• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WTT Graduate Thread...

I was just looking at them! I think I will order one, although maybe not right now, as DH will murder me! :haha:
It will cost around £18.00 though, which isn't so bad :)

How odd about your post, maybe it's just a backlog after the weather?

Omi, I think the only reason I have got most of my nursery stuff is because I knew I'd want tatty teddy and its so difficult to find tatty tedy bits so as soon as clintons brought their range out I bought it and then next done their range which only lasts for a season so I got the bits I wanted from there (wall stickers and curtains)
I found the cot bedding to match on ebay (new)
And OH bought me the cot as a TTC present when it was on offer... It's under our spare bed at the moment haha!!
X

They are treat nappies. That is not a bad price though. The fully custom one I want is about £21. I want a half way cut boarder with pink cuddlesoft fabric on the front and silver minky on the back and then a "Real men wear pink" embroidery. I would also like a silver minky nappy with the Cheshire Cat embroidery on the back and DS2's name under it. I doubt I will end up with three from them though.

I am guessing there is a back log. Although it seems like they are not bothering even though the weather is fine now.

If you know what theme you want and things don't come along often it is an especially good idea to pick them up when you see them. Plus you get to spread the cost that way too.

The way I see it is that getting the things I want for a LO and it won't be a major impact on finances when we find out we are expecting... Having a baby can be stressful enough so by removing the financial stresses I can enjoy my pregnancy a bit more when it happens (plus I get to buy lots of cute nice things along the ttc journey) xx

Rach, are you watching This Morning? Did you see about the fertility testing thing?

For me, I tend to pick up things that might not be about when I get pregnant or if it's really cheap. Although I really want that Bugaboo :brat:

Aww no hun I was in work, what was it saying?
Yeah, I'm the same, if I like it and I know it won't be about when I am pregnant, I buy it xx

Here you go... this is on there facebook;
'On Monday 25th February 2013, we're launching Fertility Week on This Morning. With infertility on the rise, it's reported as many as one in seven couples will experience difficulties conceiving. So have you ever wondered how fertile you or your partner really are? Do you worry that age or lifestyle might be affecting your fertility? Or do you simply want to know how much time you have left before you pass your fertility peak? Well we're offering free fertility checks for women AND men throughout the week, so if you would like to take part, please email [email protected] with a name and contact telephone number. You must be over 18 and we need to receive all emails by 11am on Wednesday 20th February.'

Sounds interesting although I doubt I'd need them considering I've already had my AMH done which tells you how long you may have left x

It depends on what testing they do? I wondered if they showed different stages so they'd do a bit of everything. In a moment of shear madness I applied :blush:
I did write about previous tests that I'd had, so. :blush:

Although I'm sure ill regret it if they contact me. It'll be fine, as long as I don't have to go on tv. :haha:
I don't mind the whole world knowing we're TTC except my parents and DH's parents (just incase they got back in touch).

They'll probably do the standard tests which all FS's do, the day 3 test which you've already had, antral follicle test, AMH test - all three of these can determine your ovarian reserve but don't test egg quality, day 21 test to see if you have ovulated, semen analysis... Your GP will do these anyways :shrug:
X

I've had fluffy post again yay... Omi I'm not sure on the Charlie banana, the snaps are a bit weird... I bought it preloved and in not sure i like it, I only paid £7 posted so I may just keep it as a 'sick' nappy for when baby isn't well? X

Mail for today... Clearblue 20 tests, my TB jubilee and mushroom magic and my Ju Ju Be Be Quick and Paci Pod to go with my nappy bag x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1
I think they will want people to go on TV for it.

I watch 10 minutes of this Morning while eating but it was the bit about sex outside of marriage I saw today.

Exciting post, the bag looks even cuter in a real photo! My mail turned up late but still no nappies! I think they have messed up sending them out.

I almost got the mushroom magic yesterday. I want the V2's I like soon before they sell out.

I can't make up my kind on the Charlie Banana so that does help. :thumbup:

That's only the mini bag I'm still waiting on the proper bag, it was attempted to be delivered yesterday but I missed it... It gets redelivered tomorrow!!

I don't think I'll be getting any other Charlie Bananas, ill probably stick to buying more TB, BG and pop ins... I have enough miosolos! I may get a wee notions if I see one I fall in love with... X

There was only once Charlie Banana I really liked really. In March we'll get the bulk of our non-newborn stash and I think it will mostly be 5-6x Bitti Tutto's, 6x FuzziBunz Elite, 5x BumGenius Freetime, a few Easyfits and I might risk 5x Baba and Boo. But it depends on how much DH is willing to spend then after buying cute along the way too.

Oh and Bitti Tuttos too... Still waiting on mine!!
I love the BG freetimes they're so cute, my Albert and Lovelace are freetimes, i'll probably get a few more of those too... I just wish they did more prints!!
X

I like the fuzzibunz elite. But a lot of people were saying the pockets are hard to stuff of that kinda put me off. You'll have to let me know what you think :shrug:

I've had my penguin nappy and my flip Albert dispatched :happydance:

Yay for dispatch, I'm waiting on 2 tots bots and 3 tuttos now yay xx

I liked pockets the most with DS1 which is why I am okay with getting them again. All the AIO's I had were a bit too big at the time but I like the idea of them. I don't want to use nappies with a wrap but realistically on a newborn I know they work a bit better and are more affordable for something that does not get used for long.

That is a quick dispatch on the penguin nappy.

Ah right. I think I have brought a pocket nappy. I am quite tempted to try the fuzzi bunz :thumbup:
That's my main concern, that everything's gonna be really bulky. :shrug:

I thought it was fast, like a couple of hours! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->