And this one...

The first one is the Ju Ju Be BFF and this one
Is the Be All...
The BFF doesn't look big but it fits loads in xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
See, that's what I'm worried about! Having enough space and stuff...

The BFF has loads of space in, comes in loads of different designs too... Go on YouTube and watch the review vids... They do a bigger bag called the Be Prepared too but I felt it was a bit too big for me x

You have the beach stripe itti bitti! I love that one. DS1 wants the ladybird (red with black dots) one for DS2. I will take a photo of my stash one my last delivery arrives.

All I really need now is a nappy bin and some boosters. We have enough nappies even if I want more and we have clothes and stuff. We have the travel system and crib and the little things like blankets and towels. We still have DS1's old bath which was a great size and his old rocker chair which was really nice and easy to clean so we are reusing them. I need some maternity pads and cloth breast-pads and then we'r done. I also need to actually pack my hospital bags which I know should really be done by now. We are going to hold off on buying the nursery stuff for a fair few weeks since we don't want to move furniture we don't need yet and since he will be in a crib in our room for at least a few months there is no huge rush for that.

The pink lining bag I have is pretty big. They do seem to get grubby quickly though and they are not wipe clean like they say they are. I know it is a twin one you like but it is not that obvious it is for twins so if you love it I am sure you will be fine with it.

I'm dying to get all my stuff out to show you what I have hehe... Baby won't be moving into its room until at least 4+ months will it anyway omi so you're ok for time there hehe!!
I wanted a pink lining bag for ages but totally went off them coz they get grubby xx

The minimum he will be with us is 6 months although if he grows as quick as DS1 did then he won't fit in a crib for that long and we will need a cot. This said DS1 is 3 next week and still sleeps in our room so it is not like we will be in a massive rush in that sense. :shrug: Although both will have their own rooms anyway.

Yeah, I didn't know they got grubby quite so easily. I got pretty annoyed when I realised you can't wash them and they don't really wipe clean. I'm not hugely into bags so it is not a massive deal to me but DH kept saying the run of the mill cheaper bags I had picked were no good. :haha:

The good thing with the JuJuBe bags is that they're all machine washable :) I love them...

I think we will have to get another one soon anyway since we really need something DH can use too.

I don't have a caboo carrier yet which I wanted but with the way my back feels at the moment I can't see wanting to use one any time soon.

Just thought I'd show you what the inside of my bag looks like with 7 nappies, a wipes box, blanket and baby first aid kit looks like... It has a mummy pocket on the front where all my stuff can go and still has room for a change of clothes in there too :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 2
Oh awesome! Thanks Rach :)
That's a reasonable size isn't it? You'll need like a wet bag as well for dirties :)

Yeah I've got my wet bag folded up inside it... I think I'm pretty much prepared for when I finally get pregnant and have a baby!! I only really NEED a Moses basket stand and a pram which my mum has already said she will get us - she keeps shouting at me as she says she will have nothing to buy us as if an £800 isnt enough!!!!! I need a cot mattress too but that's not a major importance till the baby would go in its own room!

Oh I meant to say the bag has a memory foam changing mat in the back too x

I know! I can never believe how much you've got! I admire your dedication, I really hope you get pregnant soon so you'll have a gorgeous little one to full all those clothes etc.
Seeing that filled changing bag really made my heart ache. I wish we were doing these things for real :(

Buying it all have me something to focus on and take my mind off the broodyness but now I have nothing left to buy :-S 'plan worked there eh Rach?'
We will get our bumps hun we will!!

That bag is a really good size. I have my changing bag packed up as a overnight hospital bag at the moment and haven't actually tried out how much of what I can fit in it. I am going to pack my my hospital bag in my bag and the baby hospital bag in the changing bag next week I think.

You are both very prepared. This way you can relax more in by the end of pregnancy though.

I got my second delivery of nappies today! I will try and get a photo of them all soon, I feel a bit tiered to get them all out now and you can't really see all in the draw. The CJ's products smell amazing and the BG wipes seem great. I wish we bought 2 lots of the BG wipes because they are really soft but also seem strong.

The econobum wraps seem like good value although I though the inside would look a bit more like the flip ones since they are both made by BG and compatible systems. I can definitely see why people who like the flip system would buy at least some econobum wraps for their stash though because they are great value, especially when BOGOF like I got. I will mostly be using them as wraps for my 2 part totsbots though but I like the idea of the disposable flip inserts for holidays or long journeys though.

Yeah, I didn't really think there were that many until I took the photo. :blush: I feel bad but I still want more. I must stress that pretty much all were bought when on a very good offer! For example when buying the itti bitti tutto's I got two itti bitti blankets which are really nice. The worst deal in some ways was the BG artist print because although they were cheaper than 5 new BG nappies they were a lot for pre-loved. The BG newborn were 3 for £10 and a lot of the others were reduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->