone waiting on SAs!

:hugs: Chatty, I know the feeling. My cycle is still wonky, and my MC was almost 4 months ago. Hope it settles down soon.

I am 14dpo and bfn, just waiting for the witch. After this cycle, no more baby making, DH still hasn't changed his mind :(

:hugs chatty it's scary how easy it is to get sucked into obsession. You are right about NTNP being far easier!

Sapphire I'm so sorry your husband isn't up for it. I really hope things change for you in that respect :hugs: :hugs:

I'm waiting on AF appearing at the mo as well. I can feel it imminent.

I'm also waiting on boiler men to come and give us heating cos it's freeeeeezing!

Hi ladies

Hubbie has his SA back

Not great sperm count is 4.8million so classed as low each test he does it's getting lower :wacko:

His motility is increasing excellently and is now at 32% :happydance:

But his morphology is 4% so 4 in 100 sperm are ok :nope:

The doctor told him that he would not be able to get me pregnant on these results so am a little devo :cry: :cry:

We always told ourselves if it happens it was meant to be clearly it isn't so we will carry on like we were

If anyone has any success stories on similar results them I would be so happy to hear them right now

Lots of love to you all

That's great that his motility has increased! Try not to worry too much - I'm pretty sure that many couples have managed naturally with results worse than these (in fact, was Live-In-hope not one of us with not so great SA results?) She's fell pregnant soon after VR and is now a mum.

Hubby and I have never gone for a formal SA, we're assuming that his count etc is low and he takes wellman conception everyday. I think having regular SA would just give me something else to obsess/worry about so we prefer to live in ignorant bliss. There are many natural pregnancies announced after "dire" SA results - and a large amount of unexplained infertility, even with perfect cycles and superman style SA results.

Hiya

I think live in hope was one but m not sure of her results

My hubbie was on wellman, but I took him off of that for Fertilaid I know it's expensive but he has been on it 6 weeks, it has tripled his motility and increased his morphology from 0% - 4% so it is working there, if after another 6 weeks it has the same effect then I would be a bit more optimistic although there is no way of knowing

I would recommend Fertilaid as it has worked for us, doctor was very impressed with the motility count increase now we've got to work on the count and morphology

Hubbie doesn't want to give up so thats good :happydance:

Chatty- doesn't it seem better when you are not obsessing with TTC? I've been doing that and I feel so much better. Now that we are looking into invitro I feel a big weight lifted from me. I'm sure it will take a while for your body to get back into routine, and you might get pregnant again without even trying.

Shappire- :hugs: I hope your DH changes his mind soon. DH is on the same track, he only wants one but I want two. That's why I hope to get prego with twins. Maybe he just needs some time and he will change his mind again.

ababytogether - It was live-in-hope who had small numbers and she got pregnant. I think it was 1% morphology and you have 4% so I think that is an excellent chance. I have DH on fertility blend which is similar to fertilaid. I also gave him vitamin E and a regular multi-vitamin. FX we get good numbers in our next SA.

2012 is our year ladies!

Fingers crossed for everyone! It's 2 weeks on Tuesday since my partners VR! How long did you ladies wait before recommencing s.e.x? The surgeon said NO for 6 weeks. I seriously don't think I am going to make it that long :)

me and hubby waited 2 weeks i think most waited 2 weeks with no problems.

live in hope did get very low results. i think it was 1million with only 4% swimming and they now have a beautiful baby girl.x.x.x.x.

:hugs: Aw, sorry about the results ababytogether. It was deffo live in hope who got poor results, and look at her now!

I think we were told to wait a month before dtd. DH had a wet dream before that, I was terrified he'd bust his stitches :rofl:

The witch got me today, so I'm out of the game for the forseeable future. I don't think DH has changed his mind because he changed the subject when I told him the witch got me.

I'm sorry the witch got you Hun :(. My OH was reluctant a few months back. It became a vicious cycle - the more he pulled back, the more obsessed I became with TTC, which made him pull back even more etc etc. When I started acting like I couldn't give a sh1t about TTC anymore, he started worrying that I'd leave him and started making an effort. Its turned out that he's now more interested in when I Ov than I am lol go figure!. Maybe the trick is to do the "well I don't want another baby either" then oooooppppps, positive test. ;)

Happy bunny - I feel so much better NOT obsessing with TTC - it's very liberating! Infact, I just had to check my app to find out how long I have until AF starts. I have absolutely no idea if or when I Ovd this cycle either. Hoping that by some quirk of fate, I'll have 2 beautiful lines next week but zero symptoms of anything baby or impending AF right now.

Hehe, I might try that Chatty. I already threatened to leave him, he didn't seem to care :haha:

Good luck, we need another bfp soon! :dust:

Hiya all

Well I was right about the witch being imminent, I'm on in full force now, cramps are horrendous so dosed up on pain meds, got my hot water bottles (probably would anyway, still waiting on boiler being fixed so it's freezing!:cold:

Yea live in hope was the one from here who had her LO with her man's sperm being so low she was told it wouldn't happen. Proof that it can!

Slinky, 6 weeks sounds a long wait, people seem to be told so many different things though! I would say go by how your man is feeling, they don't all heal at the same rate :flower:

Chatty I think you're spot on about the DH's gaining an interest when we take a step back! Mine's been the one suggesting things to try - I never thought that would happen in a million years! At one point he was seriously convinced I'd leave him if it didn't happen (some berk at his work told him about a couple who couldn't get pg after VR and the wife left him.... thanks you idiot, telling that story just caused us huge issues cos of it making DH so insecure! :grr:)

ababytogether, I hope your man's sperm continues to improve with the Fertilaid.

:dust: everyone!

xx

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. I noticed Alot of you are trying not to obsess with TTC. It's hard isn't it. Well DH got his SA results back. In fact his doctor called on a Saturday which is unheard of for an Army doctor. Anywho, the results are grim. The count was less than 2 million. Motility was horrible. But the morphology was good. Sooo. DH's doctor called mine and my PCM wrote a referral to a RE so we can go the IUI route. His doctor did say he will do another SA in May to see where he is at because number can change. So I am going to start DH on Fertile Aid and see if that helps as well. At first I was devastated but now I know what direction we are going in so I feel at peace. I still have to chart and OPK for the RE to see my charts but it's not obsessively doing it or reading results one way or another. So I guess that's better. I hope everyone is doing well and have a very blessed Easter celebrating our Lord!

:hugs: Tally, sorry the witch got you and is being so evil.

:hugs: Carlise, sorry the SA results weren't as good as you were hoping. Supplements really can make a difference, definitely worth a try. I hope May's results are better!

Sorry the witch got you Tally - she can be so evil. When I did clomid I would get awful cramps. I just wanted to curl up in my bed.

Sapphire - You shoud try it! Maybe he will change his mind.

Carlise - :hugs: I'm sorry the results are low. Supplements can make a huge improvement. Last year in October we went from 3 million to 8 million which was a huge improvement. DH has been on fertility blend for a year now. We are testing again in two weeks. Good luck in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->