The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/christmas.jpg

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to stop in and say Merry Christmas!!!:flower:Me and DH are going to relax and take it easy for Christmas day tomorrow. I might make baked chicken and some peanut butter cookies for desert tomorrow.

I havent been on much lately because I have been busy with working, finishing up school and busy for the holidays!!!:wacko: I finished my Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management on friday 12/17 so i am super excited about that!! I have started to look for a new job because the administrative one that i have now is only temporary and will end soon. I got a call from a recruiter about an HR (human resources) position yesterday and missed her call so I am waiting to find out more about it this monday. Wish me luck ladies!!:thumbup:

Last weekend I had my family come down for the weekend for a pre-christmas get together, which is mostly to give gifts to my nieces and nephews. I had italian food catered in and cooked a nice hot breakfast. It was fun to see the family but I was exhausted after.

This month me and DH are having :sex: every other dayto make sure we dont miss out on the :spermy: catching the egg. :haha: I am hopeful that this month will be my lucky month.....:winkwink:

Good luck and baby dust to all of you lovely ladies!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thankyou wannabepreggo :hugs:

I do hope you find a Job you really like :)

Those cookies sound lovely!!!

I hope you have a lovely relaxing time :) having lots of :sex: can only be a good thing!!!

Well I've wiped and now had v v light brown on my tissue so I think :witch: IS coming!!!!!! At bloody last!!!!! Wonder why I felt so queer this week?? Very strange!! Shall revert back to this thread next month in case I feel pregnant again! Good to compare!

Oh well! Onwards and upwards :)

Watching Avatar :wacko: not sure if I like it although hubby does!!! Not my thing lol x

@Mrs Essex, so sorry that the :witch: got you... :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks for the Christmas wishes!! :flower:

I saw Avatar before and thought it was a very strange movie, I saw it in 3-D and got motion sickness because we saw it at the IMax theatre with the huge screen. Overall i thought it was okay but very odd... LOL :wacko:

Yes it's a strange film!!!!

Well :witch: ain't quite here :haha: but light brown must mean she's coming although I don't normally get that :wacko: cramping is awful!!!

2 hours to go!

Bit blonde there wasnt i about PMA.... i get PMS :haha:
We had a big family game on wii sports to sort of get the kids extra energy worn out :)well they are soundo in bed now (well actually think my son is half n half, he is so excited) just had a shower... time to have 5mins on here empty my camera, ready for the big day. Then start the loft haul... im shattered already :haha:

Oh and all that cooking tomorrow argggggggh.. only have 1 shelf in my cooker too :haha:

Yes it's a strange film!!!!

Well :witch: ain't quite here :haha: but light brown must mean she's coming although I don't normally get that :wacko: cramping is awful!!!

2 hours to go!

I had that 1st 12weeks of pregnancy with Kian... so you still may be in the game x

Bloody hell 12 weeks!!!! Did you wonder what was up? Wow.

Wii is so good ain't it! I had a go on the Kinnect... V good!

Glad your children are in bed :) mine are too although reckon eldest is still awake :shrug:

Gonna wait till 11 then do the loft rummage!!!

Merry Christmas to all our ttc from me... Looks like were going to have a white christmas down here :thumbup:

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 010.jpg
    Copy of Picture 010.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Copy of Picture 011.jpg
    Copy of Picture 011.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
hey!:wave:

Didnt think I'd get on tonight but the party was an early finisher coz of the kids etc. Was a great night. DH was piddled when I picked him up from town on the way and spent the night drinking all-sorts with my uncle and now he's throwing up in the toilet, no :sex: for me tonight then! :dohh: i havent had my positive opk yet so i'll let him off! He better not have a hangover, DH cooks christmas dinner!! I've never done it! I wouldnt know where to start!! :blush: lol xx

Merry Christmas to all our ttc from me... Looks like were going to have a white christmas down here :thumbup:

Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too!! Your tree is very pretty hun!!:winkwink: No snow here for us, just green grass. Although we might get some snow on tomorrow or sunday...:shrug:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/christmas.jpg

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to stop in and say Merry Christmas!!!:flower:Me and DH are going to relax and take it easy for Christmas day tomorrow. I might make baked chicken and some peanut butter cookies for desert tomorrow.

I havent been on much lately because I have been busy with working, finishing up school and busy for the holidays!!!:wacko: I finished my Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management on friday 12/17 so i am super excited about that!! I have started to look for a new job because the administrative one that i have now is only temporary and will end soon. I got a call from a recruiter about an HR (human resources) position yesterday and missed her call so I am waiting to find out more about it this monday. Wish me luck ladies!!:thumbup:

Last weekend I had my family come down for the weekend for a pre-christmas get together, which is mostly to give gifts to my nieces and nephews. I had italian food catered in and cooked a nice hot breakfast. It was fun to see the family but I was exhausted after.

