The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Mr swinn is at the spire hospital near gat wick. Think that's the closest to kent :)

Thankyou mr swinn is away until 28th august does anyone else recommend anyone else? X

theres a spire hospital in brentwood (link on first page) id recommend Dr Harriss in nottingham :thumbup: x

Well think thats me out for first cycle. Can feel af starting as we speak! But thats ok i never expected it to happen so soon (even if i had convinced myself i was pregnant lol) silly girl! xx

me too! (Even when we didnt do it around ov!:dohh:) lol xx early preg can also feel like af coming too! Y last pregnancy, i was sure she was coming everyday from about 7dpo, then at 11 dpo, something ade me test, even though i had no preg symptoms whatsoever and i about fell over when it turned positive! :haha: so you are definitely not out until she 'shows and flows' as. I say :haha: xxx
Good luck hunny, keep us posted ! Xx

So we've finally bit the bullet and are booked in for a sperm analysis tomorrow eek! It's quite nerve wracking really. It's been a year this week since the operation. I'm fairly certain af is about to start (I'm 12 days after ovulation).
But least we'll know if the operation has worked. In fairness, we've only been 'trying' for 5 months as I went back on the pill after the op due to the wedding x

ooh good luck for tomorrow!! :thumbup: we got the results the next day! So hopefully they wont keep you waiting too long! :thumbup: xx

Good luck Sparkles, I hope you get good news. We've had 3 sa's and his last one increased from 15m/ml to 22m/ml so despite his shocking antibody levels im pleased we've improved in one area. Please let us know how you get on x

Wow it's no wonder we put it off. We took it to our local hospital and it was all quite awkward!
Anyway, it's done and hopefully we'll get the results soon although they said 7-10 days.
Af has just arrived too but will remain positive :)

oooh good luck! Yer, my hubby felt that awkward about doing it in the hospital he drove to a secluded area and did it in the back of his van! :pmsl: so long as it was done and submitted within the hour they said xx

I am one step closer to making this a reality ! :happydance:

Today I scheduled the consultation appt with the urologist who will do the VR ! Yay ! It's scheduled for Sept. 12th. If all goes well, we could be having a surgery within a couple months of that.

We just have to find financing for it and we should be good to go. I don't know why he wouldn't be accepted as a candidate for the surgery, he is young and only has 1 kid. Not sure what their requirements are, so I can't wait until this appointment to hear what the doc has to say !

aww yay thats fantastic news! Im sure he'll be fine, fingers crossed! Keep us posted! Xxx

Hi ladies we have just spoken to Mr swinn's secretary and she is sending an email with all the details and when to book in. The hubby is a bit scared about being put out and staying in the night any words of wisdom thankyou x

aww he'll be fine....it was less than 2 hours (and my hubby was slightly more complicated due to previous scare tissue) and when he came round he was just a bit groggy. He refused pain relief as he wasnt in pain :shrug: (but had some the next day....he had a cuppa and something to eat and enjoyed being looked after :thumbup: he will be fine xxx not as scary as having a baby and spending your first time in hospital staying overnight on your own with a new baby! :winkwink:

i did see somebody mention them a while ago, dont know if its on this thread or another, but i havnt....they sound expensive! Lol x

I am in Ireland, they are €40, but cheaper than €200 if we go to the clinic.

oh wow really! Well id say they were worth a shot then! :thumbup: xxlet me know how you get on! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->