• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Who's Ovulating Today Ladies' Thread of Awesomeness

Hahahah nice one koala! 2 more days for you :)

I'm working from home actually thank god but a lot of tv still. Watching Sons of Anarchy, Shameless, Alien Mysteries, The Walking Dead, Battlestar Galactica, Futurama and whatever movie I can find for now. Let me know if you have any good ones for me.

That's nice you can work from home :)

Other great shows on Netflix: Breaking Bad, Weeds, Mad Men, Dexter, Californication, Archer, Community, Lost, The X-Files, Twin Peaks, United States of Tara was ok...also great but not on Netflix Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Girls, Nurse Jackie

Alfie arrived last night at 1130 :) didn't get my water birth as I ended up having a hormone drip, and also had an epidural. I'm up and mobile today though which is good :) will update with more detail when I can!

That's nice you can work from home :)

Other great shows on Netflix: Breaking Bad, Weeds, Mad Men, Dexter, Californication, Archer, Community, Lost, The X-Files, Twin Peaks, United States of Tara was ok...also great but not on Netflix Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Girls, Nurse Jackie

Thanks! I will check out the ones I haven't seen.

Hope the section went well koala :)

Ill be back soon - hope everything is going well for you guys!

Ella Grace arrived at 9.32 on the 21st March weighing 7lb 2oz. The section went ok although I have a fair bit of scarring now after 3 of them. Ella is the spit of her oldest brother and both boys adore her.

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/bendigoblue/0AD450B7-9AE8-4947-92AA-E6E95AFEC735-1939-0000003146C7CB08.jpg

Aww koala she is absolutely gorgeous :) congratulations!! Love the name

Rose congratulations to you too! You both have have such cuties. You're gonna have to tell us how it all went.

How does it feel not to be pregnant anymore?

I am in the process of writing a birth story! I also want to write a parenting diary but I am going to have to be quick as I'm going to start forgetting things. It takes so much time looking after a newborn that I just haven't had time. I'm going to have to make time though as I really want to remember everything, especially our breastfeeding journey.

It's a little strange, it is nice being able to sleep how I want but I miss his kicks and movements. I do love him more than anything though, he is so amazing, I can't believe that he came from inside me!!

How are you doing?

Ah breastfeeding, my milk came in today and Ella is a bit bewildered, she'd just got used to the colustrum and having to work for it and now it's like a fountain!

I'm still really recovering from the op although I'm pretty mobile now, still uncomfy finding a good sleeping position.

Ella has her day and night mixed up so she was wide awake cooing at me at 3am! Zzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->