The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

Haha, ahh thanks hun although you should really do your coursework :blush: xx

:haha: ahh plenty of time for course work, just been on the phone for 2 hrs :haha::haha: gonna get me book out now, catch ya in a bit :happydance::thumbup:xxxx:hugs:

:haha: this is studying, and it is kind of psychology :haha: right, looking at my book, your chart is completely the same as one of the charts in here, :thumbup: except their days are different, you should have started bding every other day from cd8-cd13 as that is when you have ovulated so cd14,cd15 everyday, then it will slowly increase, which it is doin, so your bob on :thumbup:xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ahh good stuff, thanks hun, I'll BD tonight just to cover my bases!!
I try not to BD too soon after AF as I tend to get thrush after too much BDing x

:thumbup: yeah, you've done everything right, so from cd8 bd, cd9 not, cd10 bd, cd11 not, cd12 bd, cd13 not, cd14 bd , cd15 bd, cd16 not, cd17 bd, cd18..... what ever floats ya boat hun :haha::haha: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Currently on CD15 should be O on CD16

Had EWCM since Monday and we had DTD tuesday morning CD14

Should that be enough or should we get back on it again before CD16 which is tomorrow?

:flower:
dtd every other hun till, you peak :thumbup: then once a day for 3 days, that should cover you well enough chick :winkwink: :happydance:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

The online calculations suggest from Monday to Friday this week she's going to be fertile but Thursday is Ovulation day.

We DTD Saturday, Sunday Tuesday and its now Wednesday... is this a day off or a dtd day?

yeah, day off today, they say every other cos it helps build the sperm up, but thats a tricky one, is it a deffo peak tomoz? and would you be able to dtd in the am? or do you work? etc? xxxxxxx:hugs:

From the Ovulation Calculators most have said Thursday.We dtd Tuesday morning so we could do it either tonight or tomorrow and elevate afterwards. I work yeah :(

then, i would dtd first thing and then before bed tomoz and then same on friday ? or is that too much for you with work? whats your cm like now? sorry to ask :blush:
xx:hugs:

Shes get watery slimy cm just now. :) good sign? her right side is nipping too.

Currently on CD15 should be O on CD16

Had EWCM since Monday and we had DTD tuesday morning CD14

Should that be enough or should we get back on it again before CD16 which is tomorrow?

dtd every other hun till, you peak :thumbup: then once a day for 3 days, that should cover you well enough chick :winkwink: :happydance:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

The online calculations suggest from Monday to Friday this week she's going to be fertile but Thursday is Ovulation day.

We DTD Saturday, Sunday Tuesday and its now Wednesday... is this a day off or a dtd day?

yeah, day off today, they say every other cos it helps build the sperm up, but thats a tricky one, is it a deffo peak tomoz? and would you be able to dtd in the am? or do you work? etc? xxxxxxx:hugs:

From the Ovulation Calculators most have said Thursday.We dtd Tuesday morning so we could do it either tonight or tomorrow and elevate afterwards. I work yeah :(

then, i would dtd first thing and then before bed tomoz and then same on friday ? or is that too much for you with work? whats your cm like now? sorry to ask :blush:
xx:hugs:

Shes get watery slimy cm just now. :) good sign? her right side is nipping too.

it should be sticky..... check this out, doesnt sound like she's ov yet, or has.... and passed it???? https://www.babymed.com/fertility-awareness/how-check-cervical-mucus-fertility-12-steps save it to your toolbar.... monitor it hun xxxx:hugs:

it should be sticky..... check this out, doesnt sound like she's ov yet, or has.... and passed it???? https://www.babymed.com/fertility-awareness/how-check-cervical-mucus-fertility-12-steps save it to your toolbar.... monitor it hun xxxx:hugs:

Thanks for the link! :thumbup:she told me monday and tuesday that her cm was eggy white and shes been taking Clear Blue Home Ovulation Tests and they haven't been showing up any dark lines for us only been faint. but shes checked late afternoons.

EWCM Monday and Tuesday and Watery/Slimy CM Wednesday (today)

We have been at it since Saturday too... I'm confused :shrug:

Thanks for the link! :thumbup:she told me monday and tuesday that her cm was eggy white and shes been taking Clear Blue Home Ovulation Tests and they haven't been showing up any dark lines for us only been faint. but shes checked late afternoons.

ok, dont worry it is well confusin :wacko: lets start from the beginin, how long was her cycle.... wait, did she just come off the pill? i get confused with all the people :haha: sorry, tell me from cd1? xxx i take it your the oh? xx:hugs:

ok, dont worry it is well confusin :wacko: lets start from the beginin, how long was her cycle.... wait, did she just come off the pill? i get confused with all the people :haha: sorry, tell me from cd1? xxx i take it your the oh? xx:hugs:

I am indeed! :happydance: CD1 was 3rd April. Bleeding stopped Saturday 6th. she was exactly 29 days long last month and the month before. She hasn't been on the pill for over 6 months.

