The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

hey all xxxx sooooo, 10dpo what do you think?
Will use a frer tomorrow if temps still up..... Af due tuesday xx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test497620

Omg vickie....get a frer! I hate these bloomin tests :haha:
If that really is a true positive then you should have a fab line on a more reliable test. Don't keep us hanging! xx

well would you believe it?!! Coz i cant quite believe it!

image.jpg

We've already fist pumped this but got to say woohoo on here too!

WOOHOO! I still can't believe how quickly you've got your bfp after the op! Miracles do happen.. Proof! :)

Wow vicki I can't believe it! What an absolutely amazing gift for you both. The redo was worth it. Congratulations this is such good news you must be so so happy xxx

thank you ladies! We are! Absolutely thrilled! Still dont think its sunk in! Think as I dont have any symptoms yet, only sore boobs and tired in early evenings but thats it...have tons of energy during the day! Here is todays frer and also an email i received from Dr Harriss himself, made me cry! :haha: xx

image.jpg

wishing you all a very happy new year! Thank you for all being there for me throughout the highs and lows of 2015! Xx
Here is how I marked my first pee of 2016! :haha:

image.jpg

Live in hope, congratulations! You must be over the moon!!

I had my first check-up scan today, been stimming for 7 days now. All went well, had 27 measurable follicles, 5 of which were mature and 6 nearly mature (apparently good according to the nurse although I have no real clue). Just waiting on my blood test results to determine my trigger injection which I have to do tonight for egg collection on Friday. Didn't really expect it all to happen quite so quickly!

hi ladies! How we all doing? :wave:

Thats great sol-fee! Thinks sound like they are oving quickly now! Thats great!good luck for friday! Let us know how you get on! :thumbup:

Thank you yes over the moon but this week is reeeeaallllyyyyy dragging..... We have a scan on sat, i'll be 7w+2 and it cant come quick enough.....I will update as soon as Im back xxx

Great numbers Sol...id expect 11 good eggs from that lot. Make sure you're drinking 2-3 litres of fluids a day especially after egg collection to avoid ohss. You have lots of follicles so be very wary of it.
Its fab that you've only stimmed for 7 days...i stimmed for a massive 17 days!!! Enjoy your injection free day tomorrow 😉

Vickie, lil bubs is going to be fine...i just know it xx

thanks rachy :hugs: im just soooo keen to fast forward another 4weeks really....
How are you doing? Xx

Im ok hun...full of busy! Im finally getting my new kitchen fitted...ive wanted a high gloss white kitchen for ages so i treat myself to it in the January sales 😆

I have my review appointment on feb 3rd to discuss what went wrong and what we can do differently next time. I should be able to cycle again around April. Ive been spotting the last few days but i definitely dont think its pregnancy, probably just because my cycle is messed up from the fet.

Try to keep positive. I know its difficult but just because you had mmc last time, really doesn't mean it will happen again. Take each day as it comes and before you know it....You'll be knee deep in dirty nappies xx

Good luck for Friday Sol-fee! Let us all know how you get on?

Glad to hear you are all OK Rachy- a new kitchen sounds exciting! I love new house stuff! Good luck for your appt on the 3rd...

We've delayed our IVF consult as we scoped and for the first time ever there were swimmers - we checked again 4 weeks later and the quantity of swimmers had massively increased. I still dont think they are swimming fast enough yet, most are forward progressing but some I think are a little slow - I dont know though I am no expert! But we decided since we can see some we would give it a few months.. If this month is a no go hubby is going to go for a repeat SA to get official numbers and then our consult is in April so SA will be end of Feb if nothing miraculous happens in the mean time of course...

Good luck for Saturday Vic I cant wait to see the pics!

xx

Hi guys nothing to report just saying hello.

Solfee - good luck chick!

Liv - you and bubs are going to be absolutely fine I'm sure. :)

Rachy - I hope they can give you some reassurance with how things can be done differently next Time. When are you thinking of starting again?

We have the rest of the money to get together, I see it being the end of the year unfortunately. We could manage it sooner but I don't want to be scrimping on the kids birthday etc to do it.

Feeling a bit down but I always do at this time of the month, due af in 6 days X

Hi all, a really disappointing day today. Only got 3 eggs, and one doesn't seem mature. DHs sperm sample was a zero count too so having to use frozen sample.

My right ovary wasn't playing ball at all, they ended up having to go through my bladder to get to it at all and there were no eggs!

Waiting for a call this afternoon to see what's happening. Still a bit sore but mainly just disappointed!

Im ok hun...full of busy! Im finally getting my new kitchen fitted...ive wanted a high gloss white kitchen for ages so i treat myself to it in the January sales 😆

I have my review appointment on feb 3rd to discuss what went wrong and what we can do differently next time. I should be able to cycle again around April. Ive been spotting the last few days but i definitely dont think its pregnancy, probably just because my cycle is messed up from the fet.

Try to keep positive. I know its difficult but just because you had mmc last time, really doesn't mean it will happen again. Take each day as it comes and before you know it....You'll be knee deep in dirty nappies xx

hey! How is the spotting today? How are you feeling? You never know! :winwink:
Hows the new kitchen? Bet it looks amazing! Piccys!! :dance:
Thank you I am actually excited today! For the first time! Cant wait! Xxx :dance:

Good luck for Friday Sol-fee! Let us all know how you get on?

Glad to hear you are all OK Rachy- a new kitchen sounds exciting! I love new house stuff! Good luck for your appt on the 3rd...

We've delayed our IVF consult as we scoped and for the first time ever there were swimmers - we checked again 4 weeks later and the quantity of swimmers had massively increased. I still dont think they are swimming fast enough yet, most are forward progressing but some I think are a little slow - I dont know though I am no expert! But we decided since we can see some we would give it a few months.. If this month is a no go hubby is going to go for a repeat SA to get official numbers and then our consult is in April so SA will be end of Feb if nothing miraculous happens in the mean time of course...

Good luck for Saturday Vic I cant wait to see the pics!

xx

thank you! Really excited now! Emily is at a sleepover so me and sean will go out and have a nice breakfast, make a nice morning of it :cloud9:
I think you are splaying down your sample, I think it showed tons of swimmers, it really did! And most looked like they were on a mission! :thumbup: it would be interesting to see what another sa says! Xxx

Hi guys nothing to report just saying hello.

Solfee - good luck chick!

Liv - you and bubs are going to be absolutely fine I'm sure. :)

Rachy - I hope they can give you some reassurance with how things can be done differently next Time. When are you thinking of starting again?

We have the rest of the money to get together, I see it being the end of the year unfortunately. We could manage it sooner but I don't want to be scrimping on the kids birthday etc to do it.

Feeling a bit down but I always do at this time of the month, due af in 6 days X

thanks hun xx :hugs: im feeling a lot more positive today xxx
Sorry to hear things arent going to happen as soon as you'd like them to :hugs: it is so hard at any stage of this ttc journey xxx

Hi all, a really disappointing day today. Only got 3 eggs, and one doesn't seem mature. DHs sperm sample was a zero count too so having to use frozen sample.

My right ovary wasn't playing ball at all, they ended up having to go through my bladder to get to it at all and there were no eggs!

Waiting for a call this afternoon to see what's happening. Still a bit sore but mainly just disappointed!

oh no! :shock: how disappointing indeed! :nope: what did they say when they called? Hope theres something they can do! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->