The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Id think i can test sun/mon if this is actually implantation, ill probably start testing monday, think ill buy a trolleys worth :haha: x

Congrats on being PUPO Rachy and good luck and baby dust to you! I hope you get your BFP! :dust::dust:

hey charlie! :wave: that is strange what happened after sex? Hate it when our bodies do 'new' things to us! Its like it just likes to mess with our heads when we are already slightly crazy about things :wacko:
I think my body will do the inthinkable and ovulate early this month.im cd13 today and my cm started changing yesterday....so will start opks today....last month of cd18 was record breaking early for me.... Maybe its my weight loss that has done it? Who knows :shrug:

Rachy, wanna see this temp!! You must start getting up earlier! :haha: xxxx

Have a lovely day ladies xxxxx

Well that chart is looking good!! Keeping everything crossed for you Hun!

I know Vic.. I said to myself that I wouldn't symptom spot this month because now I know what to look for and its almost as if my body's gone 'ha try this then' and given me some brand new symptoms! My temp dipped yesterday and with the spotting I thought oh well here it goes, then today it's gone higher than before.. I've had some slight blood when wiping but nothing on pad.. Lots of cramping though so AF has got to be on her way..
I don't know what I'm symptom spotting anyway.. His swimmers are non progressive and some immotile haha

That's great that ovulation is getting earlier Vic.. Being a bodybuilder my weight fluctuates a lot but doesn't affect my temps.. Stress however is a major factor in my temps being sporadic and also spotting.. I have a deadline for uni next week so I think that's why I've spotted this cycle.. Our bodies are amazing machines!

Have a great weekend ladies!

hey all! :wave: xxx

Rachy, your chart is still looking fab! :dance: xxx
Charlie, did af come? I hope not!!! Xxxxx
Ive not had a +opk yet so maybe i will ov at my usual time....thats fine though, got time to get plenty of :sex: in :haha: xx
Went out last night
, im sooooo tired today.....getting too old to go out drinking like this! lol xxx

Nothing yet which is good as means luteal phase hasn't shortened, I'm cycle day 14 and temps are still up which is great because they are usually dropping off now.. I'm due on tmr or Tuesday so plenty of time for the witch to show and I've had a lot of cramping so I think she is on her way..

Rachy.. It's Sunday hehe have you decided to test yet? I'm sooooo keeping everything crossed for you!

Vic, haha I love your optimism regarding O hehe lots of practice for you! Hope you enjoyed your evening out, my girlie Xmas do is this Friday so I might break my teetotal phase for the evening.. It's been almost 7 years since I've had a drink so I might only need one haha!

Xx

Well yea and honestly thought it was stark white negative but checked again once i woke properly and it looks like there's a second line, i had to reduce the quality to upload buy i think you can see it x

Attachments

• received_10207757207544906.jpg
    received_10207757207544906.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 12
  • received_10207757208664934.jpg
    received_10207757208664934.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 9
Yeap I can see it omg!! Congratulations hun that is bloody fantastic I'm so pleased for you!

Hi Ladies, Sorry I havent been about. Rachy your chart looks great and I'm pretty sure I see a line and I am generally terrible at seeing them! Congratulations!!!

We have had our consents appointment and paid so are all good to go for our first ICSI attempt. We were just waiting on my AF which decided this time to be a week and a half late, I have never been this late in my life but just typical when waiting on something! Thankfully it started on Saturday so phoned today and just waiting on a callback to confirm my dates etc.

Its somehow now become real for me, DH thinks I've gone mad as I have suddenly gone into panic mode! Think I will be starting metformin about the start of January and hopefully retrieval towards the end of January. So nervous now, wish they would just call back with my dates so that I at least know the plan!!

Fingers crossed they get back to you soon with your dates Sol-fee, we could be IVF buddies - our initial consultation is 15th Jan which is when I am due on so I'm not sure when I'd start protocol but I'm guessing I'd then have to wait until my next cycle which would be mid Feb.. Although hopefully I am later than I think coming on and then maybe I can start in Jan too hehe

Fingers crossed for a darker line tmr Rachy.... xx

hey all! :wave: xxxx
Eek rachy! I see it tooooo :dance: fingers crossed and excited for a darker line tomorrow!! :thumbup: xxxx
Sol-fee great news the balls rolling for you!hope you get your dates through soon!! Xxx
Im still waiting on my +opk, typical that i thought it was going to be early as i started getting watery cm wuite early....loads infact! :shock: it better be on time and this week coz we have to abstain from sat for the sa on monday! Xxx
This is the month and cycle I conceived with Em after the VR so jere hoping we are lucky as we were 5 years ago xx

Thanks guys, Got my dates now. Start taking my tablets on 1st January, stims start on 13th (hopefully) and first scan is on the 20th. Now just keeping fingers crossed it all goes to plan (and that my drugs actually manage to arrive through the Christmas post!)

Charlie I start taking my drugs on CD21 so there is still a chance you could start after that appointment as long as everything else is ready to go!

Live in hope, fingers crossed for a +OPK asap!

Oh my god! Sorry ladies I haven't had a proper read but I'm just on the edge of my seat waiting for a update from rachy?! X

I just thought I'd update you all. I have been getting positives daily since 6dp5dt on different kinds of tests but no progression. I finally managed to get my hands on some frer today and they basically confirmed what ive been suspecting the last few days. It looks like we've had a chemical pregnancy. I will test with fmu tomorrow but I think its over. Thank you for being as supportive as ever, especially Vickie 😚 xx

Attachments

• 20151216_151153.jpg
    20151216_151153.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20151216_150906.jpg
    20151216_150906.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 12
Really sorry to hear that Rachy :( I had such a good feeling for you too.. Sending you lots of love and fingers still crossed for more luck with the FMU..

xx

Todays test (bottom) was outright negative. Went for beta this morning and came back at a very disappointing 7 😢 Clinic have told me to come off meds now. They said we can start again asap but must admit i feel like maybe i should take a few months break. Onwards and upwards ✊ x

Attachments

• 20151217_082020.jpg
    20151217_082020.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
:hugs::hugs: rachy, :nope: so so sorry xxxxx thank you for updating, cant imagine what it must have been like. Have you the ght any more about having a break or getting straight back on it again? Xx

Oh no, Rachy, I'm so, so sorry! Chemicals are just gut wrenching 😢...I'm sorry you have to go through this 💞

Oh rach. I'm sorry, can't really imagine how hard this is, so cruel of your body to let you believe. I don't know what else to say except thank god you have funding for another cycle. I'm so sorry xx

Rachy I am really sorry to hear that your cycle was unsuccessful, take some time to make sure you let your emotions recover from the process before you go again. I am heartbroken for you, but stay positive and hopefully your next attempt will prove more successful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->