The WTT Graduate Thread...

Ooh I just got an ail from Babi pur saying I will have to wait 48 hours for the stock of the frugi rainbow to come in... Grrr

That is frustrating, I think that a lot of stores are behind from RNW. I have no idea how long it will take to get my second order from fluff heaven.

I'm still waiting for my first... I waited for ages for a refund of the difference!!

My first order was place near the start of RNW and came yesterday but I think their last offer was the one that got them busier than they are used to. I am still a bit annoyed they sold out of the wrap I wanted while I was going through the checkout though.

Yeah mine was the day they done the Freetimes for £10... I want them to comeee

If it was their first freetime offer, not the all nappies £10 one, then that is when I did my first order too. If so mine was yesterday so hopefully you will get yours today.

Well if that has come out of nowhere then it might be a good sign! FX.

To be honest I think it's just the past three weekends away have caught up in me... Wish it had just come out of nowhere :-(

Your chart seems to be looking good. When is AF due? Is it the weekend your will test?

FF is saying AF is due on the 30th but if I did O on CD18 I'd assume AF is due on the 28th as my LP is usually only 10 days!
so all in all, I'm not sure when I'll test??

With a potential dip and a positive OPK on CD14 I'd be tempted to do it in the morning. But I always test early anyway so I may not give the best advice in that area.

I'm going to try and restrain myself ha!! I'd only end up disappointed if it was neg :-( x

I was about 6-8 weeks when I tested in my first pregnancy because I wasn't tracking ovulation or anything so didn't think to do it until I almost threw up in the co-op and DH pointed out it might be worth testing then. I think the second time I was between 8-12 weeks! But with DS1 I started testing early even though I had no idea where I was in my cycle so saw the start of a line coming but couldn't be sure and this time I was 9dpo. BFN's and ambiguous lines are the worst thing to see though.

I would think Sunday might be a nice safe day to test? It does seem like a different cycle for you to normal though so I hope it is a good sign.

It does seem like a strange cycle, I just don't know where I am ha!

Anything different to what you personally normally experience can be good though!

Fingers crossed Rach! :hugs:
Ended up testing, pretty sure it's BFN though. Boo! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"