The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

Currently on CD15 should be O on CD16

Had EWCM since Monday and we had DTD tuesday morning CD14

Should that be enough or should we get back on it again before CD16 which is tomorrow?

Should that be enough or should we get back on it again before CD16 which is tomorrow?

:flower:
dtd every other hun till, you peak :thumbup: then once a day for 3 days, that should cover you well enough chick :winkwink: :happydance:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Think I'm having an annovulatory cycle, had a +OPK on Sunday and still no temp spike x

dtd every other hun till, you peak :thumbup: then once a day for 3 days, that should cover you well enough chick :winkwink: :happydance:

The online calculations suggest from Monday to Friday this week she's going to be fertile but Thursday is Ovulation day.

We DTD Saturday, Sunday Tuesday and its now Wednesday... is this a day off or a dtd day?

The online calculations suggest from Monday to Friday this week she's going to be fertile but Thursday is Ovulation day.

We DTD Saturday, Sunday Tuesday and its now Wednesday... is this a day off or a dtd day?

yeah, day off today, they say every other cos it helps build the sperm up, but thats a tricky one, is it a deffo peak tomoz? and would you be able to dtd in the am? or do you work? etc? xxxxxxx:hugs:

April 1st cycle yeah hun x

:thumbup: yep got it, just added it to my book mark so i can read it with the book :thumbup: hehehehe when oh comes home, he'll ask if i've finished my c/w...... yeah :haha: no, i've been reading another book :haha::haha:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Haha, ahh thanks hun although you should really do your coursework :blush: xx

yeah, day off today, they say every other cos it helps build the sperm up, but thats a tricky one, is it a deffo peak tomoz? and would you be able to dtd in the am? or do you work? etc? xxxxxxx:hugs:

From the Ovulation Calculators most have said Thursday.We dtd Tuesday morning so we could do it either tonight or tomorrow and elevate afterwards. I work yeah :(

:haha: ahh plenty of time for course work, just been on the phone for 2 hrs :haha::haha: gonna get me book out now, catch ya in a bit :happydance::thumbup:xxxx:hugs:

:haha: this is studying, and it is kind of psychology :haha: right, looking at my book, your chart is completely the same as one of the charts in here, :thumbup: except their days are different, you should have started bding every other day from cd8-cd13 as that is when you have ovulated so cd14,cd15 everyday, then it will slowly increase, which it is doin, so your bob on :thumbup:xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

From the Ovulation Calculators most have said Thursday.We dtd Tuesday morning so we could do it either tonight or tomorrow and elevate afterwards. I work yeah :(

then, i would dtd first thing and then before bed tomoz and then same on friday ? or is that too much for you with work? whats your cm like now? sorry to ask :blush:
xx:hugs:

:haha: ahh plenty of time for course work, just been on the phone for 2 hrs :haha::haha: gonna get me book out now, catch ya in a bit :happydance::thumbup:xxxx:hugs:

:haha: this is studying, and it is kind of psychology :haha: right, looking at my book, your chart is completely the same as one of the charts in here, :thumbup: except their days are different, you should have started bding every other day from cd8-cd13 as that is when you have ovulated so cd14,cd15 everyday, then it will slowly increase, which it is doin, so your bob on :thumbup:xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ahh good stuff, thanks hun, I'll BD tonight just to cover my bases!!
I try not to BD too soon after AF as I tend to get thrush after too much BDing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->