The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

ooh SKY, you'll love it, can't be without it now!! :thumbup:

Elf is great, love that film!! sooooo funny!!

Hope you won a nice packet on those scratchcards......oooh lots of money would be fab. It was only up until quite recently that we would fantasize about having enough money to afford the VR, now its already been and gone :thumbup: Now we wish for a BFP and lots of money for a house of our own (we rent at the min) but DH's mum died over 3yrs ago and the house still hasn't sold!! :shock: so 1/3 of that belongs to DH. I've convinced him that the house selling and us getting our BFP will come hand in hand, which would be great (providing his ex doesn't get her hands on any of it...:growlmad:) so we'll see. xx

Cor id also be lost without Sky!

D'ya know ive never bought a scratch card ever! but do have £2 on the lotto every week direct debit :haha: coz id NEVER remember to get one, such a scatter head

Im watching Come Dine with Me on More4...love that programme, its my heaven....food :haha: tell ya I love me food me

Im feeling sick sick sick not eaten since 10 am what an idiot forgot to eat lunch :dohh::dohh: time went on and now its 7 pm! so Hubby & I gonna have chinese :haha: he fed the kids roast earlier while i was painting, i could smell it !! but wasnt tempting me away from the painting :wacko:

Xfactor finals later wahoo ..what will i watch on saturday night now :cry: mind you saying that i need to get me ass out again..i like a drink...but since this reversal ive been like a bloody hermit not wanting to risk it :wacko: hmnmm pondering that one miss a good pissed night out :haha: not had one since bout Aug! sad old moo that i am now :haha:

Me & me mate gonna join weight watchers after Christmas, i gotta shift a stone and just cannot do it on me own at all...just cant control me portion size when i eat :rofl: its bad, wish i was one of those people that ate a handfull of chips, mouthful of chicken and then say 'im full'

:wacko:

ooh SKY, you'll love it, can't be without it now!! :thumbup:

Elf is great, love that film!! sooooo funny!!

Hope you won a nice packet on those scratchcards......oooh lots of money would be fab. It was only up until quite recently that we would fantasize about having enough money to afford the VR, now its already been and gone :thumbup: Now we wish for a BFP and lots of money for a house of our own (we rent at the min) but DH's mum died over 3yrs ago and the house still hasn't sold!! :shock: so 1/3 of that belongs to DH. I've convinced him that the house selling and us getting our BFP will come hand in hand, which would be great (providing his ex doesn't get her hands on any of it...:growlmad:) so we'll see. xx

Nope didnt win a sausage lol DH won £1.00 on his... had a right role on then the other week i won o everyone i bought :thumbup: even won twice on one £5.00 a time:happydance:
Most i've ever won on the lotto is £68.00 for 4 numbers :nope: and they paid me in £1's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

V: your dh ex shouldnt get anything now there divorced should she???:shrug:
Yes i remember the stressing over finding all that money for op, but knew we'd sort it ... We always do :)

I've never had sky (apart from when i lived with mum n dad) i have freeview when i moved in here as it was a new build it never had a tv aerial, so i opt'd for freeview but getting bored of nothing descent being on.. i'm looking forard to sky+'ing :haha:

Cor id also be lost without Sky!

D'ya know ive never bought a scratch card ever! but do have £2 on the lotto every week direct debit :haha: coz id NEVER remember to get one, such a scatter head

Im watching Come Dine with Me on More4...love that programme, its my heaven....food :haha: tell ya I love me food me

Im feeling sick sick sick not eaten since 10 am what an idiot forgot to eat lunch :dohh::dohh: time went on and now its 7 pm! so Hubby & I gonna have chinese :haha: he fed the kids roast earlier while i was painting, i could smell it !! but wasnt tempting me away from the painting :wacko:

Xfactor finals later wahoo ..what will i watch on saturday night now :cry: mind you saying that i need to get me ass out again..i like a drink...but since this reversal ive been like a bloody hermit not wanting to risk it :wacko: hmnmm pondering that one miss a good pissed night out :haha: not had one since bout Aug! sad old moo that i am now :haha:

