The WTT Graduate Thread...

I always think it is best to teat with FMU if testing early. IC's seem to be different for everyone but I naver get a strong line with them and think for me to get any line without FMU I would have to be about 6 weeks along.

No, it's definitely a BFN, just holding out hope that my dream was right for another test!
It was with FMU too. Sigh!

Yeah, I really shouldn't have tested! It's hard to hold off, but it's so disappointing to get a BFN.

Symptoms for today:
• Sore nipples.
• Swollen breasts (and I mean really big for me as I'm an E cup as it is and I'm spilling over my bra)
• Watery CM
• Bloated (that could just be because I've over-indulged the past few weeks though!)

I'm also getting cramps but that could be AF?

They sound like good symptoms Rach, although they can be pregnancy or AF
Fingers crossed for you!

They look so cute! I really want some but DH is getting a bit sick of me buying them. :nope:

My totsbots stretchies and flexitots are so soft but the V2's I have are not as great. I love the flexitots and have no idea why they stopped making them.

I was really surprised my the material of the tots bots, not sure if I was keen or not! They feel nice, but not what I was expecting!
Would it be bizarre do you think if I brought the pink linings 'twice as nice' twins changing bag?
Hmm... So tempted!

I love the flexitots, I got 5x size 1 in them and the 5x in the stretchies and was going to see which worked best on a night then get them in size 2 and now they don't make the flexitots. :growlmad: I like them so much more than the old style bamboozles I had with DS1. I don't have any V3's yet though. I want one or two of the Frugi prints, the pooper hero, and London print. Plus there are 3-5 of the baba&boo I really like the look of. If we didn't have so many other stuff to but right now I might have tried convincing DH to get them.

Not at all! May as well get it while it is on offer. :thumbup:

I didn't even know you could get half of these nappies a couple of years ago, I was just going to get a BM BTP kit until they brought out the mio solo which I bought 7 of then I discovered TBs then the rest of them eek!!
Here's my stash now...

I'm not sure if I'd buy the twice as nice one as I wouldn't know if I was having twins but her who am I to judge?? I've bought two changing bags...:blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 5
You both have awesome taste when it comes to nappies :) it' be so amazing when we all have LOs to put in them :) :cloud9:
Which changing bags do you have again Rach?
What more do you need to get now Omi?

I probably won't have twins, but I liked the size of the bag for cloth and I just think the design is adorable. I don't think it's obviously for twins? :wacko:

Someone just said on the IVF trial board they'll be finishing the trial in a couple of months... Which isn't enough time for me and DH :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->