The Who's Ovulating Today Ladies' Thread of Awesomeness

Great idea with the birth story keep those memories. I will be looking for tips for sure. I can't believe you both gave birth already. What an amazing feeling it must be ahh so happy for both of you. It's amazing how much love I already have for this baby I haven't even met yet so I can just imagine you.

That's amazing koala milk is ready to go! I guess since this is your third you are much more comfortable with the breastfeeding. Did you have a c-section for your boys too?

My colostrum came weeks ago lol. I'm doing good getting things ready and feeling good now. 29 weeks today :happydance:

I am also getting the hang of breast feeding now. I love it! My milk has also arrived so despite painfully full boobs, I'm feeling much better about it. Turns out I just had to be patient. Alfie was weighed again today and he has only lost 4% of his weight which the midwife says is very good and a good sign of him having enough milk. I love him more and more each day!

Glad you're feeling good clearbluesky! The weeks are flying by now

Yayyyyy glad the breastfeeding is a success! I can imagine it being stressful and awkward at first.

That is great news bf is going well :) I have to try to figure out how to make it work with two :wacko:

Oh ya that might be a challenge but you can do it! Just think of that octo mom.

You'll make it work. The first few days are so hard but once your milk comes in you'll be fine! Our bodies are designed to make enough milk to feed twins or triplets at first and then the milk supply lessens as your body realises you don't need that much, so you will have enough :)

He is absolutely gorgeous :) I love him to bits!!

He had a good night last night but an absolutely awful night the night before. I now have a pump though and I've expressed a bottle of milk and put it in the fridge. I plan to do the same every evening so I have an emergency bottle to feed him and fill his tummy up if he won't settle on the boob.

I've taken him out twice in his pram now and he loves being out - he just sleeps the whole time!!

What a sweet boy. It's good to get him used to the bottle too. Make sure you enjoy the newborn stages he will grow up so fast.

I am getting anxious here! Only 6 weeks until my cerclage comes out.

Ooh exciting! Does your doctor expect her to show up soon after that?

He said it can go either way. I have a feeling it will be quick since I was already dialated when they put the cerclage in.

My baby girl is here! She was born at 31 weeks 4 days 4lbs and doing great at the NICU.

Congratulations that's great news :) hope you're recovering well and will be able to take him home soon!

Oh wow congratulations!!! What have you called her? How long do they think she'll have to be in the NICU?

Hi ladies sorry I disappeared I have been living at the NICU and it's not easy :( I just want to bring my baby home already. Between the 8 week bedrest and now this I am just so exhausted and done. I just want to have a normal life with our baby. It's so depressing these days. But thankfully the baby is doing bery well and maybe she will come home by the end of the week. And all this will be worth it.

How have you girls been? I just catched up on luna's journal. How is your boy rose and koala how's that little girl of yours doing?

Hey, I was thinking about you earlier! Was going to send you a message to see how you're getting on.

Hang in there! Time flies and before you know it you will be home and your baby's time in hospital will seem a distant memory. How long do you think it will be before she is home do you think?

It must be so hard having to go home every day without her :hugs:

We are good thanks, finally getting the hang of feeding and he seems to be lengthening his night sleeps so fingers crossed it won't be long before he gets in to a decent routine (of sorts!!)

Sorry just seen you put the end of the week! That's great :) bringing them home is scary but great - I remember not wanting to go to sleep the first night as I was too scared! You quickly adjust though and things get much easier very quickly!

That's great that she might be coming home this week! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->