The WTT Graduate Thread...

Ooh gingerbread and pow I've not seen them yet!!

That's true, she'll be doing her dissertation won't she x

They have 5 new prints and a new colour range. https://ittibitti.co.uk/

I would think so. I am behind on mine. :nope: But ahead of my other modules so I guess it will even out. [-o<

No where seems to sell the totsbots V2 in the mushroom magic and tutti frutti prints as a single any more. :nope: Although Tesco sell the starburst and cherrylicious that I wanted.

We bought a few items of baby clothes today. DH picked 3 out of the 4 things we got which was nice to see him picking things out. DS1 tried to pick something out for DS2 but they were pink flowery sandles in toddler size. :haha:

My two D'lish nappies finally got here today! I also got the pop-in nappy and it looks okay so I might get the blue print they have too.

We was bidding on 20 pre-loved XS bum genius nappies but the person took them off eBay before the auction ended. We was also bidding on 4 teenyfits but have been outbid and I won't go too high for newborn nappies.

I hate it when that happens!!!
Glad theyve finally arrived, i have 2 pop ins and quite like the look of them too!!
All of my tuttos have arrived too yay!!
X

Yay for all your tuttos arriving. How many do you have?

I was not sure about the pop-in system but I thought I would get one and see. I will probably stick with the unisex print I have and then get the boys one.

I want the newborn nappies I need sooner rather than later. I am only willing to buy good deals on pre-loved ones for that stage so it is not like I can juts buy them in one go nearer the time.

I know what you mean... I'm not sure ill use newborn cloth, I've literally got about 6 packs of newborns sposies from my cousin!!
I've got 8 tuttos I think :blush: x

I want to try and jump into cloth quickly in the hope I stick with it but that is because we did it part time with DS1 and then gave up. But I can't justify the new prices for nappies that only go up to 12lbs.

Tuttos are really cute though and apparently very usable from early on! I think we will end up with roughly 7-8 of them.

We finally have some clothes too! We'r not buying loads because we have stuff left over from when DS1 was born, some things he never even got around to wearing. But it is nice to pick up some things at last and DH picked out quite a bit of it himself too. It was all on sale from the places we got them from though so we could not pass it up.
View attachment 564105

I thought i would share these Valentines day offers (still on now though) with you. I am going to ask DH about the 3 pink newborn BG ones for £10.

https://www.fluffheaven.com/index.php/offers/bumgenius-newborn-blossom-3-for-10.html

Does anyone know somewhere in the UK that sells the BG artist prints? I like the freetime more than 4.0 in style but I am tempted by prints over colours.

I think the artists prints were only ltd edition, I had a look a while ago for them myself as I prefer the freetimes and couldn't find any anywhere x

I didn't think I'd find any. I hoped the elemental range would have new prints but they don't. I like the look of the freetime the most but when DH got me the Albert for my birthday (he has given me it early) he had got confused and got the 4.0 even though I had sent him the right link a week earlier. I love the BG small and it looks like the freetime are a lot like them. At least they do nice colours.

https://www.fluffheaven.com/index.php/nappies-1/all-in-one-cloth-nappies/bumgenius-freetime.html

:)

View attachment 575837

They are the old BG artist prints. I would have liked one or two of those prints. I think they were only in 4.0 though and I do like freetime a lot more. The new BG elemental's look nice and trim but I like hook and loop and the news ones are just available in poppers and the same old prints. I have the Albert in 4.0 and will get the freetime lovelace but I guess the other couple I get will be block colours.

I'm obsessed with the BG xs but I won't pay full price for something that gets so little use and the offer I got are only in pink. I don't mind the 3 pink I have but I don't want to end up with loads of pink newborn nappies. :shrug: I would not mind the gbaby bundle but I would want it half the price it is and with the gcloths induced in that price too. :haha:

Ahhh okay.
What about something like the Thirsties Duo in size one? They aren't just newborn, they go up a bit higher, might be a good compromise?
Having played with my friends nappy stash I prefer the tots bots bamboozle to LL bamboo, they are much softer so will get those in size 1, maybe the five pack for £60. Still think I will stick to my prefolds to fitteds a lot though lol, nice and cheap for at home haha

I have a Thirsties Duo one size wrap on my list but I am mostly going for AIO's and pockets. I have decided to get one newborn stash and a birth-to-potty one.

I am thinking about 5x bamboozles because I hear they are a great night nappy however I am cheap so will hopefully get the seconds for £35.99. We got some totsbots seconds with DS and the cosmetic faults were hardly noticeable; by that I mean 2 out of 4 wraps we got looked perfect and the other 2 I had to search for a dot mark on them. I am not going for the LL ones because they remind me too much of the old style tots-bots we had and I didn't like. Although once again I have heard great things about them but just don't fancy trying them.

I forgot to say but later this week I am taking the plunge and buying 9 Coolababy bamboo-charcoal nappies from China. I am a little nervous about ordering from China and trying the cheapies. FX I don't regret it. :blush:

The thirsties has an AIO in size 1 and 2, sorry wasn't very clear there.

I haven't decided what car seat system to save for in budgeting, although with things how they are, I probably won't even need to worry about it for years, by which time it will all have changed. But I'm tempted to just go for the Britax Maxfix as getting an infant carrier out of my car is an absolute pain, my seats don't push forward enough to do it without twisting it to one side (as tested by my friend and her LO). The joys of three doors lol

I like the Blackbird pattern for the thirsties AIO although I am still not sure about snaps. I think it will be easier to use hook and loop although I can tell that the snaps would be better once selling them on since they don't bobble or anything like the hook and loop do.

We sort of have unofficial lists of things each of us picks and for me it is the nursery, clothes and nappies and DH picks the bouncer, pushchair and car-seat. So I am not sure about what car seat we will get. However this time DH has gotten more into buying clothes than I have and we both picked the pushchair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->