This month me and DH are having :sex: every other dayto make sure we dont miss out on the :spermy: catching the egg. :haha: I am hopeful that this month will be my lucky month.....:winkwink:

Good luck and baby dust to all of you lovely ladies!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey! :wave:

congrats on finishing your degree! Bet thats a great feeling! I've just finished the first term of my first year.....boy have I got a long way to go!! lol :dohh: Glad you had a nice time with your family, and italian food, yummy yum yum!!

Glad your getting in loads of :sex: always good to hear! :thumbup:

so lots of :dust: your way and have a wonderful day 2moro!! xx

hey!:wave:

Didnt think I'd get on tonight but the party was an early finisher coz of the kids etc. Was a great night. DH was piddled when I picked him up from town on the way and spent the night drinking all-sorts with my uncle and now he's throwing up in the toilet, no :sex: for me tonight then! :dohh: i havent had my positive opk yet so i'll let him off! He better not have a hangover, DH cooks christmas dinner!! I've never done it! I wouldnt know where to start!! :blush: lol xx

Ugghhhh.... I hope your DH feels better soon so he can do dinner tomorrow!!!:dohh:

Otherwise you could always make something that you know you are good at instead maybe??? Good luck hun!!! :thumbup:

:haha: @ V's hubby :haha: typical fella!!!! He deserves a nice drink :D

I'm sure you can get some bonking in tomorrow!

Sarah glad your all sorted! We've just brought down the presents all laid out and now upstairs watching sky :dance:

I'm sooooooo hot!!!!!! And so unfit I've discovered pmsl

Hope everyone has had a lovely merry day today :) :D

Had all family round was lovely and now I'm in bed knackered!

Still no :witch:

Sarah, Vic already knows but i found an old cheapy eBay test and caved :haha: neggy! So :shrug: but I don't half feel strange

Now getting these weird almost electrical pokey pains low low down not period like. So tired too, couldnt keep eyes open today about 2pm! Had to shut em. Gonna go sleep in A minute and it's only 10! Boobies are killing me now

Will test again this time next week if still no period!

Enjoy rest of today girlies!!!

@mrs essex, Thanks hun, I hope you had a great holiday as well..I am so glad that the :witch: is staying away... I hope this is your lucky month and that you get your :bfp: soon......:dust: :dust:

Me and DH are having a quiet relaxed Christmas at home, I got my rum and coke and spiked egg nog to keep me warm tonight..... gonna get my buzz on!!!:thumbup::wacko: LOL..........

Morning chicks :)

Decided gonna shut up bout symptoms now it's boring me :rofl:

Boxing Day today ... :) nothing special doing this end though will be a chilled one!

Have you all got full bellies from yesterday??? Did you all get spoilt?

Can't believe this time next week it'll be 2011 :wacko: I was just getting ready to go to NY and that seems like yesterday!! Usually go once a year but won't be doing it this year can't afford it due to the VR, my mate will find someone else to go with :haha:

7am and I'm on me phone typing madness.

Catch ya later chicks! Xxx

7am!! :wacko: indeed! lol

Where did yesterday go? :shrug: it went so quickly!! We had a nice lay in this morning and will probably go to the cinema to see the new focker film and ask my sister if she wants to come too, then its a party round my mum and dads tonight with all the family that werea t my uncles on xmas eve! lol xx

still full from yesterday, so doubt I'll eat much today, probably just pick at stuff.....choccys knowing me!! lol xx

I did get my xmas +opk, i'm still waiting on that one :dohh: I'm CD21 so am fed up with waiting now, I want shorter cycles!!

Have a good day everybody!! xx

7am!! :wacko: indeed! lol

Where did yesterday go? :shrug: it went so quickly!! We had a nice lay in this morning and will probably go to the cinema to see the new focker film and ask my sister if she wants to come too, then its a party round my mum and dads tonight with all the family that werea t my uncles on xmas eve! lol xx

still full from yesterday, so doubt I'll eat much today, probably just pick at stuff.....choccys knowing me!! lol xx

I did get my xmas +opk, i'm still waiting on that one :dohh: I'm CD21 so am fed up with waiting now, I want shorter cycles!!

Have a good day everybody!! xx
Hey V :hugs:

Do you mean you didnt get the + ? if so...i dont think I o'd until about CD 21 this month going by pains etc etc... who knows didnt opk

The party sounds good tonight! Make sure you keep hubby sober so you can :sex: later on :haha: want them swimmers up there waiting :haha:

Im sitting eating Hero's ... what a fat pig! its only 9.45 :haha: they taste goooood though :rofl: must have some proper food nice bacon sarnie sounds good :thumbup:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->