The witch got me today

Laurn82

Reaction score
Well everyone, the :witch: caught me today. Disappointed but at least i can start again. I'm thinking this is going to be my month. Anyone else on CD1 today? Looks like it'll be a 2010 baby after all. I'm going to pull out all the stops this month. Anyone got any good tips on ttc? I have been trying since jan and nothing working yet. xxx

:hug:

Hi Laurn82, I'm unfortunately expecting the :witch: for today. I've been also trying since January, so that puts us in a similar timing (I was hoping for a December one!!!).

Anyway, I'll report back if af comes today, so we can count together!!!

:hugs:

ahh hun i feel sorry 4 ya :hug: i was thinking about ya,good girl for staying positive i have a feeling next month is my month too..im gonna try preseed this time i have heard so much about it im also gonna :sex: all week from day 12 to 19 and i think ill treat myself to a massage during that week too so i can relax a bit...keep going hun im trying 18 months now and ill never lose hop because it WILL happen you will have that :bfp: soon just keep the chin up :hugs:

Awwww thanks missy. Thought you'd left for a while not seen you about. I know what you mean tho, you could really let all this get you down. I quite liked the sound of a 2010 baby tho! xx

i check in from time to time but im trying not to get too obsessed looking at the site :rofl: i only got my AF this week so theres noting happening yet.hope when i start my next thread its in the :bfp: announcements :rofl: right beside your one xxxxx

you should make yourself a ticker with the baby dust on it...for luck :hugs:

I too have been trying since January (end of January is when I stopped the pill). I was worried initially that my periods would be irregular because of everything I read online (some girls wouldn't get a period for several months after stopping the pill!!) but luckily I had two regular periods afterwards... but then last month I skipped completely (you can imagine how excited I was thinking I was pregnant) but all tests came up :bfn: and then I started doing OPKs about 15 days ago hoping I would ovulate soon, and sure enough I did. I am currently 7 DPO and praying it worked this month. We used preseed for the first time this month and :sex: about every 36 hours so fingers crossed!

It is hard to not stress out about it and lose hope when it has been 3 months and I see other women falling pregnant so quickly!

click on my ticker and it leads u to a website,put ur dates in the ovulation section and when its made copy the number and paste it on your signature..if u got af today then today is day 1,ill send you the code if u like just need to know if u have a 28 day cycle?

aw big :hugs:

to make the ticker, just click on somebody elses and it'll take you to the website!

Right, now to see if this has worked......

Hi Laurn82,

sorry for intervining when the thread has gone to other topics.

Don't know if you remember, but on Sunday i said i was expecting the af to come... well, it didn't come!!! I wanted to let you know, because i posted on your thread that I was ttc since January, etc. Yesterday night (2:35am) I tested and got a faint line!!! Almost sure positive. I'll test again later when i'm off work.

If it's happening to me, it'll happen to you too!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

thank you, i'll let people know! I'm feeling crazy because i have to wait allllll dayyyy until i finish work (after 5pm) to retest!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow..... it sounds good hun! Can't wait to read later. Fingers crossed hun this is your month!!!! Its good to hear a bit of good news. Thanks for letting me know. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->