The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Me and my typos ...seriously hahah. I'm always multi tasking and something has to give hahah.

It's amazing!!! I bet you were stunned and delighted! I kind of feel in my heart it won't work I don't know why. I can't imagine another baby actually coming. It feels like a pipe dream.but I'm going to chase it regardless . I am going between wanting to temp and chart and per on sticks 3 times a day filling myself with vitamins to just wanting to wing it and try not to think about it. The latter seems pretty unrealistic but my Dh keeps saying that's how it will happen . He's even suggested a night away when ovulating to make it less clinical and more relaxed etc. I think men struggle with that part seen as I'm rarely all that interested usually 😂😂😂😂 xxc

:rofl: I was like,,,clean sex?? i did slimming world and they didnt recommend that to me??? :haha: :rofl: that really tickled me!
Thats great, sounds like mission baby maker is in full swing! :dance: I lost 2 stone doing slimming world last year, i started in aug then stopped at xmas when i got my bfp. Xx

Aww my Em starts school in sept but she will be one of the older ones like Elmos will be. She missed the cut off last year and is sooooo ready for it! She is 4 going on 14!!!so bossy and she rules the roost at nursery with her group of friends who have all been there since they were in the baby room, school will do her the workd of good, itl calm her down a bit and she loves learning, she will be like me in that sense but much more confident. I hope she stays that way :thumbup: xx

I have been on a clean eating plan with all my last 3 kids so there must be something in it. Haha clean sex might be the way to go 😂😂😂😉😉

Aww bless her. My little Lani started in the baby room too . They've had one of my kids (3 were there at one point). The girls can't believe its the end of an era ....little to they know it may not be. Bless them I think little girls are a bit like that grown up and diva ish hehe xxx

Got some motility boost in the post this morning and it smells like rotten eggs. Glad they're DH pills and not mine....yuk lol xxxx

eww really? Lol I thought the agnus castus used to pong a bit lol. X
So clean eating, is that no sat fats, added sugars, preservatives kind of thing? All organic? I will start slimming world again once baby is here. I enjoyed it and know I can do it :thumbup: xx
Aww I know, talk about end of an era! Em is really looking forward to going to school but I dont think it has dawned on her that it means she wont go to nursery ever again! :nope: i will cry! I love her nursery and the ladies (and guys) there! Her nursery is the feeder nursery to the school i work at, so alot of her friends will be coming to my school (although i wont be there next year) and poor Em is going to another school on her own at the other end of town..:shock: Im not wirried though. Shes one of those kids who will have a new best friend before lunchtime lol. Shes one of the boys too, always a tomboy x

Pretty much. No additives etc just super healthy. Feeling so much better although I miss cake so might treat myself to some on holiday :)

She sounds like my littlest haha . I have no worries with her going to school at all she's super confident. My eldest was so shy when she started it kept me up at night but shes a different kettle of fish lol. It's comforting to know they looking forward to it and will be ok.
Despite being the youngest she's very much in charge in here. Fiery red head hehe.

My eldest Layla is a tomboy too. She is the only girl on the football team bless her. The 3 girls also do drama at stage school . Never a dull.moment. How I love my Saturdays listening to all the pushy mind trying to outdo one another lol xxxx

Oh and these pills are gross! They are huge too ....poor DH 😂😂😂 xxxx

haha you say that like you mean it!:haha:

We do dancing too on a sat morning and Em has just extended to acro. I know exactly what you mean, some parents take it far too seriously. I dont see it so much in Ems group as shes still in the little one but she did her first showcase last year (was so cute) and we got to see them all and wow, the parents were unbelievable and their kids were miserable. The day my Em feels like that, she can stop. Its a hobby for enjoyment in my eyes. She too wants to start football and like i was, she would probably be the only girl on the team. Me and he dad were kickboxers (thats how we met, he was my instructor) lol so we'd like for her to do some martial arts at somepoint....but not just yet, got a lot going on with baby and school this year lol.

