The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Carlise sorry to hear about your huubies SA, my husbandis on Fertilaid and after 6 weeks he has tripled his motility and his morphology has gone up 4%, fingers crossed it continues to increase as we have very little chance of getting pregnant on his results

Hope everyone is ok xx

Well we made it to day 10! Now I feel guilty lol. I hope we didn't screw up the surgery...

How long did you ladies wait?

Well we made it to day 10! Now I feel guilty lol. I hope we didn't screw up the surgery...

How long did you ladies wait?

Ooo :sex: :winkwink:

I can't remember how long we waited but it wouldn't have been very long at all as DH is horny ALL THE TIME :rofl:

We didn't wait long at all to dtd my hubby said he felt better after his reversal then he did with the vasectomy itself...the dr basically said to wait cause you don't want his "cocos" bouncing around to much to hurt any of the stitches lol... I would not want to be around my husband for the length of time he suggested no sex...

We waited probably 12 days. And hubbies results couldn't be better.

Hey ladies! Congrats to those that have joined.
My first u/s Is today. I was hoping I could sleep til noon so I wouldn't have to think about it.

You see, 2 days ago my boobs hurt soo bad and I was constipated.
But yesterday, I woke up and my boobs were less sore and I had a bm.
Today, they are still less sore, and I'm ready for another bm.
So, it seems as if my symptoms are disappearing, as well as my temp droppinng.

I'm almost certain of impending m/c, and I just almost wish I wasn't going to have an u/s,
And I could just try for things to pass on their own. I'm so upset now. :( we had soo much riding on this pregnancy lasting, as I need ivf to save my eggs followed by chemo, and since I got pregnant last month, I denied the option for medical insurance my new employer offered that would have covered 5000 dollars of my ivf treatment!

Ladies, I need lots of prayers, please!

(hugs) Please try not to worry too much huni, symptoms can come and go all throughout the pregnancy depending on shifting hormone levels. Its natural to feel "doomed", especially following a previous miscarriage but I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll post a photo of your gorgeous baby later on today!

Thinking of you both!

Thanks chatty for your positive and kind words.
The whole time I was ttc, I was so excited to be done with the anxiety associated with it.
Granted, I have a LOT going on, but this pregnancy has been far more anxiety producing.
Our poor child is going to end up being a basket case if I can't get my feelings together and start being excited!

Hugs ttcpostvr :)

well I am promising myself to stay away from OH till the end off next week, to give him some more time to heal! Maybe I'll go for a walk or chew gum or something...I can't believe his surgeon said six weeks. He laughed when I asked if he was going to be okay, as six weeks is an awfully long time. Really in the back of my head I was thinking am I going to be okay...but that just sounds so selfish doesn't it. He told OH that 'he did the crime, so he has to pay the time.'

Sigh...anyway my new mantra: Chastity is a virtue

I hope your scan went well ttcpostvr :hugs:

Good luck holding off BD slinky! We waited 4 weeks, but DH had a night time 'accident' before that :haha:

appt went "okay" i'm still not convinced everything is okay tho. the doc didn't seem concerned, but i def am. i was 6 weeks and baby measure 5 weeks. he acted like it wasnt a big deal, because there was an obvious yolk sac and def is not a blighted ovum. who knows what is truly going on. i know i def don't feel pregnant. i have another u/s on thursday, i guess i will just have to wait and see.

Might you have ovulated later in the cycle than you first thought? If you Ovd 2 or 3 days later and implanted another few days later, that, combined with fetal measuring being not an exact science could be why baby is appearing younger. It's very very common at this stage as baby is only a few mm long

Good luck for Thursday hun, I'll be thinking of you.

AFM - the "wacky cycle" continues. Cd21 and AF arrives. What the hell is going on?? I thought 24/25 day cycles were a little on the strange side, but 21??!! Ho hum.

^ Yea I agree. If the doc isn't concerned that's a good sign, right?

All the best hun

xx

Boo for wacky cycles! Mine have been all over the place - last 4 months have been 31 days, 32 days, 24 days and 28 days! I have no idea what's going on, but I guess it doesn't matter any more.

Everything sounds fine ttcpostvr, there could be loads of reasons why you're measuring a bit behind. The fact there's a yolk sac is great news! GL for Thursday, hopefully you'll see your lil bean!

Another one with a wacky cycle. I'm 4 days late but finally started AF this morning! So, onto another cycle. Having doubts that it will be this month though because DH is supposed to be in Vegas near the end of the month around the time I'll be ovulating, so I'll probably have to attack him right before he leaves and keep my fingers crossed.

Boo for yucky cycles! Hopefully, everything will work out fabulously tho!

TTC - how did your scan go today chick? Hope all is well x

Thanks for checking on me chatty! Baby had a hb of 130, which was definitely an unforgetable sound! Baby is measuring 6 weeks 2 days, which is 4 days behind lmp edd, which I'm a lot happier with rather than 7 days. Ill post a pic a little later!

They are going to make my pregnancy high-risk, due to previous miscarriage and cancer, which I'm kind of excited about. More ultrasounds!

Attachments

• 6 weeks 6 days measuring 6 weeks 2 days.jpg
    6 weeks 6 days measuring 6 weeks 2 days.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
YAY! That's amazing news! Brilliant scan pic too :)

4 days out from LMP is nothing to worry about - you've probably just Ovd a few days later than you'd first thought (those 2 lines on your OPK only detect the rising LH hormone telling you that you're likely to Ov in the next 2 days).

Don't worry about the "high risk", they're just being ultra cautious and it means they'll just be keeping a closer eye on you both, it's not that they expect something will go wrong. So happy for all of you Hun! Congratulations! YOU DID IT. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->