Me & me mate gonna join weight watchers after Christmas, i gotta shift a stone and just cannot do it on me own at all...just cant control me portion size when i eat :rofl: its bad, wish i was one of those people that ate a handfull of chips, mouthful of chicken and then say 'im full'

:wacko:

MRSESSEX: we havent been out since about aug too lol... we are such light weights, we hardly ever drink:baby:
Weight Watchers is a brill diet your saw my results :) although they have tweaked the diet slightly more points allowance etc

Come dine with me :haha: Love that programme the narrator is the best :haha:

REBECCA TO WIN :haha:

MRSESSEX: we havent been out since about aug too lol... we are such light weights, we hardly ever drink:baby:]

Oh noooo i dont go out with hubby!! dear god no!!! we chalk & cheese :haha: he gave up drinking bout 8 yrs ago so i go out with me girls :thumbup:

Nooooo Onc direction to win....or MATT at a push!

ok, so I am 12 days post HCG shot and 10 days post IUI. I just tested and there is for sure a second line. I'm a little scared that the shot is still in my system. What do you guys think???

ok, so I am 12 days post HCG shot and 10 days post IUI. I just tested and there is for sure a second line. I'm a little scared that the shot is still in my system. What do you guys think???

OWWW fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

oooh I really hope so!! FX. How long did the dox say that the HCG shot would be in your system for? oooh I do hope it is a BFP!!!! FX xxxxx

fx it a bfp for christmas :hugs:

Okay, so I went to the doc today and they did a blood test, my HCG is 38, definately positive, but a little on the low side. They said they like it around 52 but that I am still really early and so long as it doubles or increases by 67% when I go back Wednesday, everything is great!! Wish me luck!!!

Okay, so I went to the doc today and they did a blood test, my HCG is 38, definately positive, but a little on the low side. They said they like it around 52 but that I am still really early and so long as it doubles or increases by 67% when I go back Wednesday, everything is great!! Wish me luck!!!

Owwww keeping everything crossed for you.... :dust: :dust:

oooh :dance: wil keep everything crossed for you!!! xx

GOOD LUCK i'm keeping everything crossed for you x

Afternoon girls...

How did you get on SeeJay???

I had my sky+ fitted today yayyyyyyy!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
BUT... I haven't received my Sky Card yet:cry: BOOOOOO!
So we have channels 1,2,3,4,itv2/3/4 E4 NO channel 5 grrrrr:cry::dohh:

10days till the big day now ladies... Is everyone finished pressies/food etc :)

ive just got 1 more pressie for my lad to get, & a few lil bits for DH off the kids,
its dads b'day 22nd so gotta get him a cd
and the food shopping :dohh::dohh:

then i am officially done x

Afternoon girls...

ive just got 1 more pressie for my lad to get, & a few lil bits for DH off the kids,

Yay for sky :yipee: boo to no card!!!!!

All toy shopping is done thank fookery!!!! :thumbup:

Having my bedroom floor fitted as we speak :D it'll be done soon, will take a pic later on and post it on here :thumbup: it'll be lovely :D

Well i cant say I feel up the duff :haha: meant to be able to test from this weekend but I aint, never see the point :shrug: so just gonna wait till after crimbo..if no period..then i'll test :D
x

Afternoon girls...

Yay for sky :yipee: boo to no card!!!!!

All toy shopping is done thank fookery!!!! :thumbup:

Having my bedroom floor fitted as we speak :D it'll be done soon, will take a pic later on and post it on here :thumbup: it'll be lovely :D

Well i cant say I feel up the duff :haha: meant to be able to test from this weekend but I aint, never see the point :shrug: so just gonna wait till after crimbo..if no period..then i'll test :D
x

i know damn post grr!

Owww luck forward to your pics :)

only 3 or 4 days then hmmmm:thumbup: be a nice pressie after chrimbo if no period... wishing u :dust:

im due to O this weekend but i think it may be earlier been having bad ov pains and loads of c/fluid:blush:

lol @ c/fluid :haha:

Well then you may be into your fertile time right now then!!!! get jiggy with it :haha:

We're meant to be getting more snow NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: cant bear it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->