You ladies up to much this weekend? Im takin Ems to my mums today so i can go through her cupboards and get rid of stuff that she insists on keeping whether its broken, totally unused or for babies :dohh: total hoarder! :haha: then Im going to cinema and eats with the other man in my life, me Dad tomo night. Then back to work monday for me :cry: lol x

Ps. My babys the size of a what???? :haha: x

Aww I know what you mean. We are the same. My sister has a dance school so they dance there but do drama elsewhere. We went to a football skills class it was all boys and they ended up forming a team. Layla wanted to stay on and can totally hold her own so it's just kind of progressed. She's on the girls team at school though. Honestly the drama we've had had been unreal at dancing hahaha. I try and keep out of it but as it's sister's school i do try and help her out a bit with her competition organising etc and some of the mum's don't like it and accuse her or having favourites etc 😩. Drives me crackers at times.

We are going away for a week . Leaving about 12pm. Killing a little time . Have a wonderful weekend with your babies and I'll speak to you all in a week!

PS just 13 days till the reversal squeeeeeeeeeeeal!!!!

a rutabaga must be an American thing hahahah. Cute little rutabaga 💟💟💟

aww it sounds cute i must say! :cloud9:

Ooh have a great time! Where are you off to? Have fun! Just think how close the vr will be when you get back! :dance:
My hubbys first vr was on his birthday! The staff let me decorate his room with banners and balloons whilst he was in theatre as a surprise for when he came back, did cake and presents too :haha: he was so out of it though, he couldnt remember a thing! Good job id taken pics! :dohh: lol

Have a great week! Xxx

Aww that's special. Yes definitely we are on tenderhooks a bit . Just can't wait till it's all over and done with.

We are just at the caravan nowhere exciting. It's at Haven though so plenty to do xxxx

hey ladies :wave: how are you all doing?? Xxx

Rachy how are you? Xxx
Elmo hows your baby boy doing? Xx
Hopeful, 8 more sleeps! How are you and hubby? Xx

All good here, love the sun but my feet dont! I already have cankles and cocktail sausage toes :dohh: :haha: :cry: lol. But Id rather be hot then cold so Im trying not to moan too much lol xx

Yes not long now hopeful!!

Lol at your littl cocktail sausage toes liv haha

We are doing well and have our anatomy scan tomorrow :)

ooh is it tomorrow! Exciting!! Are you taking the boys with you? Xx

Hi everyone! Haha at sausage ties. Bless you.

Good luck with the scan!!! Look forward to hearing all about it.

I'm ovulating on day 23!! So cycle a tad shorter than last month. At least Dh will be ship shape and shiny by the time eggy arrives :) xxx

hey :wave:
How are we all?
Elmo,mhow did your scan go? Looking forward to a piccy!
Grerat news hopeful that you are oving earlier this month! Roll on next cycle hey! :dance: xxx

Hello all, I've read through as much of your thread as I could, I'm amazed at the amount of time and support you've given each other!

We are just starting the process and have booked in for a VR consultation in 2 weeks time. We have a child each, but do not have one together. DH had his V 10(ish) years ago, after a surprise pregnancy in a previous relationship. He says it wasn't a situation he wanted to bring another child into, so he took permanent precautions. He was only young.

I know that the chances seem to decrease after such a long time, but we've done our research and hopefully have found someone with high success rates. I'm under 30 so we've been told we have that on our side, DH is older than me. Reading your journeys, and the recent successes have given me hope! I hope you don't mind me joining you, and that you're all doing well.

Hi VRMBD ! Welcome . I'm quite new foot hubby has his reversal on Thursday. I can't wait to try next month. Have waited 2 years for this :).

Good luck and keep us updated xxxx

Hi ladies, can i join your group?
Im a mum of 4, hubbie had a Vacectomy a month after my last baby, 2 1/2 years ago, im so broody, have been for a wee while, regretting my hubbie getting it done, but he has agreed to have it reversed... After a few months of persuasion, he wrote 'ok' in my birthday card last week!☺️
Called up our local hospital and asked for a consultation, but they told us that they need a referral from his doctor, hoping just a phone call will do it, then we can start the process��xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->