The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Thanks ladies, feeling much better now!
Had a few drinkies last night and a boogie so feeling good now!

I know OH thinks he's being supportive, but these little sayings p*** me off more than soothe me!!

mrsessex how are you feeling? Are you still in?

Hey glad you're feeling better! Amazing what a good night out can do for the soul :dance: hope you had a few drinks :D

Yep men's brains are deffo on black and White mode permantly. Bless em :wacko: after 12 years together though, ive learnt to just let it go in one ear and out the other :lol:

Yeah I'm still here with nothing to report. Don't really quite know when the witch is due but Sarah here helped me with an online calcultor and it said today :shrug: I feel ok woke up at 5 with cramping across my lower tummy went bk to
Sleep about 6 and just woke up now! On me iPhone typing :lol: :witch: could come at any minute. Was also having a quick read about chemical pregnancies!!!! Omg i never knew 50-60% of new conceptions end this way BEFORE a womans period!! So you'd neve even know unless you took a test,,,, wow.... Gives me more reason never to test until period is late

:flower:

Well isn't today a quiet day here!!!!

My house is ooooooh soooo quiet!!! Calm before the storm :haha:

I hope to see lots more preggy announcements next week!!!

V I was looking at your bfp for Christmas thread ....43 bfp's now!!! Wow!! That's loads!! Thanks for keeping that thread going :hugs:

hope everyones chilled today x

I just want to wish all of you lovely ladies a
Merry Christmas
and a FAB
New Year!!
-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

Here's to a great 2011, a BFP filled 2011!!! xx

I just want to wish all of you lovely ladies a
Merry Christmas
and a FAB
New Year!!
-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

Here's to a great 2011, a BFP filled 2011!!! xx

Awwww thats lovely V thank you...

Wishing you and everyone else in the wag club a wonderful christmas and a great new (babymaking) 2011:thumbup:
Oh and loads of :dust: for your Ov day today :haha: xx

Thanks chickies!!!

I'll come back Sunday to let you know it the wicked witch of the west ovaries turns up or not! I tell ya what, shes really mucking me about now :rofl: ive been going the loo every half hour-hour today thinking i need big wee...get there...dribble :wacko:..think ive 'come on'...and nothing

Im starting to feel a bit preg :wacko: i never say that normally....but i feel queer :wacko: cant put me finger on it :wacko: if i come on though, its ok :) but do feel rather strange

Not testing though-scary pants!

Everyone got all their Christmas fare now? all done here..Mums cooking my turkey crown for me :haha: bless her heart, she'll bring it over in the morning x

Thanks chickies!!!

I'll come back Sunday to let you know it the wicked witch of the west ovaries turns up or not! I tell ya what, shes really mucking me about now :rofl: ive been going the loo every half hour-hour today thinking i need big wee...get there...dribble :wacko:..think ive 'come on'...and nothing

Im starting to feel a bit preg :wacko: i never say that normally....but i feel queer :wacko: cant put me finger on it :wacko: if i come on though, its ok :) but do feel rather strange

Not testing though-scary pants!

Everyone got all their Christmas fare now? all done here..Mums cooking my turkey crown for me :haha: bless her heart, she'll bring it over in the morning x
:rofl: :rofl: your so funny :haha:
Scary pants!!:haha: owww how will i be able to wait not knowing if you have a :bfp: or not it will be like a second xmas lol

Think im going to cook mine later, 1 less think to do tomorrow.. not looking for getting everything ouutathe loft later:haha:

You never say you feel preggy so you never know, but like you say if your not you can have a tipple new yrs eve xx

Have a lovely day tomorrow, ill be on here in bits n bobs tonight though xx

Ohhhh the loft !!! :dohh: dont even go there!!! John will be up there later once kids are fast asleep getting the sacks down poor fooker. I'll be waiting down here to arrange them under the tree.. Told boys they gotta be bed by 10 tonight no later..dont spose they'll be asleep though till 12! all excited ya know what kids are like!!!

I'd also like to get a nice lay in tomorrow! :haha:

Well according to your calendar doo daa from yesterday im meant to be on today..well i aint ..and normally come on around 2pm like a clock. So its a bit hmmmm ..but I dunno... its the feeling like period is gonna come ANY second throwing my scent off :wacko: talk about a tease :haha:

I'll be on here tonight too x

Ohhhh the loft !!! :dohh: dont even go there!!! John will be up there later once kids are fast asleep getting the sacks down poor fooker. I'll be waiting down here to arrange them under the tree.. Told boys they gotta be bed by 10 tonight no later..dont spose they'll be asleep though till 12! all excited ya know what kids are like!!!

I'd also like to get a nice lay in tomorrow! :haha:

Well according to your calendar doo daa from yesterday im meant to be on today..well i aint ..and normally come on around 2pm like a clock. So its a bit hmmmm ..but I dunno... its the feeling like period is gonna come ANY second throwing my scent off :wacko: talk about a tease :haha:

I'll be on here tonight too x

Maybe its cos your WAITING for the :witch: you feel the need to keep checking... i gotta a funny feeling you've cracked it and in the xmas :bfp: club MRS!!!
You said your as clockwork every cycle hmmmmmmm your so strongwilled not giving in to testing especially as you actually have one.... i would of pee'd on it 2 days ago :haha: im so inpatience:haha::haha:
i do understand why though :winkwink:

Yes i shall be up n down the stairs whilst Rich is passing them down... i can getup the loft cant get down... scared of heights n wobbly ladders:haha:
Dont think my 2 will be asleep early either... well excited
they are watching the xmas films on the tv atm xx

Corr wouldnt it be weird if i am :wacko: cant imagine it being honest :wacko: feel like a first time mum all over again its been so bloody long :haha: :rofl:

yeah i think im bit weird not testing!!! after being on this site it seems most people 95% are testing at like 6dpo!!!!!!! i mean>?? but why?? dont get it never will :haha: thats just me though yeah am patient (need to be in my day job ! lol)

I was readin your temp chart thread....im clueless though SO wish i could help out but dont understand it all :shrug:

Do you mean your 4dpo? but your temps are telling you period is coming?