I am indeed! :happydance: CD1 was 3rd April. Bleeding stopped Saturday 6th. she was exactly 29 days long last month and the month before. She hasn't been on the pill for over 6 months.

:thumbup:well its very nice to meet you :thumbup: ok, so cd1 april 4th, 29 day cycle is ovulation due cd12.... ok, so that would take you to monday 15th, ovulation day...... so we're now on wednesday 17th cd15, so by estimation, plus cm, sticky mon and tues..... bang on kid :thumbup: when did you start using the cbov? before or after mon? in order for it to pick up your lh, it would have done that 2 days prior, which would have been sat.... it gives you 12-36hrs warning that your going to ovulate...... you with me? :haha: its a toughie gettin it spot on, you been dtd since sat? everyday? xxx:hugs::hugs:

:thumbup:well its very nice to meet you :thumbup: ok, so cd1 april 4th, 29 day cycle is ovulation due cd12.... ok, so that would take you to monday 15th, ovulation day...... so we're now on wednesday 17th cd15, so by estimation, plus cm, sticky mon and tues..... bang on kid :thumbup: when did you start using the cbov? before or after mon? in order for it to pick up your lh, it would have done that 2 days prior, which would have been sat.... it gives you 12-36hrs warning that your going to ovulate...... you with me? :haha: its a toughie gettin it spot on, you been dtd since sat? everyday? xxx:hugs::hugs:

Nice to meet you too :) I thought CD1 would be 3rd April as she started her bleed then? Are you saying she ovulated on Monday 15th? We done it Thursday, Saturday and Sunday also Tuesday Morning.

Nice to meet you too :) I thought CD1 would be 3rd April as she started her bleed then? Are you saying she ovulated on Monday 15th? We done it Thursday, Saturday and Sunday also Tuesday Morning.

:dohh: yep my mistake sorry, sunday would be ovulation day, so your spot on with the timing, as your due to ovulate, dtd every other, before you ov, her cm would have become slimy like, which allows the sperm to get up there, then it goes sticky to keep hold of the egg, you with me? so it was sticky mon, tues, now back to probably watery yeah? your cm can tell you alot more than a stick..... for example they say use the mornin pee, but that doesnt always work, you may get your lh in the afternoon, so what i do is buy cheap opks off ebay to test in the afternoon around ovulation time as clearblue are bloody expensive, and you can get 30 of the cheapies for a few quid, so its just better doing an afternoon one, make sure she notes all this down just in case you didnt catch her this time, for next time. if your trackin the cm get her some evening primrose oil from asda, it helps alot with the cm :thumbup: but i'd say yeah, you had every base covered, the horrible tww now :growlmad: xx:hugs:

:dohh: yep my mistake sorry, sunday would be ovulation day, so your spot on with the timing, as your due to ovulate, dtd every other, before you ov, her cm would have become slimy like, which allows the sperm to get up there, then it goes sticky to keep hold of the egg, you with me? so it was sticky mon, tues, now back to probably watery yeah? your cm can tell you alot more than a stick..... for example they say use the mornin pee, but that doesnt always work, you may get your lh in the afternoon, so what i do is buy cheap opks off ebay to test in the afternoon around ovulation time as clearblue are bloody expensive, and you can get 30 of the cheapies for a few quid, so its just better doing an afternoon one, make sure she notes all this down just in case you didnt catch her this time, for next time. if your trackin the cm get her some evening primrose oil from asda, it helps alot with the cm :thumbup: but i'd say yeah, you had every base covered, the horrible tww now :growlmad: xx:hugs:

Wow you're telling me this yet our Apps and online calculators all seem to say she should been OV on Thursday but fertile between Monday and Friday. So I'm right in saying now that her ov has passed and the ov tests are useless as they all gave us on saturday and monday a negative. We never tested on Sunday

Wow you're telling me this yet our Apps and online calculators all seem to say she should been OV on Thursday but fertile between Monday and Friday. So I'm right in saying now that her ov has passed and the ov tests are useless as they all gave us on saturday and monday a negative. We never tested on Sunday

