The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Those pictures are amazing wannabe! Hope you're recovering well hun :hugs:

Chatty, I can't believe you're more than halfway now!! Do you have a bump yet?

I am doing much better today!!:thumbup: Thaks for asking. :flower: I think my belly button is finally stopping with the drainng fluid mess today!!:thumbup: It lasted almost 3 days and I was starting to worry it wasn't normal!! :wacko: I am getting around better and belly button pain is becoming less. My throat feels normal now.I only have ike 4 more days of antibiotics to take so I am almost there!!!:thumbup:

Hi girls, I hope everyone is having a great week so far!! :thumbup:

I have scheduled my follow up post surgery appointment for 09/17 in the morning, so I know the DR is going to want to take a look and make sure I am all healed up from my surgery okay, and I am going to ask him questions about my Endometriosis, and makre sure we have a plan in place for our upcoming IUI attempts. I am not sure exactly when we will be doing our first IUI, it will be probably be November or December. I have to talk to DH and the DR and make a plan. The DR should be writing me a RX for clomid meanwhile at least in my next appointment.

Other than that my AF is confusing,I have been having light brown spotting for the last 3 days, and pink clumpy stuff when I pee, but not enough to need a maxi pad, so I can't tell if this is AF starting or what is going on, so right now I have no ide if AF has begun or what is going on, the only thing that sucks is that I am not going to be able to start my left over clomid this cycle if I dont know what CD I am on...:wacko: I am hoping I get full flow normal AF soon so I can figure out what the hell CD I am on since the surgery, I had heavy bleeding after the surgery so I wasn't sure how it would affect my next AF....I am going to do OPK's and if I an figure out if I am OV'ing than it can help me figure out where I am in my cycle, I usually OV around CD 14 or 15, so maybe that can help me figure out what in the world is going on, :wacko:

Hi girls!! its been so long since i have logged in but i wanted to drop in to say hi and see how everyone is doing :)
i am now 22 weeks pregnant with a little girl! we are going to name her Sofia :) We are so excited to have another girl in the family... she is due on the anniversary of the vr!
good luck to all of you ttc, i know how challenging it all can be and my heart goes out to you all. My husband had a very poor first sa at 3 months, it was only 3.64 million/ml with 6 million total for the sample but we were blessed to conceive a couple of weeks later. I am still in shock that it actually worked for us!!
Hope everyones well!
Cat xxoo

Hi girls!! its been so long since i have logged in but i wanted to drop in to say hi and see how everyone is doing :)
i am now 22 weeks pregnant with a little girl! we are going to name her Sofia :) We are so excited to have another girl in the family... she is due on the anniversary of the vr!
good luck to all of you ttc, i know how challenging it all can be and my heart goes out to you all. My husband had a very poor first sa at 3 months, it was only 3.64 million/ml with 6 million total for the sample but we were blessed to conceive a couple of weeks later. I am still in shock that it actually worked for us!!
Hope everyones well!
Cat xxoo

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/55c65492-2.gif

Yes! I will absolutely share pics of her nursery when it is done!

Glad everyone is doing well! Congrats wannabe on having your surgery out of the way!

Congrats waiting4vr, that's a lovely name!

Wow ttcpostvr, your pregnancy is going really quickly!

Hope you are well wannabe. I think AF does odd things after surgery like that, your cycle will probably settle soon.

Hi all and welcome to all the new girls. I don't come on here much now but have been trying to keep updated with whats happening to you all. My dh and I have decided to have a vr redo. It's booked for October and we changing surgeons. I'm hoping that it will give us the good news we waited so long for. Xx

Hi Clare :wave: Good luck with the redo, I hope it's successful for you. Sending lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi all and welcome to all the new girls. I don't come on here much now but have been trying to keep updated with whats happening to you all. My dh and I have decided to have a vr redo. It's booked for October and we changing surgeons. I'm hoping that it will give us the good news we waited so long for. Xx

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/bear3.gif

Hi girls,

I am happy because AF finally arrived full flow
lastnight!!!:happydance::happydance: I never thought I would be so happy to have AF finally arrive..LOL...:haha:I had crazy spotting for about 4 days which was due to my surgery I think and I was in limbo land for a while!!:wacko:

Now I can finally move onto my first cycle post sugery and I have 50 mg of clomid that I am going to take this cycle, DH and me are going to have :sex: every other day once my AF leaves right straight through my fertile window. I have my pre seed too. I have soft cups, but I am not sure if I will be comfortable enough to use them or not, they have always freaked me out!! LOL...:haha:

I am going to start temping starting tomorrow I think for the first time with Fertility Friend also!!!:thumbup: I am feeling really hopeful and excited that my surgery is just what I need to finally get my BFP!!!

I think we will do IUI in October as longas my DR gives me the green light to do it than!!!

