The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH set a date for us to TTC! Woohoo! Summer of 2013 :happydance: I'm so excited that he's willing to do even that :winkwink: He's also decided that he wants to be engaged before he leaves for bootcamp... in the beginning of May next year! Gosh, I'm so excited :happydance:

congrats hun xx

OMG me too i keep looking at my bump and thinking that really it was soooo nice and i hated it at the time :lol: I'm so determined to love every tiny little bit next time :lol:

Whats your reason for waiting if you dont mind me asking :blush:

My reasons are OH doesn't want other for 4 years or more - financial reasons I still live with my parents

Ahhh OK good reasons :lol: sorry I'm really nosey :flower: Unfortunately I'm never going to get to move away from home as my OH is a farmer and is in buisness with my parents so thats pretty shitty :dohh:

no happy with oh today he just tryied to show me a laptop he would buy me that was totally crap! crap memory the lot for like £100 that dont no if the battery works ect.. When he knows what i want if i was to get my own laptop and then he goes and shows me this pile of crap i would not even give kyle..

Its made up from different brands of which he no's i do not like or trust Refurb on to vista or xp when i want windows 7 Grrr :dohh: plus he was already in bad books before this :growlmad:

I know what you mean babe, id rather pay more for a laptop that id trust (iykwim)

I know what you mean babe, id rather pay more for a laptop that id trust (iykwim)

best bit is though i never asked him to buy me one i said i would sell my pc and use that money plus some extra to by myself a laptop so now ive found some wicked 500gb mem 2gb ram £1,000 laptops wonder what he says! lol or one with a finger print reading for £1,500 lol bet i dont get though lol :haha:

Yay, thanks ladies!

If OH buys that laptop, just say it's his :haha:
Clearly you know what you want in a PC, and you know how to get it!

aww hun i'm sorry, it sucks especially when the OH's are already in trouble and then do something to piss you off. :growlmad:

unfortunately i have the opposite problem, maybe we should trade OH's? :rofl:
i would rather him save the money and find the best and cheapest deal, like i usually do for him (ebay, amazon) but he always has to buy the BEST even if it costs a fortune more! i'm a deal shopper though... it's in my nature, so i usually look where things i want are and offer suggestions of hwere cheap deals are so he knows...

but this year he said he's going shopping on black friday for my birthday and christmas, so maybe he's looking for deals :happydance: :happydance:

aww hun i'm sorry, it sucks especially when the OH's are already in trouble and then do something to piss you off. :growlmad:

i would rather him save the money and find the best and cheapest deal, like i usually do for him (ebay, amazon) but he always has to buy the BEST even if it costs a fortune more! i'm a deal shopper though... it's in my nature, so i usually look where things i want are and offer suggestions of hwere cheap deals are so he knows...

but this year he said he's going shopping on black friday for my birthday and christmas, so maybe he's looking for deals :happydance: :happydance:

im very much a deal kinda girl hell i do it with all my shopping lol but when it comes to things like tv's, laptops ect id rather spend a bit more to get something thats better and will last longer.

your oh sounds great though well aslong as you have the money to afford it :thumbup:

im very much a deal kinda girl hell i do it with all my shopping lol but when it comes to things like tv's, laptops ect id rather spend a bit more to get something thats better and will last longer.

your oh sounds great though well aslong as you have the money to afford it :thumbup:

Iam totally baaaaaaaad i just spend spend spend and if i see something i want i wont take anything less :dohh: its not good :lol:

do you know what makes the most mad about him? he never does things "just because"... he never surprises me or anything. i just want to feel like he cares about me, becuase i do those things for him but he never does.:growlmad:

Right I'm really sorry if this sounds dumb! But what is black friday? :huh:

My OH doesn't really surprise me either :nope: last time he did was about 2 years ago!! :(

ohhh idk if you guys have it over there... here its the day after thanksgiving (friday) where all of the stores officially start the "christmas" shopping time adn they have the BEST deals those days. it's so busy though!! :dohh:

guessing your black friday is kind of like our Jan sales thats the only time xmas stuff is really on offer :dohh:

Well i got my dress sorted and everything ready for my doctor to sign for my prov licence :happydance: so i then can buy booze if i want to lol and i looked for insurence for my prov £855 per year on my oh's car, oh is 21 in may so if then i can drive his car if his in it :happydance: found some lessions for £10.50 an hour :happydance:

Wow thats great!! I couldnt face the idea of doing my driving test again lol it was far too scary ha ha ha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"