:haha: well i dont know where theyre gettin that from, i had a thirty day cycle, so i'm due to ovulate on cd13..... most of the predictors go off a 28 day cycle and they always say your due to ovulate cd14, which aint true.... :nope: yeah, if you did 1 on friday, you would have probably seen your lh surge, but also remember you dont ovulate every month, keep that in mind too, when it gets your lh it gives you a window of 12-36hrs thats when you need to be doing the :sex: as the sperm can live longer when your cm changes, cm has acid in it to kill off nasty germs, so when your lh is detected it changes in consistancy not to kill of the lil :spermy: and your fallopean tube acts like a hand to grab the sperm ready to make a baby.... :thumbup: if you still feel like your oh is still fertile, keep dtd every other :winkwink: if it puts your mind at ease xxx:hugs::hugs:

:haha: well i dont know where theyre gettin that from, i had a thirty day cycle, so i'm due to ovulate on cd13..... most of the predictors go off a 28 day cycle and they always say your due to ovulate cd14, which aint true.... :nope: yeah, if you did 1 on friday, you would have probably seen your lh surge, but also remember you dont ovulate every month, keep that in mind too, when it gets your lh it gives you a window of 12-36hrs thats when you need to be doing the :sex: as the sperm can live longer when your cm changes, cm has acid in it to kill off nasty germs, so when your lh is detected it changes in consistancy not to kill of the lil :spermy: and your fallopean tube acts like a hand to grab the sperm ready to make a baby.... :thumbup: if you still feel like your oh is still fertile, keep dtd every other :winkwink: if it puts your mind at ease xxx:hugs::hugs:

Update for you SarahKR. She had headaches yesterday and day before, had pinkish blood in her cm when she wiped.

Update for you SarahKR. She had headaches yesterday and day before, had pinkish blood in her cm when she wiped.

:haha: just sarah will do matey :haha:, ok so headaches is an early sign of pregnancy, and most deffo spotting, no point in testing just yet, as it will probably be a bfn at this stage, is 30 days the usual cd length or up and down? :thumbup: xx:hugs:

:haha: just sarah will do matey :haha:, ok so headaches is an early sign of pregnancy, and most deffo spotting, no point in testing just yet, as it will probably be a bfn at this stage, is 30 days the usual cd length or up and down? :thumbup: xx:hugs:

:thumbup: here you go matey https://www.parenting.com/gallery/early-signs-of-pregnancy :thumbup: how old are you two? is this your first child? xx:hugs:

:thumbup: here you go matey https://www.parenting.com/gallery/early-signs-of-pregnancy :thumbup: how old are you two? is this your first child? xx:hugs:

This would be her second, she can't remember anything about her first as it was 3 years ago, and this would be my first, Im 25 she's 23. Didn't think spotting of implantation would happen the same working week haha!

This would be her second, she can't remember anything about her first as it was 3 years ago, and this would be my first, Im 25 she's 23. Didn't think spotting of implantation would happen the same working week haha!

:thumbup: yep, spotting, cramping...... all part of implantation, check out the link, dont worry i cant remember a god damn thing of my pregnancy, i had periods all the way through and didnt know i was pregnant till i was six weeks :haha: so everyones different, but all sounds good so far :thumbup: and i must say, i'm very impressed that your on here talking, not many oh do, but this is a ttc forum, and its great your gettin so invoved :winkwink:
xxx:hugs::hugs:

Haha, ahh thanks hun although you should really do your coursework :blush: xx

:haha: ahh plenty of time for course work, just been on the phone for 2 hrs :haha::haha: gonna get me book out now, catch ya in a bit :happydance::thumbup:xxxx:hugs:

:haha: this is studying, and it is kind of psychology :haha: right, looking at my book, your chart is completely the same as one of the charts in here, :thumbup: except their days are different, you should have started bding every other day from cd8-cd13 as that is when you have ovulated so cd14,cd15 everyday, then it will slowly increase, which it is doin, so your bob on :thumbup:xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ahh good stuff, thanks hun, I'll BD tonight just to cover my bases!!
I try not to BD too soon after AF as I tend to get thrush after too much BDing x

:haha: see, i'm a woman, i can multi task, got an A- :happydance: in my course work, not as good as A+ but its an A :happydance: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well done hun :)
Still no temp spike, in fact my temp went down... I'm just going to class this as a anovulatory cycle and move onto next month!

Well done hun :)
Still no temp spike, in fact my temp went down... I'm just going to class this as a anovulatory cycle and move onto next month!

mmmm, well it looked like the same graph but there days were like starting from cd11-18?????? do you usually ov pretty soon after af?
xxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I used to ovulate on CD 18 but it moved to CD 14 a couple of months ago!!
All very confusing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"