The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Mmmm heroes, we've got a big tin of them as well! Chocolates comin out our ears! Can't see us doing any proper food today, just all the biccies etc and leftovers to pick at! lol!

Hope everyone had a great chrissie day! We've been floored with some bug/virus/thing but still managed to get to my Gran's, do the meal, and spoil the kids for the day! Success!

Happy holidays and here's to lots of babymaking for the new year xxx

Hi girls,
Yes we had a brill day, all of us spoilt rotten... felt so full yesterday a day of eating crap :haha:

Ive run out of my caffiene free coke today :haha: so off to brave a supermarket :doh:

Glad you all had a great christmas, Mrsessex you should try one of those first response ones when you test again remember my 1st one with dd was a neg and i was actually pregnant :wink:

my Temps have gone up again over the last 2 days have a look at my chart :):happydance::happydance: could it be a Triphasic Pattern ???? it says you have another temp shift 7-10days after Ov?? hmmmmmmmm?

i treated myself to the boots BBT kit :haha: much better them..

off to my parents for tea tonight mmmmm i dont have to cook, but i did make a trifle mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

V bet its hard getting some :sex: in around your chrimbo celebrations and festive drinking:hugs: xx

How are you today :witch: ways MrsEssex,have you lobbed your tree out yet :haha: ? V hope your celebrations are going well!

Hey girls,

i am so glad to hear that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!:winkwink:

@live in hope, I hope you get your positive OPK soon and get in lots of :sex:, good luck to you hun...:thumbup:

We are getting a bad snow storm here today, anywhere from 10 to 20 inches of snow. :wacko:My DH is out running around getting some salt and a snow shovel. i am off from work tomorrow for the holiday so i wont have to drive in this mess, but my DH has to work tomorrow, so i have no idea what he will run into tomorrow.

i guess all of this snow we are getting today will make up for the lack of snow we havent had this year. It has only snowed like once so far this year where i am and it was only a couple of inches...:shrug: Even though when it does snow here all Hell breaks loose, they declare a state of emergency, people have a ton of accidents... it is pretty crazy....:dohh:...ugghhhh...

Mmmm heroes, we've got a big tin of them as well! Chocolates comin out our ears! Can't see us doing any proper food today, just all the biccies etc and leftovers to pick at! lol!

Hope everyone had a great chrissie day! We've been floored with some bug/virus/thing but still managed to get to my Gran's, do the meal, and spoil the kids for the day! Success!

Happy holidays and here's to lots of babymaking for the new year xxx

Ohhh, no, I hope everyone feels better soon hun, so sorry to hear about the sickness going around!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Hey girls,
Even though when it does snow here all Hell breaks loose, they declare a state of emergency, people have a ton of accidents... it is pretty crazy....:dohh:...ugghhhh...

Thats about the same as here then:haha::haha: i'll be glad when it thaw's out, sick of the sight of it now lol xx

hi I hope you's have all had a great christmas and all been spoilt.
I'm feeling like shit because after I eat my blood pressuse drops down really low like 86/43 with a heart rate of 71 bpm I'm worried that if the blood is not getting to where it should be in my body then it wont be getting to the baby.
I didn't want to do anything about it till after christmas as I didnt want anything spoiling christmas for my kids so I think i'll have to ring the hospital tomorrow... Has any of you ladies had anything like this

I'm not counting me chickens on the snow! We had THE worst snow this year Jan 8th for a whole week... Who remembers that?!?! Awful! So I bet we get it again :grr::grr:

Still no witchypoo

I'm feeling like shit because after I eat my blood pressuse drops down really low like 86/43 with a heart rate of 71 bpm I'm worried that if the blood is not getting to where it should be in my body then it wont be getting to the baby.
I didn't want to do anything about it till after christmas as I didnt want anything spoiling christmas for my kids so I think i'll have to ring the hospital tomorrow... Has any of you ladies had anything like this

Awwww sorry you are feeling low :( :hugs:

I've not had this personally although keeping your heart rate low throughout pregnancy is good :) but no idea about BP x

Hospital is a good call I hope you find the answers you need

Always remember though, baby has it's own little support system going on in there. I had the opposite problem to you, pre eclampsia!!! Extra high BP :( but not till the end.