Okay, so I did an OPK just to make sure it was negative before I started taking my 50 mg of clomid because of the spotting I had and my AF being weird this month, I wanted to make sure I was on the right CD... well the OPK is almost positive, and it looks like I am about to ovulate in a day or two???:wacko: What the hell is going on... Long story short, since I can't be totallysure of where I am in my monthly cycle I am going to skip the clomid and hopefully my next cycle will be normal again.

I thought I was on CD 4, but if I count CD 1 as the first day the bleeding/spotting started than I would be on CD 8 and it would make more sense for me to be ovulating and maybe it is just happening super early ths cycle. I know that when I had my HSG it made me ovulate early on CD 10 and normally I don't ovulate until CD 14 or 15. I am going to update my ticker to show that I am on CD 8 and keep doing my OPK's every day to make sure DH & Me don't miss my OV day... The good news is that DH and me had sex yesterday and today, so if I am in my fertile window at least we did get our groove on. :haha: I think I just had a long period maybe due to the surgery, and the bleeding lasted a long time, today I am having just spotting, and yesterday I was still having medium flow AF. This is such a confusing cycle!!! :wacko: Lordy I can't wait for next month and hopefully things will get back to normal again for me!!!:dohh:

Here is my OPK.. so crazy...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC08051.jpg

Those pictures are amazing wannabe! Hope you're recovering well hun :hugs:

Chatty, I can't believe you're more than halfway now!! Do you have a bump yet?

ohhhhh yeah! I'm HUGE! I think my bump has a bump at this stage lol. I'm "all out front" and still have a waist if you're viewing from behind (or maybe just a really fat ass) lol. I've put on 7lb so far which isn't too bad .... i was a little bigger than ideal before pregnancy, despite losing weight before hand - BMI of 29. I'm pretty sure that the 7lb is mainly baby/fluid/uterus etc as i've not gained it anywhere else yet.

Baby is getting bigger and very active now ... my bump is jumping about as i type, pretty sure he has hiccups in there lol. So far, so good, i'm really loving this pregnancy and apart from our "month from hell" with the NT screen results and amnio, have had no complications or complaints. It's all going by way too fast!

Hope everyones well!
Cat xxoo

Congratulations huni! It must've been a really good week for BFPs! I think we're around the same stage and I'm having a little boy :)

Just stopping by to see how everyone is doing...

Wannabe hoping that you get your BFP very soon...it must feel great to get things going after your op.

Waiting4vr amazing to hear your good news, thanks for sharing :)

Chattyb so happy for you and to hear that you are enjoying your pregnancy....it will fly by, so take the time to love and enjoy your beautiful bump!

I'm currently at the stage of waiting to start the IVF with the ICSI...we have had the first consultation, which showed everything is good to go, although they found I have PCOS :( but all should be ok and now have some blood tests to do before we get going....it is exciting to feel like things are actually happening now....

@Babyhopes... Good luck with the IVF!! I know it has a high success rate, so I am sure it will only be a matter of time before you get yur BFP!!! :dust::dust:

Thank you for the well wishes and good luck hun!!! :flower:

Was wondering if i could join you ladies??? My hubby had original vasectomy 10 yrs ago and in June 2012, he had the reversal. He has just had the SA results through and they are low. He had 15 million per ml and 40% motility. Any chance of a successful pregnancy???

Was wondering if i could join you ladies??? My hubby had original vasectomy 10 yrs ago and in June 2012, he had the reversal. He has just had the SA results through and they are low. He had 15 million per ml and 40% motility. Any chance of a successful pregnancy???

Welcome to the group!!! :flower: Yes there have been other VR ladies with numbers even lower than that and they got their BFP's, so there is alot of hope!!! If you check te very first page of the thread there are some success stories on there!! You can also get your DH on fertility vitamins to help improve his :spermy: numbers!!! My DH takes vitamins and he has seen improvement in his count and motility. Good luck and baby dust to you hun!! I hope you get your BFP soon!!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcometohegroup_zpsf95b7b3a.jpg

i've since found out that this figure given to us was wrong. he had 222 million per ml but his motility is only 22%. he had 2ml of sperm so apparantly you times the count by the ml and times by motility which only gives us 9768 million sperm which is really low. any chance still????

i've since found out that this figure given to us was wrong. he had 222 million per ml but his motility is only 22%. he had 2ml of sperm so apparantly you times the count by the ml and times by motility which only gives us 9768 million sperm which is really low. any chance still????

Yes, there is still a chance hun. Those numbers aren't too bad!! To get his motility to improve get him on vitamins. I would recommend these ones called Fertil Blend. My DH's motility went from 36% to 65% after taking the vitamins, and his count went from less than 5 million to over 6.5 million. Good luck hun!! :dust::dust:

Fertil Blend for men...

https://www.amazon.com/Daily-Wellne...8&qid=1348332286&sr=1-5&keywords=fertil+blend

:wave: mickellwife. I agree with wannabe - vitamins are a must, and I credit them with our bfp. There's always a chance, even with lowish numbers. Read back through the thread, and you'll see that there have been pregnancies with low numbers. Sending lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->