The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Can't sleep woke at 4.50 as hubby was leaving for work :grr: so now on my iPhone with only 23% battery left :shrug:

We had more snow last night, will it ever stop??? Hope kids are in school I need to work today :shrug: although roads are so icy Arrrrgghghhhhhhhhhhh it's a dilemma!

How is everyone today?

Hi girlies :)

Clairebear I'm 8dpo roughly. Due period on Sunday :)

I don't tend to do the whole symptom spot thing because in my experience preg and period symptoms are identical really :shrug:

However!!!!!!!

I've been feeling like I'm gonna get my period ANY minute :shrug: have had low down tummy cramps since this morning and they havnt gone :shrug: this morning I had 3 tiny dots of black on my tissue when i wiped ( errrrr :wacko: ) this weekend I had pink dots on tissue

Yep been feeling heady and my boobies hurt like a mother!!!! But sometimes they do anyway

Not getting excited though like to keep it real!

AF due Sunday as well.
This month was suppose to be a month off TTC! I usually do my BBT and POAS but i thought i had so many parties to go to and its christmas, that i deserved a month off it all. But i still knew when my fertile time was!

As this is now our 7 month TTC i've had all the symptoms so thought i would be fairly laid back, but as it gets closer i've started to think about it all :dohh:
Why cant they invent a test you can take a week after??!!!

The private hospital we used doesnt have the facilitys to do SA either ours has to go to Our local nhs hospital.. we then have to make an appointment for 7-9 days after taking sample in, to see consultant for results.
I'm not sure when to go in to the nhs hospital now then if yours isnt open until 2nd week in jan.. Did you ring up the nhs hospital and did they tell you the days & times for pathology??

Yep I rung them and that's what they told me. It might be different at yours tho x

Yeah its a bloody minefield aint it!!!!

I just didnt know where to start when we (ERRRR me!!!!!!) started looking into this

thankgod for the internet is all i can say! x

Yep I must say the internet is a lifeline for us. I'd be lost without it anyway, not least this group here x

Welcome BearClaire :) Glad you've joined us. This is a really fab resource! My OH is 39, I'm 28... He's brought up the age thing before but we've discussed it and it doesn't really matter :) It was more like nerves on his part as he was scared of the op not working and him feeling useless :/

It's really hard not to get all excited isn't it, we've been trying about the same time as you (OH's VR was May) and to begin with I was obsessively POAS from way too early. Trying to relax about it now at least until he gets his :spermy: results... he's on his way to the hospital now:happydance:

Can't sleep woke at 4.50 as hubby was leaving for work :grr: so now on my iPhone with only 23% battery left :shrug:

We had more snow last night, will it ever stop??? Hope kids are in school I need to work today :shrug: although roads are so icy Arrrrgghghhhhhhhhhhh it's a dilemma!

How is everyone today?

WE HAD A LITTLE BIT YESTERDAY EVENING, BUT NO MORE SINCE.. STILL WHITE OVER:dohh: GOTTA GO INTO TOWN TODAY FINISH OFF A FEW LIL BITS:dohh:
OUR KIDS BROKE UP LAST FRIDAY, THEY ARE GETTING BORED ALREADY:haha:

Aw, how long are they off for? Ours don't break up till Thursday but my boy's off ill today, poor wee thing's choked with the cold all burning up and achey. So am I really so not getting much work done today...

Our break up tomorrow. Back 4th jan

Feel like :witch: gonna come ANY minute!!! She's been banging on my door for couple of days now :haha:

Done all pressie wrapping today :dance: 4 sack fulls lucky hubby was home to help!

No work now for 8 days :dance:

Be a race between me and Clairebear who gets the :witch: first :haha: hopefully not one of us!!! X

mine broke up on the 17th go back on the 5th january...
Got all my bits done today in town, its my dads b'day on the tomorrow(22nd) so had to get his pressies.. We are forecast more snow tonight 10cm+.... :dohh::dohh:lovely(not)

Sainsbury's was manic on Monday and i heard 2 old dears gossiping thatthey were Q'ing down the aisles today:growlmad::growlmad: need to get some Beers for DH and my caffiene free coke:cry: thats going to be fun.

Just heard on our local news swine flu is back:nope:

mine broke up on the 17th go back on the 5th january...
Got all my bits done today in town, its my dads b'day on the tomorrow(22nd) so had to get his pressies.. We are forecast more snow tonight 10cm+.... :dohh::dohh:lovely(not)

Sainsbury's was manic on Monday and i heard 2 old dears gossiping thatthey were Q'ing down the aisles today:growlmad::growlmad: need to get some Beers for DH and my caffiene free coke:cry: thats going to be fun.

