The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

hey ladies :wave: hope we are all ok, getting ready for Xmas, you all ready for it? Xx

How you doing rachy? You have an appointment today dont you? Hope it goes ok, will ne thinking of you :hugs: xxxx

Hubby is off to nottingham this afternoon to deliver the goods, he last did it sat morning so its just over 2 days abstinance.... What will be will be....:shrug:

Im 4dpo today and although I never usually pay any attention to my chart before 8dpo, ive never seen it go up and up like this, even my preg charts didnt do this? Lets hope it stays up... Ive had it start declining from 4dpo so maybe tomorrow it will start going down.... Nothing much surprises me these days :nope: xxx

Hope you all have a lovely week this week, anything planned? We have a few playdates and presents to deliver but thats it really xx

omg omg omg hubby goes out for a few hours and I get them! The results are in!! :shock: i feel sick! I didnt expect them back this side of new year, let alone xmas! I feel sick! Ive got to wait until hes home not because he has said, just because I want to believe we could have another baby for a little bit longer..llif its bad news, it really is game over for us :nope: omg omg omg....im tingly with nervous excitement, but more sickening than excited :nope:
We had a takeaway last night and had fortune cookies. Hubbys said he would receive good news by mail and mine said to 'smile and rejoice for fortune is upon you'. We kept them :hugs: xxxx will let you know as soon as we have read it and digested it all..... Xx

:

Ohhhh....fingers crossed for you live in hope! Really hope it is good news!

My drugs got delivered yesterday for a 1st January start date! Dh nearly had a heart attack when he realised how many there were! No idea how I am going to manage to keep the ones that require to be in the fridge over Christmas time, my fridge is bulging with Christmas food! May have to evict the wine.....warm wine for Christmas what more could you want!!!

Dreading starting my metformin on 1st January, have to behave at new year and not be hungover as I am told I will almost definitely feel sick on them.

Good luck vickie x

Sol, you're gonna do just fine 😉 x

thanks ladies! Xxx :hugs: he's just got in, il let him have his tes first......update soon!
Good luck sol-fee, you'll be fine and warm wine is far better than no wine! :rofl: xxxx

drum roll...............................

1st vr sept 2010- 3month poat op sa- 1 million p/ml 4% motility :nope: = x2 pregnancies.

2nd vr sept 2015- 3month post op sa- ...........................

31.7million p/ml and 42% motility!! :dance::dance:

I'll take that thank you very much! Well done Dr Harriss!! We actually love you!!! Xxxx

Wow....amazing :happydance:

Did you get all values in every area like morph, ph etc x

no! :nope: that was it, like last time.... Il show you the letter...

image.jpg

Hmmm, id ask for a full copy of the report, your entitled to it, you paid for it :thumbup: xx

yes I wondered that! I'll ask, although, bet they're packed up for Xmas now. Xx

So glad I found this group!
My husband has a vasectomy in August 2012 and his reversal December 15. We are 27 and 32
He was told no sex for 6 weeks but we already did it twice haha bad I know.
So new to this and hope it won't take too long to get a positive result

hey :wave: welcome to the vr wags! :wave:

Congrats on hubby having his VR! I wouldnt worry about having sex too early, we were tood to wait 2 weeks then do it as much as poss! So long as there is no pain or swelling still, then Id say it was fine.
We got our results yesterday after hubby had a redo in sept. He had scarred over :dohh: the results as they stand sound great but I will be asking for a full report in the new year.
Wnjoy your ttc after vr journey! Stick around wont you! Its not been long since the original V for you guys so hopefully sperm will return quite quickly :thumbup: xxx

hey :wave: welcome to the vr wags! :wave:

Congrats on hubby having his VR! I wouldnt worry about having sex too early, we were tood to wait 2 weeks then do it as much as poss! So long as there is no pain or swelling still, then Id say it was fine.
We got our results yesterday after hubby had a redo in sept. He had scarred over :dohh: the results as they stand sound great but I will be asking for a full report in the new year.
Wnjoy your ttc after vr journey! Stick around wont you! Its not been long since the original V for you guys so hopefully sperm will return quite quickly :thumbup: xxx

They saw sperm at the reversal so that's good

How long have all the ladies here been trying?
We are trying to take this ttc relaxed. Way easier for him then me lol

We waited 11 days to :sex: after vr :haha:

Welcome to the group hun!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and thank you all for being my support through these past few rough weeks. 2016 is going to be a great year for this group :thumbup: xx

merry Christmas everybody!! I hoe that you have all had a lovely day! We are just winding down now Ems in bed. We are knackered! :haha:

I would like to thank you all too for all your help and support, it really has been a somewhat challenging year for many of us this year for many different reasons but you have all been fab! :hugs: 2016 IS going to be our year! :dance:

Momandttc- we have all been trying for different amount of times and Sk e requiring extra help. We were ttc vr baby no,2 and discovered hubbys tubes had scarred over so thats why he had his redo in sept. I am 8dpo of cycle 3. Unfortunatly no super early xmas miracle for me lol xx

According to my app we are slowly moving into our first fertile window post surgery. It was the 15th we have dtd since surgery so I hope he flushed some stuff out to make room for swimmers haha

oooh good luck! If everything has. Been ok whilst dtd, then get busy! :dance: xx!

Hi guys glad all is well and happy xmas's, rachy how you doing what's the next step?

Welcome to the new member :) me and hubby been trying since June 2014, all looked good and dr said we would conceive but sadly have bad antibodies so no luck so far. Planning on IVF Icsi later next year!

Rachy I'm so so pleased on your results! Could be a bfp before you know it!!!!

Merry Xmas everyone. X

Hey elmo, ive not had chance to speak directly with my nurse yet but after a long discussion with dh, ive decided to defer our 2nd cycle until march/April. I want to start coq10 & zinc so i need to be taking that for a good 3 months before egg collection to see improvement in our embryo quality. It would be nice to have a break from it all tbh, my life has consisted of nothing but ivf drugs since August 1st!
Im looking forward & trying not to dwell on the chemical and the what ifs.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas hun x

Merry Christmas ladies :)

Welcome to the group Hun, my hubby had his vasectomy in 2012, first reversal last Xmas which was unsuccessful, second reversal done in August this year, 3month sa said occasional non progressive sperm but a month later we scoped ourselves and we saw quite a few more than occasional.. I did video it because I wanted opinions but I Can't upload it for some reason, however I can't count them as there are too many so either I'm crap (most probable!!) or there are more than occasional ones! They are moving forwards too so not non progressive either! Hubby has been taking wellman conception vits.. Can't really afford to get another test done but based on the scope we have delayed our IVF appt until April.. Will scope again next month if we are unsuccessful and if we still see some then may see if we can get another test done...

Let's hope 2016 is a great year for this group!

Glad to hear you are ok Rachy, I think you've made a good decision too reference delaying abit.. It's hard not to get impatient but hopefully you'll get some more embryos next time..

Vic absolutely over the moon about your results - get that detailed report though as that will give you peace of mind, but I'm sure Mr Harriss would've flagged up anything suspect.. :)

Happy New Year to you all!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"