The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

congrats again, really is great news! Would you mind if i copied/pasted your post onto my friends page (the bit about the omega 3 stuff) as she has been ltttc and im sure she would be grateful of the hope you have given!

I took omega 3 tabs throughout my pregnancy with Em and at 2 is an extremely bright little button, she also has it in her vitamins now, i would always recommend it but i didnt take it whilst ttc but it can never be a bad thing!!! :thumbup: xx

Absolutely, go right ahead and re-post!

Omega 3's are good for yours and baby's brains! ;)

Thanks rdleela, we will continue with the isci route, infact we got our referral today for pre-implantation genetic diagnosis ICSI. They said we are perfect candidates and would easily get funding for 3 cycles. I asked if having 2 children already will scupper our chances but they said no as we have no unaffected children so we're very optimistic :happydance:
Now for the long wait for funding to be officially approved, but we will continue to ttc in the meantime :)

Thanks rdleela, we will continue with the isci route, infact we got our referral today for pre-implantation genetic diagnosis ICSI. They said we are perfect candidates and would easily get funding for 3 cycles. I asked if having 2 children already will scupper our chances but they said no as we have no unaffected children so we're very optimistic :happydance:
Now for the long wait for funding to be officially approved, but we will continue to ttc in the meantime :)

Good luck hun!! :flower:

yay, Rachy! That's awesome news! And yah, keep trying every month, it's worth it, even if it's just to feel like you're doing something!

Hi all, hope you dont mind me joining in. We are just beginning the VR process. OH had vasectomy 8 years ago and has 4 children from his previous marriage.

I am having ovarian reserve tests this week and hopefully will be having his op in the next couple of months.

It is so nice to hear some success stories!

hi hunny! Congrats in beginning your vr journey! :thumbup: my hubby also had his 8yrs before the reversal (and had 4 children in previous marriage!) lol...anyway, his was reversed and although we were given extremely poor results of sperm quantity and quality but still conceived within 3months....so so long as you have at least one! Your good to go :winkwink: xx lol

Hey Y'all

I am 21 years old and my husband is 35, he has had two previous kids during his first marriage and we are definitely ready to have our own bundle of joy.
He is scheduled to have the VR the 18th of next month (Feb.) and we are both very excited and very nervous. Joined for some support and encouragement. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens next :)

We are going to try for baby #5...our second reversal baby...:)..we have recently adopted a foster child that has been in our care since he was 12 weeks old...he is now 3 and our reversal babe is almost 15 months...such a great year it has been...:)

Hey Y'all

I am 21 years old and my husband is 35, he has had two previous kids during his first marriage and we are definitely ready to have our own bundle of joy.
He is scheduled to have the VR the 18th of next month (Feb.) and we are both very excited and very nervous. Joined for some support and encouragement. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens next :)

hey hunny! :wave:

Thanks for dropping in! This thread doesnt have as many active members as its early days, but I am back trying to conceive our 2nd VR baby :thumbup: there is lot of info on the first page.:thumbup: but feel free to ask away too, i'll help you when/where I can! Keep us posted! And welcome to Baby and. Bump! It was a godsend when I first joined! Like you we had the VR booked and I just wanted to find out stuff frim anybody who had had it done and found alot of people scattered about, so decided to make this thread, and we all came together, so it was really nice to have people to share the experience with :hugs: xxx

We are going to try for baby #5...our second reversal baby...:)..we have recently adopted a foster child that has been in our care since he was 12 weeks old...he is now 3 and our reversal babe is almost 15 months...such a great year it has been...:)

ah wow! Sounds like you have had an amazing year! Thats fab! Do you think you would adopt your foster child? Very admirable and so rewarding I imagine :hugs: awwww...
Good luck on your ttc journey, im back trying for my 2nd vr baby after a loss last year (so 3rd technically) but yes I cant wait to be pregnant again! :happydance: xx

Yes we already have adopted him..was all done early November...:)

:dohh: sorry hunny, didnt read it properly :dohh: aww thats really lovely! :cloud9:
Ive seen you around here before, was it in this thread? I was really active throughout 2011 then was quiet throughout 2012...just love the buzz around TTC so ive been back again past few months :dance: xx

I was in and out of this forum my hubby had reversal April 2011 and we got pregnant feb ish 2012 had our little man October 24th 2012...so wanting to be pregnant again...:) gl to you

Hi ladies im new here (had an old account a long time ago!)

we are just starting our VR journey and are hoping to go to Mr harris hopefully next year, I have 3 gorgeous boys and my Fiance has 2 boys and a girl

we got engaged at Christmas and we are realy excited about having our own together and just hope the op is a sucess, its lovely to see this thread :) :) just looking to make new friends really going through the same thing :) :)

hope to get to know some of you soon xxx J xxx

hey! :wave: i am one of dr harriss' success stories! :dance: that guy is a legend! I follow his fb page too and the success stories flood in daily! I had done research beforehand and he was very well recommended! Good luck! Xx

Hi me and my husband are trying to save to have vescetomy reversal and it is a little depressing as taking a long time and I am not getting any younger just really hope it happens soon

Thanks girls, Mammyjuls i know how you feel :( :( its gonna take us a while to save we havent even started yet :( :( i just wish hed not had it done but he wasnt to know what the future held for him, he had it in 2009 so not that long ago, i just want to know its gonna be ok...im also 36 and feel im getting older now aswell and ive had miscarriages before that worries me also,

liveinhope thank you hun, i too follow his page on facebook its lovely and gives me lots of hope, its a lovely page seeing all the sucess stories. do you mind if i PM you for info or advice? its such a big thing for me, im just thank ful DP is going to do it and go through with the OP as when we got together it took me ages to ask him with him having 3 already and all the crap he had with his nasty ex i didnt think he would want anymore, surprisingly im amazed he is more than willing and is even worse with me with the broodiness! lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->