Just heard on our local news swine flu is back:nope:
Oh no more snow :cry:poor you! we aint getting no more i dont think :happydance:

Cor sainsbury is always bloody busy :haha: unless you go at 3am here :haha: i gotta go there in the morning as it goes get the last bits for saturday...im cooking for 7 ..so not too bad :D nuts/chocs/yule log (yum)

I just been a bed for an hour :lol: so tired :nope: feel so hot an all i better be not bloody coming down with something right on top of crimbo :grr:

Wonder how V's OH is getting on :hugs:

OH and i have just got in from Sainsburys. Wasnt busy at all! There wasnt a lot in for Christmas though. Not a lot of turkeys or gammon. And they didnt have any twiglets!!!!

Other than that we've got it all :happydance:

Feeling really tired now though, i've had some sort of cold bug for about a week now. :growlmad:

:wave: hey!! I'm here!! lol

DH did his stuff today! :haha:

He really didnt want to 'do it' in the clinic in their 'special room' so he drove there in his work van, pulled into the carpark and was going to do it there (in the back of his van!!):haha: but the carpark was full and had some builders working there, so he drove out, pulled into a layby on a country road, jumped in the back and did it there!!!!!! :rofl: whats he like!!?? :dohh: lol

He said the lady in pathology was a right miserable cow, but then again, I guess she thought DH was a bit of a w***ker :rofl: (i couldnt help it) anyway, so it's done and we can phone 2moro, so watch this space!! FX xx

Had a busy day and night, DH's Son and girlfriend came up so we had a 'mock' christmas dinner, so feel as stuffed as the chritmas turkey itself now!! lol can't budge!! lol and it was the last day of term today, so on holiday until 5th Jan for a training day then kids go back on the 6th. nice! :thumbup: xx

Hope you've all had a lovely evening!

:rofl: @ the wanker joke :rofl: luv it

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :dance: it's done! So happy he's dropped his load and it's now been tested already!!! So excited to hear about the results!

Yay I've finished work too :dance:

Ohhh you're all stuffed from dinner :haha: was it turkey!? Did you have sprouts?? I hate them blurgh

I ain't even ate dinner this evening couldn't face it :nope:

:witch: due the weekend and she's proper screaming at me!!!! Owch!

oww Just think V bet the results are sitting by the phone now, ready for you in the morning owwwwwwwww x

Mrsessex hope you dont come down with something for xmas fx xx

Mrsessex hope you dont come down with something for xmas fx xx

Me too thanks :hugs:

Got really weird stabby things going on inside above my pubic bone on the left, anyone else get that near period? Proper annoying :grr:

V--- you must post your results as soon as you know!

Can't believe you get to find out tomorrow! We had to wait a week :grr:

yes asap V :haha:

we have to wait up to 9 days :cry: and thats if we can get a appointment with consultant aswell:wacko:

:wave: hey!! I'm here!! lol

DH did his stuff today! :haha:

He really didnt want to 'do it' in the clinic in their 'special room' so he drove there in his work van, pulled into the carpark and was going to do it there (in the back of his van!!):haha: but the carpark was full and had some builders working there, so he drove out, pulled into a layby on a country road, jumped in the back and did it there!!!!!! :rofl: whats he like!!?? :dohh: lol

He said the lady in pathology was a right miserable cow, but then again, I guess she thought DH was a bit of a w***ker :rofl: (i couldnt help it) anyway, so it's done and we can phone 2moro, so watch this space!! FX xx

Had a busy day and night, DH's Son and girlfriend came up so we had a 'mock' christmas dinner, so feel as stuffed as the chritmas turkey itself now!! lol can't budge!! lol and it was the last day of term today, so on holiday until 5th Jan for a training day then kids go back on the 6th. nice! :thumbup: xx

Hope you've all had a lovely evening!

Yay mine did his thing yesterday too! He said he felt well weird going in and doing it in the room :wacko: he didn't have much choice tho as he went in by bus lol!! So excited to hear your results, next day too!!

yes asap V :haha:

we have to wait up to 9 days :cry: and thats if we can get a appointment with consultant aswell:wacko:

It feels like an eternity waiting hey. We're in the same boat, a week we're meant to wait and that's if we can get a GP appointment... they have this system there where you have to phone at 8am for a same day appointment (advance ones are like 3 weeks ahead :wacko:) It's impossible to get through on the phone as obviously everyone else is trying too. When u finally get through all the appointments are gone :dohh: It's not going to be any better in festive closure time! I'm thinking I'll have to send him up to the surgery for 8am on the dot instead of phoning:blush:

Oh no for all your waiting!!! :growlmad: !! I've just phoned and it's engaged! I was told originally that they called us but yesterday they said we have to call. God, I've got butterflies!! It's a pain that people already know our fate and yet we dont!!! aaarrrgggghhhhh!! will keep you all posted!! Sorry I had to dash on/off last night, we had company so couldnt get on!!

We've started our :sex: marathon too, so thats good!! :winkwink: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"