I wish you well but know you'll be fine xxx

hey ladies! :wave:

Pleased to hear you've all had a lovely time so far, I have too!! :thumbup: although things seemed alot clamer this year, perhaps coz it was just me and DH on our own yesterday......might be our last xmas as a couple, now thats PMA!! :winkwink: lol

@wanabeprego- Thanks hun and yay I got my +opk today so hopefully it'll be tonight/2moro sometime, finally as I'll be CD22 2moro!! lol

It's been ok getting in :sex: actually. My sister is back with her boyfriend (who now lives with us too coz they lost they house they were renting when they split!) :dohh: so thought it'd be hard getting some 'us time' in, but they've been at his family and well, we've found it easiest mid-morning and early evening, which are both times where neither of us aren't too full on crap that we've eaten or booze!! :haha: lol xx

Sarah... just looked at your chart, looks good! :thumbup:

when implantation occurs, your temp drops, then rises again so at the min your chart seems to be showing that (which is good!) :thumbup: if it evens out then goes up again, that'll be a triphastic thingy me bob..... have a look at my thread I started on successful pregnancy charts, it's quite interesting, I'll add it on this post as a link xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

Yay for getting :sex: in V :thumbup: I'm glad you know when your O'ing now. Your cycles are pretty much like mine actually. I don't O till quite late.

Glad you found it calm this Christmas and yes!!!!! Could be 3 of you this time next year PMA :dance:

Hi Reversal, havent experianced this myself, but a quick call to the maternity until will put your mind at rest:thumbup:

I'm not counting me chickens on the snow! We had THE worst snow this year Jan 8th for a whole week... Who remembers that?!?! Awful! So I bet we get it again :grr::grr:

Still no witchypoo

Were forecast more here by Thursday grrrr, its actually melting a little today:happydance:

owww no :witch: thats a good sign Mrsessex x:happydance:

Sarah... just looked at your chart, looks good! :thumbup:

when implantation occurs, your temp drops, then rises again so at the min your chart seems to be showing that (which is good!) :thumbup: if it evens out then goes up again, that'll be a triphastic thingy me bob..... have a look at my thread I started on successful pregnancy charts, it's quite interesting, I'll add it on this post as a link xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

thank you V i never really understood what a trihastic was :thumbup:

Still no :witch:

:wacko:
x

owwwwwwwww check you mrs fertile:haha:.... Do u think you are ?? was wondering if the
witch had come x

What was the 1st day of your last period, and how long is your cycle? and do u roughly know when u either ov'd or you average LP
xx

Hey Sarah :)

My first day was Nov 23rd. Lasted the usual 3/4 days. LP Is usually bang on 13 days x

Owwwwwww read this link... when did you test?

when you can get a acurate preg test

ok dont think link worked...
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Friday Dec 24, 2010
Expected period 13 dpo Expected Period. This is the best day to test!
You should miss your period today if you are pregnant!

Saturday Dec 25, 2010
1 day late 14 dpo You are 1 day late - Test at will!

Sunday Dec 26, 2010
2 days late 15 dpo You are 2 days late - Test at will!

TODAY
Monday Dec 27, 2010
3 days late 16 dpo You are 3 days late - Test at will!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sorry .... O.d roughly.... 12/13th Dec... At a guess. And felt the usual throbs on my left side 3 days before and the ovulation cramps after so deffo O'd

My boobs are so sore & painful. It's my only clue :wacko:

Tired every day about 12-1 pm have to shut my eyes

Felt like period was coming about 2 pm today .... But nothing

Confused!

Not testing anymore though till weekend x

That link puts me 3 days late.

Tested Saturday and neg, so not testing again till this Saturday

I'm 50/50! Just don't know lol x

How are you Sarah? What dpo are you ?

ooh you maybe the first 2011 bfp :happydance:
I have a u,t,i and a scan on thursday to check how things are going

Users who are viewing this thread