• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WTT Graduate Thread...

It's just a bamboo ebay cheapie Omi, it does definitely feel a lot cheaper than the others so whether I use it or not is a different story... I really like the pop ins!! X

They're really cute! Are the top ones from Next? I seem to remember them?

Omi, I love the Tutti Fruitti one, I don't think it's too girlie :shrug:

I haven't really looked into carriers, I only really have the ring sling one.

Ps. Just ordered the Tots Bots Jubilee :happydance:

Yeah they're from next :)
I've not looked into carriers, I'm not really bothered about having one but OH wants one...
Wooo for ordering the jubilee... I'm waiting for mine to come xx

I am getting a Baba and Boo one like the lady bird print. They are apparently better than eBay cheepies but not as good as say BG. But the price is really good so I will give it a try.

I'm having some more stash envy today. :haha:

Rachel, if you DH likes the idea check out Babyhawk, they do slightly 'manly' ones.

The Wee Notions "I like milk from my mum, not just any old cow." one with lime green lining. Does it sound any better if I say it comes with a pair of baby legs? They don't even come with the liners. :oops: I think it takes 2-3 weeks to get here because they are all custom made.

The worst part if that at the very least there is one more Wee Notions that I MUST have. But it is my birthday in early March so if anyone asks what I want I am asking for vouchers from there.

I have decided I like some of the Pink Lining changing bags. I am normally pretty cheap so am not sure they are worth it but I have found one I like for less than most of them are. Me and DH don't normally buy each other gifts for birthdays and Xmas (I know that sounds odd but we just don't) but I might drop some hints this year for the bag.

I used to love pink lining bags but they're just really popular round here and I like being a bit more original... X

They are not really very popular here. I am not a massive fan of bags in general so I am surprised I like them.

Just googled it and it is really cute. I am too cheap for that price tag though. Particularly since for some reason my bags never last longer than 3 months/ Although maybe that is the amount of books I carry and obviously some cloth nappies and a toddler toilet seat is not very heavy. :shrug:

I just liked it coz it's got all the organisational areas and the mummy pocket :)

Just showed OH the fluffs that came today and told him about the 10% off code they sent for the next order and he just said "I think you should order another one" x

That is the best thing about changing bags! I sort of miss using a regular bag now and having to rummage about it. Last time the changing bag we had was massive and practical but very ugly because me and DH would share it so it was unisex. So I am looking forward to actually having a woman's bag this time.

Oh wow your OH is awesome! DH was not overly happy about the nappy we got today.

He really is amazing, he just does anything to keep me happy!! X

Is he available to give out classes to others? DH could do with some. :haha:

That cloth nappy joke is really true! It'll definitely be in my signature ;)
And don't worry omi, the nappy is very cute, as is your changing bag Rach! :)

It made me giggle. Although it's not only talking about it but also showing them off at any opportunity.

I love loads of there nappies but the two I want are more personal to us in a way. The milk one because I BF'ed DS and it was so much hard work and now I'll be doing it again I deserve a nice joke about it on a nappy. The other is a "Real men wear pink" one which I like because we don't go crazy with gender stereotyping and I loved a t-shirt DS1 had as a baby that said "Tough enough to wear pink." Okay, now I am trying to justify it, I need help. :haha:

He sure is Omi, free of charge (anything for a night of peace :haha:)

That joke is deffo 100% true, i'll be getting nappies out to show anybody who will listen ha!!

I'm with you on the gender stereotyping Omi, as is OH (he teaches sociology so I'd be worried if he thought we should gender stereotype) I will be putting a boy in pink and a girl in blue!!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"