The WTT Graduate Thread...

I have no nappies delivered yet but here is what I have ordered. I am on a nappy buying ban for a week or two now. :sulk: I am feeling happy that I think almost all of my one-size stash will be pretty though if we keep buying slowly. I would have gotten the BG Albert print rather than the Pop-In but we had a voucher on Amazon family where you spend £50 in the baby section and get £25 off but Amazon don't have a huge choice of cloth nappies.
  • 2x Wee Notions (One size)
  • 2x Itti Bitti D'lish (Small)
  • 2x Itti Bitti Tutto (One size)
  • 1x New Generation Pop-In
View attachment 560819

Looks good so far... That amazon deal sounds quite good!
I have a Nuby 15% off code if you'd like to use that? They have a sale of bath toys at the moment too!
X

It was a great deal. Amazon family often have good deals on but this is the first one we really had use for. I really like the sound of Itti Bitti Tutto's, I have ready they fit bigger newborns and that smaller newborns fot in them sooner than most one-sized.

I love Nuby sippy cups but DH only wants to buy baby things first and we are going to get Mimijumi bottle's for the odd expressed feed.

I recommend having a look at the natural mamas website (https://www.naturalmamas.co.uk/), there is a cloth nappy sale section on the forum and although half of the stuff is pretty overpriced I have also seen some ridiculously good deals on there too. :thumbup:

Totsbots have teamed up with Frugi to make some new nappies, they come out soon. I quite like the strawberry one.

https://www.businesscornwall.co.uk/...ugi-moves-into-nappies-123/attachment/frugi-2

Yeah the tuttos on the smallest setting do seen a lot smaller than the other OS nappies I have, I really like them!

Ill have a look on there to see if there is anything I like ha!

Ooooooh I love the strawberry and the owls!! Xx

I am seriously considering buying a 5 pack of the coloured ones in the tuttos. They do some nice plane colours and I really like the silver and black they do because you don't see those colours as often in nappies.

I have seen a couple of really good deals on that site. I just missed out on a Wee Notions nappy on there the other days for a real bargain price. I saw wraps for about £1-£1.50!

I love the strawberry one it reminds me of a cross between the V2 mushroom magic and the V2 cherrylicious print and I like both of those too.

I have both the cherrylicious and mushroom magic :blush:
I like some of the bumgenius colours too x

I want the cherrylicious and mushroom magic and think I might want the tutti fruiti and starburst. The V2 prints were really nice. I liked the Xmas ones they did but they are harder to come by now.

I think if we still need some in March they will be colours not prints and the plan was 5x Bitti Tutto, 5x BG Freetime and 6x FuzziBunz Elite. The FuzziBunz Elite don't looks as cute but they do get good reviews. I really like the shade of purple, orange and dark green that BG do.

Yeah I like the Xmas prints especially the gingerbread... There's one on ebay going for around £18.50 and I'm just not willing to pay that!!
Yeah I like dazzle, twilight, mirror, moonbeam and zinnia in the bumgenius.
X

I had found a site that sold them for £10 but they ran out of stock just over a month ago. I wish I had bought them when I first found them. It was where I was going to get the other V2's I liked from but they seem to have nothing left.

The 5 BG I picked was; dazzle, sassy, ribbit, mirror, clementine. But I think I am slightly swayed by knowing I'm having a boy now. I do love zinnia and if I was still on team yellow would have gotten it and used it on a boy anyway but knowing has made me switch that one for the moonbeam instead.

I just love blue, it's my favourite colour so I wouldn't be bothered about putting a girl in blue at all, same with a boy in 'girlier' colours!
I will probably get a few more tuttos and that'll be it! X

I don't mind ''girlier' colours either, I will be getting some purple and pink but I don't want it to look like I have only got those type of colours. But I like purple a lot but rarely like the shades of pink nappies come in.

Getting fluffy mail when you are ill is deffo they best!!
These just arrived, they're preloved but in absolute immaculate condition (they look and feel like they've hardly been used) and they were a bargain plus the girl I got them off included a free toy clip for the pram (the thing underneath the nappies)
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
They are really cute. You are going to end up with a huge nappy stash!

My 2 tutto's arrived today. My pop-in should be here in a few days and we were told to expect the 2 d'lish's soon. We was not going to get internet cheapies this time because we tied them with DS1 and didn't like them but I found a angry birds print one for £5 that DH wants. It is from a good site but since it is only £5 and made in China I am guessing it will be an internet cheapy.

I'm just waiting on the gerry and zeebra d'lish's to be changed for the tuttos then im definitely done, i think thatll be 30 nappies in my stash!
I just want the peppermint tutto now hehe!!

Oh no why? Have they refunded you? I'd be so annoyed!!

I have 2 Internet cheapies (the ladybird on and the blue one with white stars... The ladybird one looks quite cheap but the blue one actually looks like its quite good quality so we'll see how they work out)

After a week of not being able to eat, alls I can think of are Krispy Kremes and chocolate yazoo milkshake... Will have to send OH to Tesco when he's home ha x

Gosh, 30 is pretty much a full stash!

the ended up saying there was a back log but because they have sent it now they can not refund unless we send it back when we get it. They also said they had not e-mailed sooner because their main office in NZ was closed or something. I do not really believe them about the backlog since I ordered mine a couple of hours after Kathryn and Sarah. I hope they turn up soon though.

we had Naughty Baby ones last time and I didn't like them. I am going to get 5 baba and boo ones which are apparently somewhere in-between internet cheapies and the more expensive brands. It is £43 for 5 so they are worth trying out. One I will get looks just like your ladybird one.

I hope you are starting to feel better.

What a load of rubbish about not being able to refund... I'd threaten with trading standards, they have your money and you haven't received goods therefore they are liable!!

Oh me too, I miss my food haha xx

I was pretty annoyed but I'd rather have the nappies even if they turn up late rather than a refund since they were such a good deal. I will get angry if they are not here in the next few days though.

I'm hoping they have sent the tuttos they got wrong out! I really didn't like the itti bitti!a at first but I'm a convert!
Wonder where Kath is, hope she's ok!

I was not sure about the itti bitti's at first and now love them. I am not a big fan of the new colours they have brought out but I really like the POW print and the gingerbread man one.

Might be because Uni has started back? As of this week my daily workload has gone up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->