The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hot been in here for a little while. sooo

Hello everyone!! :hugs: lol

just found out im having a dinner out for my 18th :happydance: on the 13th :happydance:

Aparently my mum had booked this huge hotel room and everything but because i had not left kyle overnight yet or for longer than 4 hours lol she cancelled it so we going out for a meal now with a nice carvery (sp?) and of course my little man will be there with his food pot lol but no meat for him :haha: veggies and a choc pud im thinking as a little treat for him on his mummys 18th :thumbup:

Now all i need to do is get some money to get some ID lol but i wont get that till after my birthday now :dohh: oh well aslong as its here before the new year

hiya, im lucy and im 19. im so broody its untrue!! we are going to start trying when we get a house though!!!

just found out im having a dinner out for my 18th :happydance: on the 13th :happydance:

Aparently my mum had booked this huge hotel room and everything but because i had not left kyle overnight yet or for longer than 4 hours lol she cancelled it so we going out for a meal now with a nice carvery (sp?) and of course my little man will be there with his food pot lol but no meat for him :haha: veggies and a choc pud im thinking as a little treat for him on his mummys 18th :thumbup:

Now all i need to do is get some money to get some ID lol but i wont get that till after my birthday now :dohh: oh well aslong as its here before the new year

Awww i hope you have a lovely 18th babe :) Ava was a month old on mine so i didnt even wanna go to dinner as my c-section scar was all infected :| :sick: lol

Havent even been clubbing yet - im too scared, but some girls on here are making me :lol: were going to southampton

do you not have a passport babe? x :shrug:

Awww i hope you have a lovely 18th babe :) Ava was a month old on mine so i didnt even wanna go to dinner as my c-section scar was all infected :| :sick: lol

Havent even been clubbing yet - im too scared, but some girls on here are making me :lol: were going to southampton

it ran out in jan lol and i doubt they will take an out od date passport with picture from when i was like 13 lol awww hope you enjoy your clubbing hun

it ran out in jan lol and i doubt they will take an out od date passport with picture from when i was like 13 lol awww hope you enjoy your clubbing hun

Good point lol my passport pictures from when i was 14!! i cant wait till mine runs out i hate that picture!! :lol:
Hope you have fun when you go out too babe :) x

Good point lol my passport pictures from when i was 14!! i cant wait till mine runs out i hate that picture!! :lol:
Hope you have fun when you go out too babe :) x

Well i worked it out

£50 for prov licence
£29 for doctor to sign it
£3 for pictures
£2 for good postage

Total Cost £84 :dohh:

For passport is £70 plus everything else

Passport pictures are always horrible lol

£29 for your doctor to sign it!! ridicious!

I got my prov the other day :) my first leason saturday im so scared!! :( lol

£29 for your doctor to sign it!! ridicious!

I got my prov the other day :) my first leason saturday im so scared!! :( lol

i thought she was joking when i asked :nope: oh drives so when i decide to learn he can teach me lol and ill get insured of his car then use the guy who gave him lessons to get the number to take the tests after a few lessons with him.. discount :happydance:

How long did it take to come though once you sent it off?

Not even a week! i was thinking with the postal stike it would take well over a month!!

:growlmad: ok i said my dress came well theres a gem missing and a hole in the dress thing is if i return it i will have paid postage for it to come to me and for me to send it back for F all !!! £5 out of pocket...

How the hell is that fair :growlmad:

I brought it off ebay described as in new condition

now i get £11.57 back but £2.50 postage each way i have to still pay if i return it :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

That's just not fair! :growlmad: it's not your fault they sent you a dodgy dress!
Assholes! :dohh:

Haven't been on here for a couple of days, how is everyone? :flower:

WTF! thats is out of order, surely any decent person would say sorry refund all money and cover postage back!! WTF! :hissy:!!

i hate that about ebay, when you're the buyer it stinks! i'm waiting for something expensive to arrive now, so hopefully everything is okay!

Hope you have wonderful 18th! And Ebay does stink lol! That's what sucks about it, you just gotta trust that it is in good condition!

OH set a date for us to TTC! Woohoo! Summer of 2013 :happydance: I'm so excited that he's willing to do even that :winkwink: He's also decided that he wants to be engaged before he leaves for bootcamp... in the beginning of May next year! Gosh, I'm so excited :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back