The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

I just used an opk and its the darkest one yet! It looks almost positive but not quite there. I'm going to take another one in like 5 hours and see if I get my surge.

On Wednesday night I had nearly positive, and then got positives the following day :)

I'm hoping the one I take later tonight will be positive :). Looks like I get to DTD tonight :haha:

Hi all, i am CD7 and am not so patiently waiting to ovulate. lol...

i just came of of the levelen ed pill on the 13th of feb 2013, so this is only my first month, however i am pessimistic as my mum was on the same pill and got pregnant first cycle, as did my aunty, etc.

Just checked ff after putting all my temps in and it looks like I'm 6dpo instead of 4dpo which is what I thought I was... Least we've got a lot of dtd's in over the past week or so ha xx

CD 5...taking clomid tonight till the 9th CD...CD 11 will start OPK and BD...hope i ovulate

does anyone here have a prob anovulatory cycle? what r u doing to it or what meds did ur doc prescribed?

yay toffee87!!
:sex:

Im only on cd8 but i dont wanna wait anymore! guess i gotta keep waiting..:coffee:

looks like my cycle may be coming back really quick after being on bcp, i have been charting cm, and first day it was dry, then next 2 it was sticky and today it has started being a mix of sticky with a little bit of cream(TMI i know), with '9' days til ovulation. Also, cervix is mid way today as opposed to being very low right after af finished (4 days ago), oh and its quite soft , fxxxed that ovulation is right around the corner

looks like my cycle may be coming back really quick after being on bcp, i have been charting cm, and first day it was dry, then next 2 it was sticky and today it has started being a mix of sticky with a little bit of cream(TMI i know), with '9' days til ovulation. Also, cervix is mid way today as opposed to being very low right after af finished (4 days ago), oh and its quite soft , fxxxed that ovulation is right around the corner

I think I'm bouncing back from the pill too. Stopped feb 4th, withdrawal bleed feb 6 thru feb 11, and all cm and ovulation happened like normal ths month. Guess you and i got lucky! Good luck to you!

I think I'm bouncing back from the pill too. Stopped feb 4th, withdrawal bleed feb 6 thru feb 11, and all cm and ovulation happened like normal ths month. Guess you and i got lucky! Good luck to you!

WOO!! YAY!! good luck to you too!! my withdrawal bleed went for 4 days instead of 6 like you, but fairly similar, has af arrived yet??

Nope, I'm 4dpo so still gotta wait, ugh, lol. How many dpo did u say u were?

How's everyone doing? I'm waiting for AF to show, so I'm guessing I'll be waiting to ovulate again x

I'm 11dpo, AF due in 3 days! Been testing often, still BFNs but its prob too early. :) hoping AF doesn't show!

Hi ladies! I'm CD37, don't think I ovulated as never got a positive OPK! Last cycle was 39 days so will see of AF shows this week!! Doctor isn't interested in helping until July!! Not sure what to do next???

Sorry, I should of explained that bit!! I went to doctor at end of jan and she did bloods but everything looks normal! Come back in 6 months (July) if your still not preg!! That will then be nearly a year off BCP!!

Ah right, that seems fair enough for her point of view. I let my Dr know last week that we've started trying, so he can log when we started x

Yeah I see her point of view because she wants to see if its the bcp and let that settle down! but doesn't help me right now!! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->