• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WTT Graduate Thread...

Cycle is going ok, little bit heavier than usual but ill live, unusually I haven't had any cramps but I'm putting that down to not noticing because of illness:shrug:

Yeah the silver is gorgeous just a shame they hasn't got my others right... I've got quite a collection going on... My jubilee arrived too Kath has yours?

I have the freetime Albert and Lovelace Sarah and they're lovely... I've got the majority of my nursery stuff too... I spent yesterday moving the furniture round to where I want it when I have a LO (there is no way I'd of been able to do it when I'm pregnant - even with OHs help)

X

Just a little something I've been working on today :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
My d'lish's never turned up and they didn't answer our e-mails so we have had to put in a despite. We will be getting a BG Albert too.

Love the cake. You have an amazing talent!

Oh I'd be soooo annoyed if they didn't turn up!!
Thanks hun :)

Oh wow! That cake is stunning! I'm so jealous of your talent :)
How annoying omi! I hope you get it sorted soon and they send the nappies, I would be fuming!

Rach, yes, all of my nappies have shown up now. I now have 21 in total... I think I should stop! I may have a problem :haha:
Here's a sample of my stash :)

https://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l80/XoXsilversky/32EE44B5-DFCA-436D-A668-8B6A8622CB96-855-0000013083A951BE_zps5ab63efa.jpg

Although with the white ones in the left hand corner, I have 15 of those! I just need some more wraps for them :thumbup:

Ill get my stash out and take a photo of them now that they've all arrived (ill put the d'lish's in but they'll be changed for tuttos)
Thanks Kath, I love making cakes, I just wish I had more time to do them!! X

I'v always wanted to be able to decorate cakes. I have a cake Pintrest board for inspiration even though I can't do it. :blush: Rachel it must be handy around wedding and birthdays.

Loving the stash. I had a few of the totsbots ones in the bottom left hand corner with DS1.

I have non at all yet. I don't think my itti bitti's will show up, I think that the 6 small pre-loved ones I wanted were sold and my Wee Notions will be ages before it gets here.

I pretty much self taught myself Omi, I look back at my first few cakes and they are atrocious... Practice definitely makes perfect!!

Here's my stash (again!!!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 6
I also thought I'd throw in a picture of miss lily who is playing fetch... Have you ever known a cat to play fetch please???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
Your stash is so colourful and lovely! :)
Bless your kitty cat! Maybe she thinks she's a dog?

Oooooh so pretty all of the nappies. I love the giraffe ones. Our cat Thor plays fetch :D

I would love to be able to make cakes but unfortunately I am not a very practical person.

My cat used to play fetch but doesn't any-more. He loves water too which is actually pretty annoying. He does seem to think he is a dog but that might be because he was brought up with one.

You all have such great stashes going!

Kathryn, it was a bespoke order but I happened to come across this Dr Who nappy.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...151315311021095_1021002618_n.jpg&size=594,640

ETA: https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27_80&products_id=6619

I had to share this on the off chance anyone else is a Keith Lemon fan.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1225795706095_1899552991_n.jpg&size=1801,2048

My little stash :) I'm sure it will get bigger as the year goes on though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 4
Great stash Sarah! I hope my itti bitti d'lish nappies turn up, they look so cute.

DH ordered the Wee Notions 'Shaaaatttiiinng' nappy. I think we will have a couple of Wee Notions nappies and they will all be awful taste but I love them.

Thanks :) now, if I had taken a picture of my baby clothes stash it would be a different story.... Haha!

We have not got much clothes. I don't think we need much other than some new baby-grows and a few sleep-suits though because DS1 had so many rompers and outfits he didn't get much use out of. We actually have a few stuff people bought DS1 thinking he was a normal sized baby but he was bigger.

I remember a few of you saying that you liked the Beatrix Potter range at the gap and this 'Brown Nut Hare' nappy reminded me of that style.

https://www.naturalmamas.co.uk/foru...mall-amp-Newborn-Wee-Notions-Sandys-amp-Wraps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->