The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

A year to the day since our op. We're now on month 6 of trying. I'm trying soy this month. I'm fairly regular 30/31 days but I thought it might help have a stronger ovulation. I'm doing cd 2-6 and have so far taken 80mg for 2 days. Has anyone else tried it?
Still no news on the sperm!

hey, wow a year already! :shock:
I did soy this month too :thumbup: first time last cycle but we didnt bd around ov :dohh: this cycle its messed with my ov (see chart below) i dont know if i ovd or not...i have crosshairs on my chart but i didnt have hardly any ewcm or any +opk like i would normally have :shrug: so i could be 6dpo or i could still be waiting to ov :cry: i took 120mg cd3-7 i will up this next cycle though xx

Oh no! I hope you manage to find out what's going on. I definitely had an aching left ovary this morning, which is odd for me as I never really get any pain from my ovaries, even at ovulation. I was considering taking 120mg the next three days but I'm wondering whether to stick with 80mg and see how I get on.
I do shift work so I can't do my temps as it'd be all over the place. I did get positive opks last month, which was the first month of using them.
We've decided that I won't tell hubby when I'm ovulating, he doesn't want it to become too clinical. I don't mind too much, we tend to bd every other day anyway so it's not too obvious. I'm hoping my cycles remain regular as at the moment I'm due to ovulate when we're away next month, perfect timing! X

ooh sounds like perfect timing :winkwink: yer thats good that you do it that regularly :thumbup: i havnt told hubby when im oving past two cycles but he knows...,he knows that when im very 'wet' that its my window....although not this month as i didnt really have a window :shrug: x

I am in Ireland, they are €40, but cheaper than €200 if we go to the clinic.

ahhh what part are you in ? that's my home country :) I was born in Dubin and we emigrated to the US when I was little !

Oh no! I hope you manage to find out what's going on. I definitely had an aching left ovary this morning, which is odd for me as I never really get any pain from my ovaries, even at ovulation. I was considering taking 120mg the next three days but I'm wondering whether to stick with 80mg and see how I get on.
I do shift work so I can't do my temps as it'd be all over the place. I did get positive opks last month, which was the first month of using them.
We've decided that I won't tell hubby when I'm ovulating, he doesn't want it to become too clinical. I don't mind too much, we tend to bd every other day anyway so it's not too obvious. I'm hoping my cycles remain regular as at the moment I'm due to ovulate when we're away next month, perfect timing! X

damn !! you are lucky to BD every other day !!! I'm lucky with once a week. Mainly due to OH's work schedule, he works nights. Then he doesn't have much sex drive :nope:

I'm the one that does the shifts so that helps. Every now and then we go a few days without due to shifts. I'm nights next week when I ovulate but I'll make sure we do it before I go to work!

ooh that helps! :thumbup: nothing better to set you on a nightshift than a quickie before you go!:winkwink:

Still no results from the hospital :( grrr
Live in hope - any news on ovulation etc??

oh no really :growlmad: that is frustrating! Fingers crossed you hear soon!

Thank you, yes i ovd but i didnt know i did until i got my crosshairs..im 10dpo today which is good for me so i will test tomorrow :thumbup: fingers crossed xxxx

Hi I was wondering if any one can help me and the husband is going to ha e vesectomy reversal was wanting to now if anyone nows of any were in tyne and wear were if it dos not work you get some of the money back that you have payed ??????
But husband only had it done about 2 yrs ago so think we have a good chance of it working

Has anyone had it done in tyne and wear and been sucsefull if so could you tell me were and how much please as we wanting to ring up and make a appointment soon and get the ball rolling

alsi how long on average do yiu have to wait from having the first appointment till going in and havin it done

My dh had his reversed at Spire Washington. We specifically asked for Mr Benjamin Jenkins. There isn't anywhere that'd give any money back if it fails. My dh's reversal was a success with the return of sperm to normal ranges within 9 weeks. We paid £100 for our initial consultation and £2595 for the operation/aftercare/medication/semen analysis with post op consultation.
We only waited 6 weeks for surgery but that was our choice

hey mammyjuls, congrats on starting your vr journey! :thumbup:

I dont know of anywhere that refunds money if it isnt a success, but after 2years i would say your chances are amazing. My hubby was 8yrs, friends of ours were 15yrs and they have 2 children. :thumbup: there are other options if it doesnt work but there is a cost again :thumbup:

Wishing you the best of luck on this exciting journey :thumbup: xxx

Thank you very much everyone yes I am really excited but trying not to be just incase it dos not work x

Hi all we have a telephone consultation tomorrow evening with mr swinn eeek exciting. What sort of questions should we ask?
Thankyou xxx

Just wanted to say hi, hubby had a vasectomy done in 2008 after our 4th child thinking we didn't want any more.
We changed our minds soon after but didn't have the funds to do anything about it.
We saved up and hubby had his reversal last feb (2013).
I'm now 30 weeks pregnant.
I bought a cheep toys r us microscope to look at hubby samples totally amazing to see, it won't tell you how many sperm, but it will show you if and how they are moving.

oh wow thats great news! Congratulations on your vr miracle baby! Wow id never have thought of getting a toy microscoe for that, somebody was asking about that on here the other day....bet it was great to see! :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->