Corr wouldnt it be weird if i am :wacko: cant imagine it being honest :wacko: feel like a first time mum all over again its been so bloody long :haha: :rofl:

yeah i think im bit weird not testing!!! after being on this site it seems most people 95% are testing at like 6dpo!!!!!!! i mean>?? but why?? dont get it never will :haha: thats just me though yeah am patient (need to be in my day job ! lol)

I was readin your temp chart thread....im clueless though SO wish i could help out but dont understand it all :shrug:

Do you mean your 4dpo? but your temps are telling you period is coming?

i dont really know its different this mth... normally when my period comes my temps drop, but not this early:cry: i need to go until atleast 30thdec for a 26day cycle:dohh:

i think aslong as its over the red horizontal line its ok but not sure?? been waking up throughout the night too and your supposed to have 3hours
consective sleep before temping, so might be that:shrug::shrug:

i have periodish mild cramps today but looking back to last cycle i did on 5dpo too

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::dohh:

i can see why you just :sex: whenever :haha:

mrsessex!!!!! Just PEE ON THAT BLOODY STICK WOMAN!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: your not 6dpo so its not like you'll be testing waaaaay too early!! c'mon woman! Give yourself an extra special, possibly early christmas gift!!!!!! lol. do it!! :haha:

Sarah, your temps are dropping and it could be because of your trouble sleeping, but they are still above the coverline, dont forget they also drop around implantation too, fingers crossed for you too!!

I hope you both get the kiddies off to sleep at a reasonable time tonight so you get to enjoy some peace and quiet before 2moro! I'm just about to pick Sean up from town (he's been out with work-mates since 2pm) and we're driving straight over to my uncles for the annual family get-together....Seans going to be well sloshed, I just no it!! :haha: I'm driving this year :cry: so no drinky poos for me, but shall make up for it 2moro!! :thumbup:

Have a great night girlies and a fab day 2moro!! Merry christmas, speak sunday!!

V xxx

Oh yes.... :sex: whenever is the way forward ya know :winkwink: :haha:

Can see why others dont though....esp if LP issues etc etc i do understand that :hugs:

Sarah.... do you think your implanting>>?????

owww i could be:shrug::shrug::shrug: Time will tell i suppose.. i did begin the mth with positive attitude so FX & :dust:

Have a cracking one V... We'll speak to you on Sunday hopefully MrsEssex would of Tested by then *cough cough @ MrsEssex:haha:*

owww i could be:shrug::shrug::shrug: Time will tell i suppose.. i did begin the mth with positive attitude so FX & :dust:

Have a cracking one V... We'll speak to you on Sunday hopefully MrsEssex would of Tested by then *cough cough @ MrsEssex:haha:*

Yayyyy for PMA! you need it in this game! corrr wouldnt it be awsome if you were???!!!!!????!!!!!

I aint bloody testing you two!!!! making me giggle :haha: my digis are staying put! they cost so much im saving em up for a long delay of period! ive heard they aint that sensitive :shrug: .. time will tell!

If i am...i am!..... if not....not! lol x

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES HOPE YOU'S ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW I dont know who's more excited in my house the kids or the dh, My morning sickness has started today so I feel like shit and cant get excited.
:dust::dust: for all of you's in the new year hoping for many more :bfp:
mrs essex I cant delieve how patient you are I started poas 7dpo I seen the line before it was there :haha:
I wish my mam had cooked my turkey as its in the oven and its making me feel so sick :hugs:

mrsessex!!!!! Just PEE ON THAT BLOODY STICK WOMAN!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: your not 6dpo so its not like you'll be testing waaaaay too early!! c'mon woman! Give yourself an extra special, possibly early christmas gift!!!!!! lol. do it!! :haha:

V xxx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::haha::haha::haha:

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES HOPE YOU'S ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW I dont know who's more excited in my house the kids or the dh, My morning sickness has started today so I feel like shit and cant get excited.
mrs essex I cant delieve how patient you are I started poas 7dpo I seen the line before it was there :haha:
I wish my mam had cooked my turkey as its in the oven and its making me feel so sick :hugs:

Oh nooooo morning sickness!!!!!!! :nope::nope::nope: bloody forgot all about that part of it :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: how awful for you!!! but its all worth it HEY!!! you got a little bean cooking away in there ... awwww your lilttle beans first christmas..... ok inside your tummy :haha: but still :hugs:

Happy Christmas Reversal.... :) hope you have a lovely day xxxx

Yayyyy for PMA! you need it in this game! corrr wouldnt it be awsome if you were???!!!!!????!!!!!

I aint bloody testing you two!!!! making me giggle :haha: my digis are staying put! they cost so much im saving em up for a long delay of period! ive heard they aint that sensitive :shrug: .. time will tell!

If i am...i am!..... if not....not! lol x
Being a bit blonde here lol whats Yayyyy for PMA mean????:blush::haha:

Merry christmas to you too Reversal have a brill day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->