The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

ladies, i think i got the start of my bfp today :thumbup: i got what i think is a squinter on a frer at 12dpo.... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=302334 it there if you want to see it. Its best in grey scale at arms length :haha:

I usually have 8-10day lps so the fact im at 12dpo with no sign of af is a miracle in itself :thumbup: lets see what tomorrow brings! :dance: xx

Looks good to me :thumbup:
Your temps seem a little lower than they usually are though, fx they keep rising and that line gets darker.

Congratulations Louise!

yer, my temps are really low arent they? Im pleased they have stayed above the coverline..im hoping for a triphastic chart, but we'll see.... Xx

ladies, i think i got the start of my bfp today :thumbup: i got what i think is a squinter on a frer at 12dpo.... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=302334 it there if you want to see it. Its best in grey scale at arms length :haha:

I usually have 8-10day lps so the fact im at 12dpo with no sign of af is a miracle in itself :thumbup: lets see what tomorrow brings! :dance: xx

very exciting ! :) I loooove testing ! Good luck girl, i am thinking really good thoughts for you !!

ok couple of questions as I am still learning about all this stuff... can you explain what "frer" means, and also what is "lps" ?

thanks and :dust:

thank you, got a bfn this morning :dohh: well im 2 days late now :shrug:

Sure! :thumbup: frer is a popular test used to detect early preg (first response-early result) and lp/lps are in reference to the luteal phase (the part of your cycle after ovulation-your period starting. Most women it is 12-14 days and it gives the fertilized egg time to implant and get comfy etc. with lps that are short like mine, i may implant at 9dpo and then start the next day which is so frustrating.....:dohh:
So im 13dpo today which i have NeVER seen in any of my cycles.... Still got a bfn though :shrug: and my temps are low :nope: gah!! X

Louise - congratulations! Always good to hear positive stories.

We used mr swinn! X

Hi I am now starting to check when I am ovulating has any one got any pointers as it is a little confusing what are the best things to buy to start testing check the last two days with ovulation kits
there is two oink line and the test line is a little bit lighter than the control one dos that mean I am ovulationg or not

if anyone could help and give me pointers would be great as never done this before thanks

isit best to go for the mid stream tests or the sticks ??

hey, ive always used the dip sticks and got on fine with them. I sometimes have clear (but lighter 2nd lines) leading up to ov but it has to be the same or darker.... Here is mine from yesterday...

image.jpg

Yes, think my faint bfp was a fluke...i tested with an opk as inwas having a lot of ewcm...turns out i havnt even ovd yet...today im assuming :dohh: another long cycle for me again :nope: xx

My hubby was performed by Duncan Harris's, felt for hubby as he had that op and then a month later had to have his appendix out bless him.
So it took a while to actually start doing anything, and I was worried that it would of hindered it all.
And ovulation sticks are best used three days before you think you are going to ovulate, once about 10am and once about 5pm as you can miss your surge.
Good luck lady's I hope you all get you bfp.

hey, ive always used the dip sticks and got on fine with them. I sometimes have clear (but lighter 2nd lines) leading up to ov but it has to be the same or darker.... Here is mine from yesterday...

View attachment 792831

Yes, think my faint bfp was a fluke...i tested with an opk as inwas having a lot of ewcm...turns out i havnt even ovd yet...today im assuming :dohh: another long cycle for me again :nope: xx

I had a feeling you may have not ovulated with your low temps, atleast your still in with a chance ;)

i thought the same, was convinced i didnt ov, nothing made sense. I didnt get my usual ewcm, usual ov pains, usual +opk. I didnt believe it until about 7/8dpo.... Should have gone with my gut instinct from the start...good job i didnt take my progesterone again, that would have messed things up! :shock: i had another +opk at 10am, its now negative. So assuming i ov today :thumbup: xx heres to another (hopefully less stressful) tww :thumbup: xx

Gosh how confusing!
Gutted for you that it wasn't a bfp but fingers crossed you get it in 2 weeks!
We still don't have our test results! Hubby is going to chase them up x

It's all booked mr swinn will be doing my hubby's op on the 10th September wow

Gosh how confusing!
Gutted for you that it wasn't a bfp but fingers crossed you get it in 2 weeks!
We still don't have our test results! Hubby is going to chase them up x

thank you! I really hope so too! Would be lovely to go back to work pregnant!:dance:

Still no results? That is strange! Yes chase them up! Xx

It's all booked mr swinn will be doing my hubby's op on the 10th September wow

ooh thats great! :dance: roll on 10th sept! My hubbys was the 13th sept (his bday):haha:

oh no sparkles, how frustrating! :growlmad: but dont be nervous, thats obviously how they do it. I phoned the next day and the receptionist gave me results over the phone! Lol. :shock: obviously she couldnt tell me what anything meant but gave me fingures then i got a detailed letter from the surgeon in. The post about a week later. Everybody must do it differently xx

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me joining in. I've not posted on here for a few years but stalked from a distance and currently don't really feel I belong anywhere other than this group!

My name is Claire, I'm 32 with no kids. My DH is 56 (I know a fair gap lol), he has 3 kids from a previous marriage. We had vr 3.5 years ago after prob a good 20 year vasectomy so our chances were very slim but we tried it anyway. As expected it hasn't worked and we're now looking to start ICSI, just waiting on our first appt which should hopefully be oct. Still a bit of a wait as we've chosen to go private through the nhs clinic rather than spire (works out a lot cheaper especially if we need more than one cycle) so getting a little excited now that things are finally moving!

My reason for posting is to get some advice about SA results. After vr we never got to see results, we were just told there was no sperm present in the sample. We've recently done another 2 samples prior to our initial consultation and received a print out of the results. Can any of you ladies tell me what I should be looking at? It's all a bit foreign to me!

Thanks
C xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"