The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

hi ladies. just wanted to update you ladies. we got our bfp a few days ago. beta hcg was 89 at 13 dpo. my tests are tracking a few days better this time than with kizely's... i'm a poas addict for sure.
so sorry about your loss live in hope.

for those who don't know our story. kizely came 12 cycles after vr (dh had v done 7 years prior) this little bean came only 2 cycles into trying. well 1 of actually "trying" the last was more ntnp!
good luck ladies... prayers for sticky babies for those of you ttc!

Huge congratulations hun, every vr bfp gives me hope :) x

Good luck rdleela, great to see your lp extended, hope this is finally your month :dust:

Hi, Rachy, thanks so much for thinking of me! My LP is just artificially extended, the progesterone keeps AF away for me. I'm planning to take an HPT on Thursday, but I'm not holding out too much hope...my symptoms are just the extra progesterone I'm taking. I'll post and let you ladies know, regardless!

Your chart is looking great so far! G/L to you, too!

My chart always looks great until 12dpo, ah well on to the next cycle!

Hey, Rachy, sorry about your last cycle not working out; I'm in the same boat, our first IUI didn't work. Count was just way too low. We're moving forward and doing at least two more IUI's before our IVF/ICSI, already scheduled for the fall (earliest I could get in). Might as well try some more IUI's since they're only $300/cycle. Good luck to you in August!

Thanks, sorry ot didnt work for you hun. Hopefully next time will be your lucky cycle. We are having a 3 month break from ttc so ill be starting again in November. If no luck 6 months after that then we may try iui as ive an awful suspicion dh has antisperm antibodies (mixed clumping in his first sa) We are trying a mixture of vitamins first though so with a bit of luck we can conceive naturally. Ill be stalking :)

I'm glad you've got a plan in place! My DH is starting to take Coenzyme Q10, I've read some studies on it. Not sure if they'd help with ASA's...everytime we get an SA they check for ASA's; maybe you should just get another SA right now for your DH...do you have to pay for SA's? We don't, so it's an easy thing to do...

Check this study out: https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/article_content.asp?edition=1&section=3&article=360

Yes we do pay, I just dont know where to get that specifically tested, I mean we can get his normal sa done but its finding somewhere who'll check for asa's. Then of course there's the cost :s

We get all our SA's done at the fertility clinic, and they check for ASA's every time. Maybe you just have to specifically ask?

I suppose I can try a fertility clinic, we have a Londons Womens Clinic near us and they do iui etc so they might do the test for us. Ill definitely give them a call :)

Hi everyone

Just thought I'd come in and let everyone know

My DH had his SA 3 weeks ago and we got his results back today

His count is 26.5 million which is classed as normal :happydance:

His motility which was 0% is now 56% again they now class as normal :happydance:

His motility is 2% not great but was 0% and we have 2.5 million sperm that now swim normally

Docs were amazed by the results

DH has been on Fertilaid and we started him on Motility Boost 6 weeks ago, I'm still not pregnant but we have a bigger chance now

I'm amazed tbh, we are spending £60 a month on these tablets but compared to IVF it's not a lot

I just really need the morph to go up any definite tips that work?

Whoop hooo :kiss::kiss:

Hi everyone
My oh had a VR 3 days ago. We can't try until the new year as we're getting married but reading these posts gives me hope for when we try! I'm 33 and would love just one baby!

Hi everyone

Just thought I'd come in and let everyone know

My DH had his SA 3 weeks ago and we got his results back today

His count is 26.5 million which is classed as normal :happydance:

His motility which was 0% is now 56% again they now class as normal :happydance:

His motility is 2% not great but was 0% and we have 2.5 million sperm that now swim normally

Docs were amazed by the results

DH has been on Fertilaid and we started him on Motility Boost 6 weeks ago, I'm still not pregnant but we have a bigger chance now

I'm amazed tbh, we are spending £60 a month on these tablets but compared to IVF it's not a lot

I just really need the morph to go up any definite tips that work?

Whoop hooo :kiss::kiss:

Great news hun :happydance:

Hi everyone
My oh had a VR 3 days ago. We can't try until the new year as we're getting married but reading these posts gives me hope for when we try! I'm 33 and would love just one baby!

Congratulations on the vr!
:dust:

I know :) Im still excited, ive not had a bfp yet but I still feel like I've achieved something :haha: good luck for his sa results!

The fact it's even a possibility I can get pregnant is amazing! I don't know what to do about a sa. I'm still tempted to do it after 3 months even though we're not trying yet. Least I know it's money well spent! X

Thats the reason we had dh do an SA, it took us a year of hard saving for the vr and we wanted to make sure it wasnt wasted money, we missed our family holiday to Turkey so he could have it done :)

Hey, ladies, thought I would give a quick update that we're moving on to IVF/ICSI, starting Sept/October...exactly a year post-surgery...tired of WAITING...the IUI's were stressful, and with the low count, not very good odds to begin with. IVF/ICSI has such better odds! Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->